C3's missing members

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 25.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

I saw him online last week. He's still watching over us.Smilie

mseny?

t_c_i posts every now and then. Geepo is a bit of a drifter.

I wonder what the hell happened to Nin10do... Disappeared without a trace, a bit like mseny.

I was actually gonna post Stucorbs in here but he's posted quite a lot since I thought of that xD. I guess he takes a break every month or so.

Twitter | C3 Writer/Moderator | Backloggery
Guest 29.11.2008#479

I guess we all have to send an e-mail to Martin, 'please come back, your friends at cubed3'. Maybe if at least 10 people do it, we might have a chance.Smilie

Robsy said:
mseny?

Nope, I was talking about BlueRocks.

I miss looking at nin10do's avatar in the lonely hours of the morning. Smilie

(Not really...honest.)

Bart.... said:
I guess we all have to send an e-mail to Martin, \'please come back, your friends at cubed3\'. Maybe if at least 10 people do it, we might have a chance.Smilie

Riight, we really miss him. He\'s been gone sooo long.

And as for Blue, yes, he\'s out there with Schrodinger\'s Cat

( Edited 29.11.2008 21:54 by PK Mongoose *RIP Dalton* )

It requires great courage to look at oneself honestly, and forge one's own path.

I do feel like i only see like 20 people i sorta know on here these days, unfortunately i don't have the time to forum post that much these days, but im still here to read the news and now and again post!

I think its the same with many people who leave, i think they still take a look at C3 now and again but just dont have the time to discuss things theyve said a thousand times before to the new kids on the block

After some detective work on Google, I've discovered that by typing mseny's real name it comes up with a load of websites with photo portfolios. I get the impression he's now being paid as a band/gig photographer, which would work as he was into music and art in a big, big way.

This is Martin on Rllmuk.

It's going to be shit and you jolly well know it.

TheMarioKid said:
After some detective work on Google, I've discovered that by typing mseny's real name it comes up with a load of websites with photo portfolios. I get the impression he's now being paid as a band/gig photographer, which would work as he was into music and art in a big, big way.

I wonder if he'd be creeped out if he found that C3 members were doing investigations as to his whereabouts. Smilie

Grumbler said:
This is Martin on Rllmuk.

The error returned was:

Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available.

Damn, foiled.

Oh yeah and was mseny the one who made gamer7?
Because that\'s died now D:

( Edited 30.11.2008 21:18 by Simon_ )

Avoid Games Like the Plague, productivity++

Jacob4000 said:
TheMarioKid said:

I wonder if he'd be creeped out if he found that C3 members were doing investigations as to his whereabouts. Smilie

Got his telephone number?
Address?
Mother's maiden name?
Smilie

mseny used to love me naked...

Well, we were secret lovers...

No, I just have too much time on my hands really :-(

Mariner and Buddah have both posted today. Scary.

IANC said:
Dude yuor totally awesome. And i won't be killing you anytime soon.

I noticed that too. They'll prolly be away again for a while like everyone else who "visits"

Did Sheena disappear again?

Jebus ran off with JB's copies of "the matrix"s that he was supposed to give away in a competition.

I want him to come back! Smilie

Avoid Games Like the Plague, productivity++

You see, it always sucks that I say 'I'm back!', then give up after a week or so. I don't really know who everyone is anymore (too many new people), so maybe it's kinda putting me off.

Hey, phil/tonks is a name we'll remember throughout C3 history!

My opinion doesn't count though...o.o

It requires great courage to look at oneself honestly, and forge one's own path.

Yeah, even I remember you, and I twas just a young lad at the time.

The former top user was Keven! You'd probably give birth to yourself 1000 times over until you sprout wings to fly away into the fading sun, that or you'd just turn into a lesbian. Who knows @_@ - L, 12/06/09

Where the heck has Bart been?

Hi Phil. Smilie

~phil said:
You see, it always sucks that I say 'I'm back!', then give up after a week or so. I don't really know who everyone is anymore (too many new people), so maybe it's kinda putting me off.

Godammit Phil, you'll never get to know the new guys if you don't stick around.

Though last time you were back for about 2 weeks, that was pretty good for you really. Smilie

And yeah Bart seems to have dropped of the face of C3 lately. He'll probably be back soon enough.

I've got half the 'missing in action' bunch on my msn and I hardly talk to any of them, if ever. Hell, there's Blizzard224 on my msn right now. I dunno what to say to him. Something in CAPITAL LETTERS probably where he'll probably block me. I got other, more active c3'ers on my contact list too, but hardly any convos or anything there, although some occasionaly try, I've forgotten who's who and find myself at a lack of what to say.

It seems to be some sort of weird internet thing, where you could be really chummy with someone likeable on the forums, someone as charismatic as nin10do or msenyszak for example, and now if they suddenly started popping up messages? It feels like a hundred years ago I had some on my phone. I guess you do a bunch of weird stuff on the internet but in all fairness I don't know you people at all, although I'm confident that you're all bloody great folks, otherwise I wouldn't be floating around once in a while checking who's on and what the forums are like, although I have a lot of good memories here, it reminds me of a time when I was really a bit off my head and things that I did without hesitation now make me shudder with embarassment thinking back on them. Smilie

With that rambling over, I hope everyone is doing great, or okay if they can't manage that Smilie If anyone is still in contact with mseny or the likes, say hi for me.

Where'd Hazukizan go by the way?

"We're mentalist psychic Scots, which means we can read your mind. If you're lying, your head explodes and we laugh." Fly fast, stay low, hit hard
Guide to using the Metroid Bounty Hunters.
{Guild}Ohmdal: But how did you get the poo inside of the box when the goat was sleeping on top of it?
{Guild}Ohmdal: oops wrong chat

Hazuki still posts every now and then. He posted in the "Nintendo explains DSi" newsie just a couple of days ago.

I'm still very embarrassed about how I was when I first joined, but now I'm a mod. I've gone up in the world! *wipes tear from eye*

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
mikem52

There are 1 members online at the moment.