Funny pictures slow forum night!

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 28.03.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

C3 forum is way slow, Anarchy Online server is down:
POST FUNNY PICTURES!!!

Image for
Image for
Image for
Image for
Image for

( Edited on 18.02.2006 00:57 by grumbler )

( Edited on 18.02.2006 11:39 by Gastrian )

It's going to be shit and you jolly well know it.
Image for

Image for

Image for

Image for
King of the 'League of Kings'||My deviantART|| My Photography
Image for
XBL Gamertag: James2t3

eh? C3's forums are pretty fast tonight!

( Edited on 17.02.2006 23:21 by jb )

Cubed3 Admin/Founder & Designer
Image for

Image for

( Edited on 17.02.2006 23:23 by Razzell )

King of the 'League of Kings'||My deviantART|| My Photography
Image for

Image for

Image for

Image for

Image for

Image for

Image for

Image for

Image for

Image for

Image for

Image for

Image for

Image for

Image for

Image for

There you go, I think I've posted my fair share. If any of those offend anyone, I don't fucking care Smilie

( Edited on 17.02.2006 23:38 by Oni )

Where'd you get that FF7 N64 one Oni? I made that.

No way! Well anyways, I just got it somewhere on the net ages ago, randomly. It's a small internet, after all! Smilie

I also made a DS one.

Image for

Actually, it's a bit different to mine.

( Edited on 17.02.2006 23:44 by grumbler )

If any of those offend anyone, I don't fucking care

Sadly the Mario 1up thing was deemed to be not approriate, if I remember. Regardless the other Mario picture requires either editing or moderating, sorry, but it really just does Smilie

Barry Lewis [ nin10do :: General Writer :: Feature Writer :: Fountain of Industry Statistics ]
"We're mentalist psychic Scots, which means we can read your mind. If you're lying, your head explodes and we laugh."

Yeah the mario 1up used to be my avatar but someone *cough* fenno? (I think) *cough* complained.

I don't see Oni editing it any time soon Smilie.

You're fucking kidding me, right? God I hate fanboys. I man whose head explodes is perfectly fine, an image of a penis is fine, swear words are fine, Mario fucking Peach is fine, which one is it that 'has' to go? AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH FANBOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYSSS!!! (I'm assuming you're on about the other Mario pic, there).

*Urge to kill rising*

( Edited on 18.02.2006 00:33 by Oni )

( Edited on 18.02.2006 00:45 by Oni )

Bottom line is that people check C3 at college, shcool work and images that are deemed inappropriate oculd get these people into trouble.

Image for

Dude...Smilie

XBL Gamertag: James2t3

Smilie - but only because I'm at home

Bottom line is that people check C3 at college, shcool work and images that are deemed inappropriate oculd get these people into trouble.

Then perhaps they should not enter a topic entitled 'funny pictures' ?Smilie

Seriously, it's just a bit of fun, and it's not like it's on the front page, is it? Smilie

Funny pictures in no way tells me Anus showing and peach screwing. And it doesn't matter whether it's on the front page or not. It's still on C3.

God I hate fanboys.

Not sure if it was or wasn't fenno who complained, but if he did he has a right to access Cubed3 at school/college/University without (overly harsh) administrators complaining about content - and he is not a fanboy.

man whose head explodes is perfectly fine

Debatable?

an image of a penis is fine

Again debatable, not fit for work maybe, but not exactly an actual penis or extremely graphic.

swear words are fine

They aren't really, but some moderation is allowed, keep that in mind, maybe? Smilie

even Mario pulling his arsehole apart to show his insides is fine.

Far from it, and the very images of such an act should be removed quickly, very shameful.

Barry Lewis [ nin10do :: General Writer :: Feature Writer :: Fountain of Industry Statistics ]
"We're mentalist psychic Scots, which means we can read your mind. If you're lying, your head explodes and we laugh."

Okay, Captain Miserable No Fun Smilie

To be honest Oni, C3 is EXTREMELY tolerant of "mature" (in the loosest sense of the word) content on the forums compared to other Nintendo sites. If they want to draw a line now, we can't blame them.

Oni-Ninja said
God I hate fanboys

Ummmm, Dreamcast? Smilie

To be honest Oni, C3 is EXTREMELY tolerant of "mature" (in the loosest sense of the word) content on the forums compared to other Nintendo sites. If they want to draw a line now, we can't blame them.

I suppose so Smilie

Just fucking annoys me that I can't share some adult humour with my forum buddies, without some commie whining about it. C3's rules are rules I guess, but come on. Just because it's a Nintendo site, shouldn't mean we have to treat each other like little children. Maybe you could edit the topic title to make it clear what kind of stuff is in here, Grumbles?

This is a nintendo site for ALL AGES. The day we have babe pics and stuff like that across the forum is the day we lose that family friendly atmosphere.

Consider it done but I don't know if that's enough, perhaps link the pics with warnings next time.

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo

There are 1 members online at the moment.