Gaming art.

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 23.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

RedCube wrote:
RedCube wrote:
Image for

he'hehe!

wat! the pic is not uploading?
sorry for double posting. how do u upload pics?

[ Edited by RedCube on 2005/5/4 20:29 ]

Goto Wikipedia for free web-site hosting (god I sound like I'm advertising). It looks like you tried to enter the actuall location on your computer, you need to upload it onto the internet first. You can also upload it onto cubed through cubeds gallery.

EDIT: oops did I put wikipedia? I meant photobucket... but no worries, that's where the link actually takes you to anyways...

[ Edited by Tokechan on 2005/5/5 6:38 ]

Doesn't Mir make great sigs? I am the MOCRI (master of completely random insanity).

Why the hell are you telling him to go to Wikipedia?

Host it on Cubed3. Upload the picture to the gallery. Once it's there, right click you uploaded image, go to properties and copy the URL. Then go to make a post. Click "add image" Paste that URL and you image should work when posted.

If that wasn't enough detail or you can't understand me..... Ask someone else.

C3 uploading sucks.

Use www.photobucket.com

'Tis the best and easiest to sign up for and use.

As for the art, I'd love to paint something like this, pity I can't draw for shit. Smilie

Image for

thanks for the tips.
cute is'nt she

[ Edited by RedCube on 2005/5/5 15:33 ]

Man that is strangely arousing. She is one foxy bimp. Yeah I'd like to show her a good time. Smilie

Sharpshot wrote: Man that is strangely arousing. She is one foxy bimp. Yeah I'd like to show her a good time. Smilie

Thats my case settled.
PS: wats a bimp?

[ Edited by RedCube on 2005/5/5 18:13 ]Image for

A friend of mine had this picture as his wallpaper on Halloween some time ago.
Krystal is cheeky.

[ Edited by RedCube on 2005/5/7 20:02 ]

he he he!
you guys like?

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo, Sandy Wilson

There are 2 members online at the moment.