Rune Factory 4 is the first game in the series for Nintendo 3DS and we have a couple of new clips to show from the game. New screenshots and monster artwork have also been added to the images page.
Plenty of new features are introduced in this version, including:
- Zooming in on characters during scenes
- Players can have more than one lover
- No more grid-based farming, allowing for more customisation of the farm
- Anime introduction scenes for bachelors and bachelorettes
- Build new buildings to bring tourists to the town
And plenty more.
The first clip shows the player taking a bath in the hot tub, and the second has them inviting their party members out on adventures.
Rune Factory 4 is due out in Japan on July 19.
Thanks to Siliconera.