With the announcement that Nintendo's Wii speak would feature exclusively in Monster Hunter Tri in a recent conference at London's Science Museum, there where also talks regarding a plethora of updates for feature content of the localised EU version compared to Japan's Original.
- New Weapon called the 'Switch Axe' transforms between sword and axe and is able to pull off impressive combos.
- Some weapons will only be acquired through on-line community based competition such as the switch axe "Sinister Saint"
- No friend codes, players can hop into on-line and add people to rosters to play later.
- DLC for added on-line quests, monsters and items which shall be released on a schedule.
- "Thinking Hard" about the Pay and Play situation and are currently still talking/negotiating with Nintendo
With these improvements over the Japanese version, does the game seem more appealing? And are you looking forward to the upcoming release in April 2010?