Gaming art.

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 29.03.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Most of them looked awsome and that huge NES controller is well... huge!

[b]Rob

HA! On at the same time as him, it can't be me Mseny! Smilie

blizzard224 wrote: HA! On at the same time as him, it can't be me Mseny! Smilie

???????????????

On the Topic of Krystal, I have to say that I do NOT have any fantasies of her.

However, just to point out that it is rather amazing how they managed to make another species look attractive. They've done that for a few games, none which are on the top of my head. But character designe really is intresting in that sense. I mean, Krystal is blue, has a black nose, a snout and all of those fox-like features. Yet we can still tell that she is supposed to be attractive.

It's sort of reasuring that other people take games seriously as well. Smilie

I like this one

Image for
. The drawings of Mario and Luigi are cool, because of how they artistify them methinks.

Doesn't Mir make great sigs? I am the MOCRI (master of completely random insanity).

I'm quite tempted to paint something like those on exhibition. I'll have to think of an original idea first though...

msenyszak wrote: I'm quite tempted to paint something like those on exhibition. I'll have to think of an original idea first though...

maybe Cubed-3 should have an art competition?

We used to have regular ones in the "Your Work" forum.

msenyszak wrote: We used to have regular ones in the 'Your Work' forum.

I was just saying that it was a good idea.

...and I was just saying we used to, hence its not a bad idea? IDGI.

msenyszak wrote: ...and I was just saying we used to, hence its not a bad idea? IDGI.

soz. thanks for agreeing with me anyway.

What's with the nintendo bias?

I like the sureal luigi one and the donkey kong/mario sculpture.

What's with the nintendo bias?

Good point actually. Maybe other companies were not so forthcoming with letting artists use their IP?

I can't see why they wouln't be. Its a terrific form of advertising.

I can't see why they wouln't be. Its a terrific form of advertising.

...or a harm to their IP.

IP?

Doesn't Mir make great sigs? I am the MOCRI (master of completely random insanity).

Intellectual property.

msenyszak wrote: I'm quite tempted to paint something like those on exhibition. I'll have to think of an original idea first though...

Nice!

If you do, be sure to tell me first! Smilie

Image for

he'hehe!

RedCube wrote:
Image for

he'hehe!

wat! the pic is not uploading?
sorry for double posting. how do u upload pics?

[ Edited by RedCube on 2005/5/4 20:29 ]

nice pic

>>Unique<< wrote: nice pic

u can see it on your pc? I can't see it on mine??

Masterhunter wrote: What's with the nintendo bias?

That my good friend will be due to the fact that these artsist are my age and upward, and Nintendo (like me) played a role in their youth, we effectively grew up with Mario - some may even argue that he is like a brother. I know if I was an artist, and indeed a gaming artist, it'd be mainly Nintendo characters that I would concentrate upon.

What I was shocked at was the lack of Sonic *looks at my Primary School Home Ec hanging felt Sonic pencil holder* .... classic Smilie

[ Edited by nin10do on 2005/5/4 20:38 ]

Barry Lewis [ nin10do :: General Writer :: Feature Writer :: Fountain of Industry Statistics ]
"We're mentalist psychic Scots, which means we can read your mind. If you're lying, your head explodes and we laugh."

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
mikem52

There are 1 members online at the moment.