RUMOURS: More unconfirmed Pokémon X and Pokémon Y rumours have surfaced, highlighting evolutions, rivals and classic starters, following on from the last batch.
Remember - these with a dollop of salt until confirmed or denied by Nintendo/Game Freak. Whilst some of these are perhaps a little… farfetched, other Pokémon tidbits are interesting to read into.
- A new way of evolution - Inkay into Malimar - would require players to hold their 3DS upside down when it levels up. It's type would be Dark/Psychic.
- A Psychic Pokémon known as Espurr would evolve into Meowstick.
- Pancham would evolve into Pangoro in the level 30s, but would require a Dark-type Pokémon in your party. It's type is Fighting/Dark.Another Professor, Sycamore, gives the player Bulbasaur, Charmander, or Squirtle.
- There'll be two rivals as in Pokémon Black / Pokémon White - one is friendly, the other a traditional competitive rival. The friendlier one gifts you his or her fully evolved starter at the end of the game.
- HM exists in Pokémon X and Pokémon Y, but there are less of them this time round.
- A Poison-type attack known as Belch has a base power of 120 and requires a held berry to use it.
- A new Fairy type attack called Draining Kiss heals the use with the same amount as damage dealt with a base power of 60.
- The third version of Mewtwo is said to look similar to Mew's design.
- The Pokémon X and Pokémon Y, final evolutions are: Fire/Psychic, Grass/Dark, and Water/Fighting.