Nintendo News | Nibris Confirms Wii and DS Line-Up; New Games

By Mike Mason 26.10.2006 32

Nibris sent us an email earlier today that gave us some planned time-frames for their games' releases. Within the email, they also mentioned a couple of new projects that have not previously been heard of.

• Raid Over The River (DS) - Q2 2007/Q3 2007
  • Double Pang [Working Title] (DS) - Q2 2007
  • Double Pang [Working Title] (Wii) - Q4 2007
  • Sadness (Wii) - Q4 2007/Q1 2008 [in collaboration with Digital Amigos and Frontline Studios]
  • Raid Over The River (Wii) - Q3 2008
  • They also confirmed that they are most definitely in possession of and are working on Wii and DS development kits.

Your guess is as good as ours when it comes to what the new projects are, but let's hope that they can keep up with it all! We will be receiving more information about the new projects next week barring any problems, so keep a look out if you're even remotely interested in Nibris.

Stick with C3 for more!

Comments

Superb! Lol, haven't heard of Double Pang - what's that?

Raid Over The River (Wii) ?! *explode*

Smilie

Cubed3 Admin/Founder & Designer

It's one of the new ones that's not been mentioned before, along with the mystical 'unnamed project' on DS - ooooh! Should be finding out sometime next week hopefully. Sounds a bit intriguing!

ROTR Wii was actually the first game they confirmed, but it seems to have become their last priority in terms of release which is a shame - or are they just putting the most time into it?

Nice work Mike! Did we ever find out which publisher they managed to score?

Barry Lewis [ nin10do :: General Writer :: Feature Writer :: Fountain of Industry Statistics ]
    "We're mentalist psychic Scots, which means we can read your mind. If you're lying, your head explodes and we laugh."

Pang is like the Japanese name for Super Buster Bros. So what Double Pang is, who knows!

Good news, nonetheless Smilie

Adam Riley [ Director :: Cubed3 ]

Super Super Buster Bros.

DIDN'T I SAY?!?!?! Oh my goodness I must be psychic or something! (Obv not, but I'm allowed my moment of euphoria, surely).

Link to quasi-psychicness SmilieSmilie

I actually thought of you when I got the email dojo. Smilie Good prediction!

The publisher's still secret - well, they're not telling us who it is at the moment, anyway. Can't be too small to be allowing them 5 projects on the go at various stages, though...and with them definitely having development kits now, it's all good. Smilie

Interesting, Adam! I've got a feeling it's something that's nothing to do with that, but you never know. Guess we just have to play the waiting game now...

Nice Exclusive.

..and if all goes to plan, Sadness is coming much earlier than I imagined. Smilie

IANC said:
    Dude yuor totally awesome. And i won't be killing you anytime soon.

Mason said:
    I actually thought of you when I got the email dojo. Smilie Good prediction!

Is that a "Good prediction, have a star" kind of "Good predicition" message, or should I take it merely for face value? Smilie

...You cheeky git.

Made me smirk though, so have a star just for the pure cheek of it all. Smilie

Dunno but pang sounds like a table tennis game and i wouldn't be dissapointed if it was.

Rising Star Games would be a good claim for the publisher.

Nice work Mike.

Mike Gee of iZINE said, "...The Verve, as he [Richard Ashcroft] promised, had become the greatest band in the world. Most of the critics agreed with him. Most paid due homage. The Verve were no longer the question mark or the clichť. They were the statement and the definition."

2008!!! ARHGHHH!!

I'm so gutted Sadness isn't coming out in ages. I'm really looking forward to it, though the long development time can only mean it should be good!

I'm so gutted Sadness isn't coming out for ages. I'm really looking forward to it, though the long development time can only mean it should be good!

I still reckon Nibris are a big joke by flavour of the month conceptual artist Banksy!

"This man has advanced communist views ... He dresses in a bohemian fashion both at his office and in his leisure hours."

Yeah yeah when I see and play these games only then will I be truly excited or sedated. Until then I couldn't care less if Nibris were building a Space station powered by the ill fated cell-processor. You know considering the fact that Wii is launching in the americas in 3weeks, why haven't we seen reviews of launch games. I'm getting a bit ticked off about this.

Unnamed project looks pretty good...i'll probably be picking that up

Smilie

Avoid Games Like the Plague, productivity++

I would guess their new products are smaller "fun" titles to help pay for the bigger ones.

http://www.fanficmaker.com <-- Tells some truly terrible tales.
    Last update; Mice,Plumbers,Animatronics and Airbenders. We also have the socials; Facebook & G+.

Hi to all cubed3 readers. There is one mistake in Mike' news - Double Pang (working title) is both for Wii and DS (not unnamed project).
    All the best, Radek

( Edited on 27.10.2006 12:01 by nibris )

nibris said:
    Hi to all cubed3 readers. There is one mistake in Mike news - Double Pang (working title) is both for Wii and DS (not unnamed project).All the best, Radek ( Edited on 27.10.2006 12:01 by nibris )

I can't say i'm somewhat skeptical...Smilie

ZeroSimon said:
    Unnamed project looks pretty good...ill probably be picking that upSmilie

Smilie l0lificAtiOn!

Darkflame said:

Sad but true.

It's going to be shit and you jolly well know it.

nibris said:

NOW GET ON THE FLOOR AND TAKE OFF YOUR PANTS!

IANC said:
    Dude yuor totally awesome. And i won't be killing you anytime soon.

Grumbler said:
    Darkflame said:I would guess their new products are smaller fun titles to help pay for the bigger ones.
    Sad but true.

...how is this true? We could be in for a STONKER! Smilie Smilie

der dojo99 said:
    Grumbler said:
    Sad but true.
    ...how is this true? We could be in for a STONKER! Smilie Smilie

It's a good guess. With the Wii's marketing and target audience, Sadness and RotR will probably sell like piss. Somethings got to pay for them, and if anything the DS has proven that shallow tripe sells.

^the above is drasticaly exagerated and blown out of all proportion.

( Edited on 28.10.2006 00:18 by Grumbler )

It's going to be shit and you jolly well know it.

Grumbler said:
    if anything the DS has proven that shallow tripe sells.

Read: EA Games. Smilie

Site Feed
    Who's Online?
    Azuardo, Flynnie, justin-p, Ofisil, Sasari

There are 5 members online at the moment.