Nintendo's mutliplayer haven and foray into the world of polygons is turning 15. Why not celebrate with a spot of art?
The Nintendo 64 turns 15 in Europe in March 2012 and we need your artwork to celebrate! The theme is "Nintendo 64", but content is broad - We accept most submissions as long as your pieces relate in some way to the Nintendo 64 era.
Your work can be directly inspired by a game/hardware, e.g. the console itself or a scene from a game, or loosely connected, e.g. a picture of Mario.
We need you!
- New or existing work (featured on other sites) is allowed.
- Hand-drawn Drawing, painting, pastel work etc - scanned or photographed.
- 2D/3D Digital artwork made on the computer, or a combination of the two.
- Photoshop work, collages, wallpapers etc using existing video game art or sprites.
- Short video or digital photos.
How to submitTo enter your work, please email jb(at)cubed3.com with a link or attachment by Sunday
Include your title(s) and format (paint, Photoshop etc)
Selected work will be posted by the end of March