Footy fans wanting a Wii U can leap off their seats today: FIFA 13 has been confirmed for the new console.
The appearance of the popular sporting sim is practically a given, yet it won't be a standard port either. According to the Official Nintendo Magazine, the Wii U version will boast a handful of nifty GamePad-exclusive features.
- Touchscreen player switching betwen attackers, defenders to either mark or tackle - giving an extra layer of control and precision.
- Touchscreen passing between players on the field.
- When rushing towards the opponent, the touchscreen can show an image of the goal and you can tap for placement.
- The Manager Hub is shown on the GamePad screen - stats for each player, shot directions, half-time talks and tactics.
- Free kicks are handheld by looking through the kick tacker's eyes - moving the GamePad around to see where other members of your team are positioned.
What do you think of the Wii U exclusive features for FIFA 13?