C3's missing members

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 25.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Hi, once I get my new DS, i'll be posting in here alot more often, i did kinda join then go. but once i get a new DS i'll be expecting games with all you everynight ^_^ like a big group convo and stuff.

When I reach the 25, I'll post here again Smilie. I think I'll post until I get to the 18...

Udkedae Everywhere! | PSN: Udkedae

Am I dead?

1"We're mentalist psychic Scots , which means we can read your mind. If you're lying, your head explodes and we laugh."

Tin Can Man said:
Am I dead?

Look at some pictures of naked girls. If you get no reaction, the yes, you are deadSmilie

Edit: Oh, replace girls with guys if that is what floats your boat. Apologies for presumingSmilie

( Edited on 15.12.2007 15:45 by Buffy the Fanboy Slayer )

Temporarily banned until further notice.

Buffy the Fanboy Slayer said:
Oh, replace girls with guys if that is what floats your boat. Apologies for presumingSmilie( Edited on 15.12.2007 15:45 by Buffy the Fanboy Slayer )

LOLz for being pussy-whipped by Political Correctness, Oldness.

Where is RobTheBuilder? I liked him.

I miss Msenyszak the most. I even remember how to spell his name.

Me too. Wonder if sometime in the future we'll hear from him.

"We're mentalist psychic Scots, which means we can read your mind. If you're lying, your head explodes and we laugh." Fly fast, stay low, hit hard
Guide to using the Metroid Bounty Hunters.
{Guild}Ohmdal: But how did you get the poo inside of the box when the goat was sleeping on top of it?
{Guild}Ohmdal: oops wrong chat

Yeah, I've also been wondering where he is, he was posting normally until about May, then he just scuttled away. Smilie

I've heard he's just busy with various things. As we all are from time to time. Smilie

Twitter | C3 Writer/Moderator | Backloggery
Guest 17.12.2007#385

He still plays games though, on a friends 360, so maybe we need to make this place more 360 friendly for him to start posting again.Smilie

Bart.... said:
He still plays games though, on a friends 360, so maybe we need to make this place more 360 friendly for him to start posting again.Smilie

Bring him back, bring him back!!

Cubed3 Admin/Founder & Designer
Guest 17.12.2007#387

I'll try, but I'm not expecting much. :p

Popped in for one my rare visits so I thought I say 'Hi' to those oldies who remember me. Smilie

Old Man / Font of all useless knowledge

I remember you you, you were a mod when I first joined.

Matthew Evans [ Writer :: Moderator :: King of Impartiality :: Lord of the 15min Thread ] As the wind blows the sand to cover the camel's tracks so does time move to cover the Lord's.
Rejoice for the Lord will taketh his quarter and give much back to his followers.

Anordara said:
Popped in for one my rare visits so I thought I say 'Hi' to those oldies who remember me. Smilie

I wish more of you guys would do that. Smilie

I think I remember you. Have you always had that triforce avatar?

Tom Barry [ Reviewer - Editor - Resident Sim-Racer @ Cubed3.com ] 

He has yup.

No Longer Temporarily Banned.

I wish more of you guys would do that. Smilie

I think I remember you. Have you always had that triforce avatar?

Thanks for the warm welcome back. Smilie
My original avatar was Bart Simpson pulling down his shorts but I do think that the triforce was a little classier.Smilie

( Edited 25.05.2008 21:28 by Anordara )

Old Man / Font of all useless knowledge

Hey Ano, it's good to see you around!

"We're mentalist psychic Scots, which means we can read your mind. If you're lying, your head explodes and we laugh." Fly fast, stay low, hit hard
Guide to using the Metroid Bounty Hunters.
{Guild}Ohmdal: But how did you get the poo inside of the box when the goat was sleeping on top of it?
{Guild}Ohmdal: oops wrong chat

I feel so missed. Smilie

Woooooooo!!!
Guest 26.05.2008#395

To be honest, I didn't miss you. But I do remember you.Smilie

You went somewhere?

Less posty, more gamey.

artmonkey said:
You went somewhere?

To infinity and BEYOND!

Matthew Evans [ Writer :: Moderator :: King of Impartiality :: Lord of the 15min Thread ] As the wind blows the sand to cover the camel's tracks so does time move to cover the Lord's.
Rejoice for the Lord will taketh his quarter and give much back to his followers.

Crazylurch said:
I feel so missed. Smilie

I remember ye! Be sure to stick around Smilie

Thanks for the warm welcome back. Smilie
My original avatar was Bart Simpson pulling down his shorts but I do think that the triforce was a little classier.Smilie

Welcome back! Good to see you around C3 Smilie

Cubed3 Admin/Founder & Designer

I miss Ghost In The Snow!
(I'm in ST Mawes, Cornwall. Damned rain!)

Onwards, TO NOWHERE! Proud owner of Farming Simulator 2013.

I miss Ghost in the Snow too. Did he change his username or something?

( Edited 30.10.2017 02:35 by Guest )

Twitter | C3 Writer/Moderator | Backloggery

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo

There are 1 members online at the moment.