Have a craving to try out the Wii U? Now you can grab hold of a GamePad and try the launch selection on the UK tour.
Nintendo already demoed the Wii U in recent Expos, and will continue to bring the experience to various shopping centres and events across the country well into the launch period - including the Play Expo, Gadget Show Christmas and MCM Expo.
The experience isn't solely limited to these events, with individual retailers likely having their own demo stations to try out.
- Braehead Shopping Centre, Glasgow: 11 - 14 October
- Play Expo, Manchester: 13 - 14 October
- Westfield, Derby: 18 - 21 October
- MCM Expo, London: 26 - 28 October
- Highcross Shopping Centre, Leicester: 1 - 4 November
- The Bullring, Birmingham: 8 - 11 November
- Westfield Stratford City, London: 15 - 18 November
- Metro Centre, Newcastle: 22 - 25 November
- Gadget Show Christmas, London: 30 November - 2 December
- Westfield, London: 6 - 9 December
- Centre: MK, Milton Keynes: 13 - 16 December
- Arndale Centre, Manchester: 3 - 6 January