C3's missing members

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 25.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

I'm on the road to becoming an eternal master.

There's the deaf guy, sifu avenger. he seems to have dissapeared, he was actually a good guy.

Follow Me on twitter :: @Stulaw90 || My Youtube || Backloggery
NNID: Stulaw

He left because he was the kinda guy who wanted to post topics about anything and everything very often, and he accepted that a lot of C3 members may find that annoying, so he found another forum.

I tried to persuade him to stay but I guess C3 wasn't for him.

Twitter | C3 Writer/Moderator | Backloggery
Guest 03.10.2008#454

Yeah, sounds like he dissapeared of the face of the earth. Or at least cubed3.

[edit] goddamnit, mods stepping in between mah posts!

( Edited 03.10.2008 22:35 by Bart.... )

uo??S said:
ploiper said:
woot im rememberdSmilie
I remember you stopped half way through trial of the dungeon Smilie
Bring it back!!! Smilie

then i may bring it back. maby tomorow or monday....

My Name Is Kizarny
hizave yizou sizeen thize hizuman bizlockhead

I lost 25 or so posts in the downtime... bah!

+1

Yo Yo Yo it\'s WEEEEEOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Hope anyone remembered me, or missed me for that matter. Haven\'t been here for a while, so I decided to drop by and inform myself(I\'ve also been away from the video game scene alltogether as well, taking time to improve my musical tastes). This is so fitting, I come back and my first post is in the C3 missing members forum. Well, I guess I\'m, like, you know, back.

( Edited 18.10.2008 17:51 by Weo )

Conduit FC: 0431-6660-0908

Considering the amount of Downtime we've had, none of us have been here for a while Weo Smilie

Good to see you back anyhoo. Smilie

Downtime?

Conduit FC: 0431-6660-0908

Weo said:
Downtime?

Click

Smilie

SuperLink said:
I'm pretty sure Vyse changed his name and is still around.

Tin Can Man drifts in and out like the sound of the wind.

Goddamn, i'm an internet ninja.

Fuckin' A.

1"We're mentalist psychic Scots , which means we can read your mind. If you're lying, your head explodes and we laugh."

MOD EDIT: I wish your advertising was missing.

Oh, it is.

( Edited 19.10.2008 13:49 by Mason )

Someone ban this guy. Smilie

Onwards, TO NOWHERE! Proud owner of Farming Simulator 2013.

That downtime sucked. Everyday I would log on to my computer to check to only have my heart crushed......not really, but I did miss this.Smilie

The former top user was Keven! You'd probably give birth to yourself 1000 times over until you sprout wings to fly away into the fading sun, that or you'd just turn into a lesbian. Who knows @_@ - L, 12/06/09

yeah, what did happen to all the classic members??

LeroyZero said:
yeah, what did happen to all the classic members??

Dude.

Stick around though. D:

Twitter | C3 Writer/Moderator | Backloggery

mOojc said:
I'm on the road to becoming an eternal master.

Dude, it's a totally life changing experience.

You can hold your head up high and look down on pretty much everyone...even if your gaming skills still suck (I know mine do!)

Probably wont to be honest, I know that I've been the model poster on these forums lately (seriously, like... what? two years??)

but It wasn't till a malicious pop-up that somewhat resembled this site appeared that I remembered it existed, then the memories came flooding back up like so many downed shots after a night out where in the morning you find yourself tied to the mast of a north korean fishing vessel and flogged with raw fish over and over...

not that that ever happened, and I can prove it I tells yah.

Smilie

The former top user was Keven! You'd probably give birth to yourself 1000 times over until you sprout wings to fly away into the fading sun, that or you'd just turn into a lesbian. Who knows @_@ - L, 12/06/09
Guest 26.10.2008#471

Here's another one gone missing; Setupweasel. Whatever happened to that fellow?

I truly miss msenyszak the most.

bastard never sent me that CD he promised he would make me, haha. Smilie

Whatever happened to BlueRocks and The Wandering Sword?

It requires great courage to look at oneself honestly, and forge one's own path.

Bluerocks has been covered already somewhere on here. He left so he could win the 'Last Post Wins' thread...which actually doesn't make any sense.

Maybe he had other reasons that he kept to himself.

Other than Muna (The Mariner) I think mseny was the closest I had to a 'friend' on this forum. Miss that guy a lot actually.

If you wanna talk real legends, where have Absolution, nin10do, Peletboy, T_c_i, Geepo, Thief_101, Rivix, etc etc gone?

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo

There are 1 members online at the moment.