C3's missing members

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 19.03.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Following on from DaOne's "Where's BEAM topic" where have all the older members gone to? Its ocassional for people to leave for a little bit but it seems a good few of the older members just dropped off the face of the Earth. Prehaps if we put all their names down we can try and find them and bring them back to the fold.

( Edited 22.01.2018 16:21 by Guest )

Matthew Evans [ Writer :: Moderator :: King of Impartiality :: Lord of the 15min Thread ] As the wind blows the sand to cover the camel's tracks so does time move to cover the Lord's.
Rejoice for the Lord will taketh his quarter and give much back to his followers.

I'm still here, just invisible :-Smilie Do I count as an older member? Been here two and a half years now...

Does anyone know why beamy left? He was the one that talked about games the most.

Maybe some people are on half term holidays?

I have recently changed my name from "Monkeyman" to my surname "Razzell".

King of the 'League of Kings'||My deviantART|| My Photography

Oink?

it seems as though some of the older members have changed their names...
thats what it seems like to me :-(

Co-founder of the PDSLB - Pink DS Lite Buddies Fraz: Cheerios are made from fairy orgasms.

I left for a bit. Then came back. Then left for a couple of months. Now I'm back.

Hello!

I'm kinda pretty not here at the moment, lots stuff going on.

Well beam vanished from NHQ aswell, pity as he's a top class member.

I vanished for a bit, then ruturned August time and became staff! What a return!

I've just googled Beamrider2600 to see if I could find him on any fourms and he seems to have stopped posting around June/July last year...

I even tried his thatBEAMperson alias as well.

( Edited 22.01.2018 16:22 by Guest )

He last posted here on the 9th of October, I miss the fella Smilie

Barry Lewis [ nin10do :: General Writer :: Feature Writer :: Fountain of Industry Statistics ]
"We're mentalist psychic Scots, which means we can read your mind. If you're lying, your head explodes and we laugh."

My bro... doesn't do forums anymore... he just does habbo & RuneScape... you can see him OCCASIONALLY though...

Yeah where has BEAM gone off too? He used to be here all the time, & he was level 100 too, bit of a shame...

Also... Did Howzy become Pig? or is it a clever way to ban someone Smilie

Twitter | C3 Writer/Moderator | Backloggery

That was Epoch.

Matthew Evans [ Writer :: Moderator :: King of Impartiality :: Lord of the 15min Thread ] As the wind blows the sand to cover the camel's tracks so does time move to cover the Lord's.
Rejoice for the Lord will taketh his quarter and give much back to his followers.

He last posted here on the 9th of October, I miss the fella

Dropped him an email just to see if he's alright. Must say, it isn't like him just to stop posting all of a sudden.

lol....habbo......i love taking the piss out of my sister for that Smilie

There was nothing funnier than a fanboy who could use facts to argue down piss-takers.

Another good mention (before most of you's time) is jebus.

Another good mention (before most of you's time) is jebus.

Image for

We've all heard of the infamy that was Jebus.

Ikaruga doesn't seem to post much these days, but I suppose he doesn't have a DS and unless you're more of a Nintendo fan loving Battalion Wars and Fire Emblem, well there isn't much GC talking to be done...

Barry Lewis [ nin10do :: General Writer :: Feature Writer :: Fountain of Industry Statistics ]
"We're mentalist psychic Scots, which means we can read your mind. If you're lying, your head explodes and we laugh."

I'll say another one b4 sharpy does... SOADer.

( Edited 17.01.2018 09:28 by Guest )

Beam was slowing down from his posting before he just upped and left, from what I remember. Would be nice to have him back :-D

( Edited 17.01.2018 09:28 by Guest )

TAG: That American Guy

"If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone." Romans 12:18

I'll say another one b4 sharpy does... SOADer

On that note, where is Sharpshot?

Took the words right out of my fingertips...

I heard Jebus took off with some prizes right?

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
jesusraz

There are 1 members online at the moment.