C3's missing members

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 19.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Didn't you get to Eternal Master in a couple of months or something? That's worth a mention in my book

Im not sure the time frame, but it was definitely super fast. I achieved quite a bit though in a short amount of time. ^_^

We're mentalist psychic Scots, which means we can read your mind. If you're lying, your head explodes and we laugh

If I hadnt "retured" would I be getting a metion ?

Yes *hugs*

Smilie

I do miss Ikari, doubt we'll ever get him back though...

Barry Lewis [ nin10do :: General Writer :: Feature Writer :: Fountain of Industry Statistics ]
"We're mentalist psychic Scots, which means we can read your mind. If you're lying, your head explodes and we laugh."

I think Ikari sold off his massive games collection.

I havent bought a game in what has to be well over 6 months now. And all i've been doing gaming wise is playing my Snes on and off and every so often playing my Megadrive.

Unless you count that month of solid PSO Blue Burst addiction

We're mentalist psychic Scots, which means we can read your mind. If you're lying, your head explodes and we laugh

Yeah I wondered where t-c-i disappeared too...

Stetendo became Apple...
I havn't seen Ben/Odalisque post on the forum very often...

& I missed SniperWolf getting banned, so i have no idea on that...

HMM I WONDER WHERE FLYNNIE WENT Smilie

EDIT: I looked on the recent Members page... & Epoch was there Smilie did someone just make a new account under that name by chance... or does Epoch have a new account??

Also... I havn't seen any new members for aaaages... Smilie

( Edited on 19.02.2006 18:59 by Superlink )

Twitter | C3 Writer/Moderator | Backloggery

suprised I've even got an account on here still

( Edited on 19.02.2006 20:30 by LeroyZero )

He's backSmilie

Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrroooooooooooooooooooyyyyyyyyyy Zeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroooo.

JB.... What the hell has happened to the look of the forums, get a bit of contrast in here, everything is merging into one.

and I'm not back, just... visiting.

Hey, welcome Leroy - tis got a bit of merging - I'm gonna make things a bit clearer in the future. Good to see you, man!

Cubed3 Admin/Founder & Designer

So then,

officer Leroy comes up to us and says 'hey, I thought I told you kids...'

and I'm all like, WELCOME BACK.

EDIT: IKARI, he was a good poster, maybe he just matured out of forums.

( Edited on 19.02.2006 22:47 by Frazzle )

"We're mentalist psychic Scots, which means we can read your mind. If you're lying, your head explodes and we laugh." Fly fast, stay low, hit hard
Guide to using the Metroid Bounty Hunters.
{Guild}Ohmdal: But how did you get the poo inside of the box when the goat was sleeping on top of it?
{Guild}Ohmdal: oops wrong chat

I miss LeroyZero probably the most. Even more sarcastic with than Mr. Ward on these foums

He sure is.

It's not always a big deal when people piss off. I do it periodically, few months at a time, but I come back.

I didn't really mind when you buggered off the first time Oni, just that you seemed a good poster.

Now you're just...well, your X mutant gene allows to you post amazing posts with details of incredible threesomes which always make me pee a little.

Among other posts. About stuff.

"We're mentalist psychic Scots, which means we can read your mind. If you're lying, your head explodes and we laugh." Fly fast, stay low, hit hard
Guide to using the Metroid Bounty Hunters.
{Guild}Ohmdal: But how did you get the poo inside of the box when the goat was sleeping on top of it?
{Guild}Ohmdal: oops wrong chat

and I wonder why I left, Smilie

EDIT: IKARI, he was a good poster, maybe he just matured out of forums.

you never saw his last post did you?

Matthew Evans [ Writer :: Moderator :: King of Impartiality :: Lord of the 15min Thread ] As the wind blows the sand to cover the camel's tracks so does time move to cover the Lord's.
Rejoice for the Lord will taketh his quarter and give much back to his followers.

So then,

officer Leroy comes up to us and says 'hey, I thought I told you kids...'

and I'm all like, WELCOME BACK.

That was brilliant Smilie

You know...What really throws me off is all the name changes, I can't keep people straight...Mines been the same since I joined 2 years ago...

It's kinda funny that I found cubed3 while looking for information on Nintendo's next-gen console...

( Edited on 20.02.2006 01:14 by Xerou )

Gods in His Heaven. Alls right in the World.

Hmm... who do I KNOW that changed his name recently... HMM I WONDER WHERE FLYNNIE WENT Smilie

Well, at the moment it seems the change name craze has died down *prays it has*

Now we just need to discover the mystery of the steady n00b flow completely disappearing & we no longer have any new members Smilie

Twitter | C3 Writer/Moderator | Backloggery

I wish that the name changing feature was removed and replaced with a 'you want your name changed you talk to JB about it.'

Also, IKARI's last post was priceless.

That's true - the name changes leave me puzzled since I don't browse the forums here too often, so by the time I do most have changed!

Adam Riley [ Director :: Cubed3 ]

UNITE714: Weekly Prayers | Bible Verses

What was Ikaris last post? Is it in the staff forum ready to be moved back for comedy value Smilie ? Was it funny Smilie?

What was Ikaris last post? Is it in the staff forum ready to be moved back for comedy value ? Was it funny ?

It was "Oh man, I'd love to stay on C3, but that James Hanson - what a guy, he smells!" Smilie Nah, only kidding, my memory is uber bad, so I have barely any recollection. Something about maturity or along those lines, maybe. *shrugs*

( Edited on 27.02.2006 21:40 by jb )

Cubed3 Admin/Founder & Designer

I know that my two Swedish friends Zacras and Okami is missing...
Okami says she will return when she feels up to it.
Zacras I dont know about, but Ill ask him!
They were newbies so I guess no-one else remembers them.

I recall Okami, but not Zacras.

anordara, clavat, liammu99, nawtylilbeever, thomashand, Lt_Eggman5, The_Project, Omusremit among others.. yes I've been trawling around the archives.. Smilie

edit: intruigingly anordara, clavat and jebus among others still seem to have active mod accounts judging by the bars on their posts..

( Edited on 28.02.2006 23:25 by GR781 )

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Sandy Wilson

There are 1 members online at the moment.