Nintendo News | DS Beats Out Sony PSP in Spain

By Adam Riley 30.01.2006

Gamasutra.com, via Vandal Online, has uncovered some solid sales figures regarding the state of the Nintendo DS in Spain. Nintendo Europe has stated that the Nintendo DS has sold 425,000 units in Spain so far, higher than that of the PSP. This apparently represents 59% of the next generation of portables sold in that region (i.e. not including GBA sales), supposedly leaving the remaining 41% / 295,000 units to the PSP.



Nintendo Spain's Marketing Director Rafael Mart

Comment on this article

You can comment as a guest or join the Cubed3 community below: Sign Up for Free Account Login

Preview PostPreview Post Your Name:
Validate your comment
  Enter the letters in the image to validate your comment.
Submit Post

Comments

There are no replies to this article yet. Why not be the first?

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
K-Pop Korner - The Best of Korean Music
Sign up today for blogs, games collections, reader reviews and much more
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Adam Riley, Ofisil, Sandy Wilson

There are 3 members online at the moment.