And this kids, is why you brush your teeth.

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 16.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Yes! Incredible, insurmountable pain! Just had my bad tooth finally removed after a quick 10 minute procedure. It'll be much better overall - more room for my wisdom teeth and such, but ARGH the pain! My mouth is still numb, and yet the pain is like a powerdrill at the back of my mouth. Two painkillers and they're not really helping. Good sweet fecking mother of Mars Bars.

Why did I do this on my only day off? Arg.

Anyway, make sure you look after your teeth.

I've got my tooth, I'll post a picture of later, so when I do, be aware that this topic might suddenly go with a graphic content warning.

"We're mentalist psychic Scots, which means we can read your mind. If you're lying, your head explodes and we laugh." Fly fast, stay low, hit hard
Guide to using the Metroid Bounty Hunters.
{Guild}Ohmdal: But how did you get the poo inside of the box when the goat was sleeping on top of it?
{Guild}Ohmdal: oops wrong chat

W00T, tooth pictures!

I've had 2 teeth removed, and a root canal.

I know how you feel.

Yeah, going to the Dentist can be a kick in the teeth. Smilie
It's all those Mars Bars Fraz......Smilie

King of the 'League of Kings'||My deviantART|| My Photography

"A Mars a Day helps you work, rest & get a bad tooth."Smilie

[ Edited by Game | Over on 2005/8/4 11:30 ]

Game | Over
Focus*3

No, not really. I keep fairly good care of my teeth because they are crowded - the tooth removed was one I chipped last year, and in the past few months, it finally just started falling out.

I feel loads better now. Won't be eating anything for a while, but I can drink now.

Blizz, were they adult teeth? I had ten teeth taken out when I was gassed when I was a kid, that was fun.

***Warning - graphic image***

Image for
"We're mentalist psychic Scots, which means we can read your mind. If you're lying, your head explodes and we laugh." Fly fast, stay low, hit hard
{Guild}Ohmdal: But how did you get the poo inside of the box when the goat was sleeping on top of it?

meh.. not that graphic..

blizzard224 wrote: W00T, tooth pictures!
I've had 2 teeth removed, and a root canal.

I know how you feel.

You've had root canal all ready, dude!

Barry Lewis [ nin10do :: General Writer :: Feature Writer :: Fountain of Industry Statistics ]
"We're mentalist psychic Scots, which means we can read your mind. If you're lying, your head explodes and we laugh."

GR781 wrote: meh.. not that graphic..

I deliberately made it look less that way. The tooth is hollow.

Im fairly sure this isnt as bad but when i got my braces fitted i couldnt eat solid food for 4 days and the pain was spread right through out all my gum linings. Whats worse is that its a bloody pain in the arse to clean your teeth. It takes me about an extra 4 minutes to clean my teeth.

-Have you any idea what it's like to be a Fembot living in a Manbot's Manputer's world?
-What?

I'm glad I said no to braces then. Rock on with my snag tooth snare/smile/grin/frown whatever thing.

Frazzle-I keep fairly good care of my teeth

Frazzle-I had ten teeth taken out when I was gassed when I was a kid

Frazzle-I'm glad I said no to braces then.

Ermmmmm...........Smilie j/k

[ Edited by monkeyman on 2005/8/4 12:27 ]

Frazzle wrote: Blizz, were they adult teeth? I had ten teeth taken out when I was gassed when I was a kid, that was fun.

Yep, my adult teeth started growing in when I was about 8 1/2. Some kids don't even have all theirs at that age.

It's because of this I've had so many problems. They look pretty good now though. Smilie

Well, I need my teath sergically moved before they I even have to think of other stuff. Soem of my teeth aren't even fully grown in yet. Pisses me off.

<3 <3

Monkey, I had 10 teeth taken out because there wasn't enough room for all my adult teeth coming through a couple of years early. They suggested braces to keep my teeth straight - but I just wanted them to come in whatever, and they look OK now.

I should be getting a brace soonish because my lower jaw goes over the top of my upper jaw and it seems to be getting worse...

Ah well, no matter how bad your teeth are you can always slurp soup through a straw Smilie

I've never had anything done, ever. And I go every 6 months. Who else is in this brilliant club?

I would've been if you asked me this time two years ago. Braces ruin your life, and the side of your mouth...

I've never had anything done, ever. And I go every 6 months. Who else is in this brilliant club?

Not me.

But, people with braces will have straighter teeth than people who didn't have them.

360 Gamertag: shiptoncraig
PSN: shiptoncraig
Steam: Guess what?

meh, been brushing my teeth 3 times a day and at night always applying a teeth whitening gel to each and every one. Don't visit the dentist that much, i'm sorry to say.

My mum just had her back molar removed last week and she was in pain and all the day in bed.

Good luck healing frazzle. Smilie

Heh heh funny coincidence.... I'm going to the dentist today..

Doesn't Mir make great sigs? I am the MOCRI (master of completely random insanity).

But, people with braces will have straighter teeth than people who didn't have them.

Maybe I'm not vain enough.. but my teeth are pretty damn good.

fenno- Ah well, no matter how bad your teeth are you can always slurp soup through a straw

Oh no that will never do as with out solid food for more than 2 days i start to go insane. Just dont take solid food for granted, you'll miss the sweet taste for chocolat soon enough that you'll be desperate enough to melt some in a micro-wave like myself. oh and if you are going to get braces i warn you that whenevr your braces get tightened (about every 2 months) you go through the same pain you went through when you first got them on.

-Have you any idea what it's like to be a Fembot living in a Manbot's Manputer's world?
-What?

I sincerely wish I hadn't glanced at this thread: I've got a dentist appointment tomorrow to see to my bad tooth. Smilie

Frazzle wrote-I had 10 teeth taken out because there wasn't enough room for all my adult teeth coming through

Sorry if I offended you, just a li'l joke. I'm no better because I have about 7 fillings. Smilie
Not to good at cleaning my teeth either....
And Frazzle, as a special treat, I bought you a Mars Bar.

Image for

Enjoy. Smilie

does anyone here get to wear goggles when they get their teeth pulled out. cos i do. nice green goggles. they make the whole thing fun.

My Name Is Kizarny
hizave yizou sizeen thize hizuman bizlockhead

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo

There are 1 members online at the moment.