C3's missing members

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 19.03.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

I heard Jebus took off with some prizes right?

Yeah, some really old compo or something...strangely, the only thing I remember about him was his garfield avatarSmilie

I guess I can be counted as an older member...posted way more before the site went down, as I'm actually set work nowadays!
SmilieSmilie

Piiiiii...ka.....SUEEEEEEE!

So thats what happened to Jebus!

Man! I've been here like 1 1/2 to 2 years now and despite my sleuthing I still hadnt found out.

I guess that explains everything perfectly then!

We're mentalist psychic Scots, which means we can read your mind. If you're lying, your head explodes and we laugh

Well sharpshot did post on January 24th so there's a chance maybe he's on a vacation of some sort?

Gods in His Heaven. Alls right in the World.

Sharpshot is about.
Anadora's left but posted once in a while.

Has anyone heard of Lil Lee? I know some serious shit went down with him before I took my sabatical but didn't find out if it got worse or better.

Matthew Evans [ Writer :: Moderator :: King of Impartiality :: Lord of the 15min Thread ] As the wind blows the sand to cover the camel's tracks so does time move to cover the Lord's.
Rejoice for the Lord will taketh his quarter and give much back to his followers.

Anyone heard from Lego King( formerly snowman and Tristan)? Is he not around or is he just not posting in the topics I post in?

My name is F.O.R.M. "Fan of rock music"
I am a proud American.
ROCK ON!
No were never gonna survive, unless we get a little crazy!
As stated in the songs Crazy by Seal and Thirteen By Mushroomhead.

My Runescape stats.

Tristan is still around, as is Lee I think.

I remember I went to great means to try contact both JeBus and SOADer late last year, but with no luck.

Now here's a question for you, who's prize did JeBuS run off with?

"Enter the Matrix" Game I believe.

Lee doesn't like C3 anymore, I shall not go into the reasons why as they are not known to many.

You can tell me, Joe.. Smilie

Well, by pure statistical probability, it's probably because of me, I think I've pissed more members off than everyone else put together.

( Edited on 18.02.2006 23:20 by Blizzard224 )

Why didnt Liaumu deserve it?

And where has he gone Smilie?

We're mentalist psychic Scots, which means we can read your mind. If you're lying, your head explodes and we laugh

Haha, I remember Anadora well, used to PM me about relationship stuff I think! (Good stuff, not what you guys were prob thinking! Smilie )

Liamu rings a bell...what it him who thought I wanted it up the ass? Or Zial...memoriesSmilieSmilieSmilie

( Edited on 18.02.2006 23:52 by Draconigena )

Piiiiii...ka.....SUEEEEEEE!

Anyone heard from Lego King( formerly snowman and Tristan)?

Hey! Im very much alive in terms of browsing the forums, I've just lost the will to post Smilie Smilie

(Oh and you forgot Tr!5t@n and the one that screwed up the log-in thingy, 7|'1574|\| I think it was Smilie)

if I was liamu99, I'd be thankfull that I was spared Enter the Matrix, t'is a shit game.

It's going to be shit and you jolly well know it.

Hey! Im very much alive in terms of browsing the forums, I've just lost the will to post

Glad you're about mate, shame you're not posting, but you are here all the same Smilie

Barry Lewis [ nin10do :: General Writer :: Feature Writer :: Fountain of Industry Statistics ]
"We're mentalist psychic Scots, which means we can read your mind. If you're lying, your head explodes and we laugh."

LeroyZero springs to mind.

Anyone remember dear old Jump_Button? He managed a thousand or so posts, yet we could only understand a handful of emSmilie

( Edited on 19.02.2006 00:19 by f | j | D )

i miss GC2....Smilie

liamu99 sucked big donkey balls.

I remember the user league had names on it that weren't on and they got slowly pushed to the bottom, most have been named.

BEAM is completely AWOL.

I've seen, but not talked to, Lee on msn. Name/avatar/sig overhauls are confusing me because I'm only posting maybe a few times a week. It's cool...just keep your hands off my secret stash of beans hidden 2 post from the right and I'll, I dunno, get used to your alter-ego. Maybe even roleplay with your alter-ego!...no.

I miss Thelaserguidedhat, man, good times.

"We're mentalist psychic Scots, which means we can read your mind. If you're lying, your head explodes and we laugh." Fly fast, stay low, hit hard
Guide to using the Metroid Bounty Hunters.
{Guild}Ohmdal: But how did you get the poo inside of the box when the goat was sleeping on top of it?
{Guild}Ohmdal: oops wrong chat

[quote=F|J|D]LeroyZero springs to mind.

I speak to him just about every day on MSN. Never to do with C3 though.

[quote=DaOne]liamu99 sucked big donkey balls.

As subtle as ever DaOne Smilie

ahhh, jump button , loved his presense of C3 as well as his usual weird language and randim comments.

Where did that JB go? he's a right plank :cooldude::cooldude:

Cubed3 Admin/Founder & Designer

Glad you're about mate, shame you're not posting, but you are here all the same

Awww tahnks Barry Smilie
Look what you've made me do now, two posts in one night Smilie
I don't know why I don't post much. Back in the day I didn't really care what I posted, I just wrote a reply in any old topic and submitted it. Nowerdays if I do make a post I got check it a good 3 times and keep re-writting it :s
I'm intimidated by my own post count Smilie

i miss GC2....

Me too Smilie

And duffman, don't see him around much these days. My Project SNOWMAN nemesis

What I miss more then any member though is the white text messages :p
JB Bring back white text!!! :-p

( Edited on 19.02.2006 00:33 by Lego King )

LeroyZero is a laugh whenever he's chatting on msn, and he made a nice sig for me way back when, and Redking, I don't think he plays games anymore, at least not to any real extent.

Jump_Button was...uh...a phenomeon. To re-iterate what a PM said, he did type like that deliberately, but then the PM was like that too so I couldn't tell whether he was having a laugh or not. His art was interesting though, hope me made something of it.

Nintendo_Maniac; has he been deported?

"We're mentalist psychic Scots, which means we can read your mind. If you're lying, your head explodes and we laugh." Fly fast, stay low, hit hard
{Guild}Ohmdal: But how did you get the poo inside of the box when the goat was sleeping on top of it?

Nintendo_Maniac; has he been deported?

We can only hope...

Smilie

I had a scary thought; maybe Nintendo Maniac was BEAM? Some of the shit he came out with was just amazing. I'm not sure if he would do something like that, but I do remember him saying he'd only be posting on a limited number of forums, and Cubed3 was on the fence for him, maybe...

...nah, I'm talking piss.

There's also Keza, she wrote a couple of freelance articles for Cubed3 last year I think.

EDIT: Sumacol as well, moderator back in 2003.

( Edited on 19.02.2006 00:54 by Frazzle )

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Insanoflex

There are 1 members online at the moment.