Gaming art.

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 28.03.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

If E3 wasn't enough reason for every gamer alive wishing to be in LA then check >> this << out.

Warning does contain adult art of Princess peach in one painting (:lolSmilie, other than that some kick ass art - my favourite is probably Bod Dob's or Gerg Craola Simkins pieces. And how cool is the giant and working NES pad Smilie

[ Edited by nin10do on 2005/4/30 15:29 ]

Barry Lewis [ nin10do :: General Writer :: Feature Writer :: Fountain of Industry Statistics ]
"We're mentalist psychic Scots, which means we can read your mind. If you're lying, your head explodes and we laugh."

http://www.iam8bit.net/

Cheers, didn't think to even look for the site Smilie Smilie

Barry Lewis [ nin10do :: General Writer :: Feature Writer :: Fountain of Industry Statistics ]
"We're mentalist psychic Scots, which means we can read your mind. If you're lying, your head explodes and we laugh."

No problem..I've known about it for a few weeks.. sure there were some really high res photos, but I can't find them.

looks a bit arty-farty for my liking.

Matthew Evans [ Writer :: Moderator :: King of Impartiality :: Lord of the 15min Thread ] As the wind blows the sand to cover the camel's tracks so does time move to cover the Lord's.
Rejoice for the Lord will taketh his quarter and give much back to his followers.

True, but if you were in LA surely you couldn't resist checking it out ... even if it was just to use the huge NES pad Smilie

My mate showed me that site yesterday, I think, somewhere around then anyway.

All looks pretty funky for sure. Smilie

EDIT: This was one of his favourite pictures:

http://www.iam8bit.net/gallery/9.htm

[ Edited by spydarlee on 2005/4/30 15:55 ]

Cubed3 Staff [ Retro Editor :: Previews Editor ]

I think the paintings are great, they capture the retro feel.
shame no pics of Krystal naked aswell.
Krystal from starfox i mean. She beats Lara Croft anyday.

[ Edited by RedCube on 2005/5/2 11:31 ]

[ Edited by RedCube on 2005/5/2 11:37 ]

*shakes head*

shame no pics of Krystal naked aswell.

Comedy poster, right?

I was only wondering since there was a nude painting of Peach.(still a shame no Krystal nude pics)
*dreams of Krystal*
*dreams also of Krystal stripping*
personally I think Krystal is the sexiest thing ever in a nintendo game. Samus does not count because she always wears a big metal suit.

[ Edited by RedCube on 2005/5/2 11:55 ]

[ Edited by RedCube on 2005/5/2 11:58 ]

[ Edited by RedCube on 2005/5/2 12:32 ]

You are fantasising about a CG FOX, you sicko.

vvJokevv

Any way i like the weired looking luigi one.

XBL Gamertag: James2t3

Its just a bit of fun mate.
I bet all StarFox fans that are over 13 fantasize about Krystal.

[ Edited by RedCube on 2005/5/2 13:34 ]

I bet all StarFox fans that are over 13 don't fantasize about Krystal.

Corrected.

msenyszak wrote:
I bet all StarFox fans that are over 13 don't fantasize about Krystal.

Corrected.

I say they do.
I even bet that u do aswell.
Maybe we should all have an art competition to see who can draw the best Krystal?

[ Edited by RedCube on 2005/5/2 16:31 ]

[ Edited by RedCube on 2005/5/2 16:48 ]

Can I speak for myself when I say I DON'T fantasise over a computer animated fox? Thanks. Smilie

Those are really cool - I wish I could go. I love the huge controller. Who can still say the original XBox controller was too big? Smilie

Can I speak for myself when I say I DON'T fantasise over a computer animated fox? Thanks. Smilie

Ditto. Real women for me.

Mason wrote: Can I speak for myself when I say I DON'T fantasise over a computer animated fox? Thanks. Smilie
Those are really cool - I wish I could go. I love the huge controller. Who can still say the original XBox controller was too big? Smilie

Smilie

And indeed I'll third the motion of not being aroused by a computer generated fox. Whatever floats your boat, I suppose.

Image for

Now that is cool. Megatron, Cobra Commander, Skellator, it is like they saw my child hood and painted it...aaaahhhh...

Yeah, wanting to see a nude blue vixen is slightly strange. Fanisising over a computer generated woman is a tad sick...

Image for

My fav.

By the way, there is NO way that Redcube isn't an alternate account. Smilie

WhooooOOOOO! Peach!

I want the very first Mario one. Where he's looking into the mirror. It is cool, but not too wierd.

No way, Excitebike is WAY better. Smilie

By the way, there is NO way that Redcube isn't an alternate account. Smilie

Oh really. Something to admit to?

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo

There are 1 members online at the moment.