C3's missing members

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 19.03.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

They could come in at anytime and wreak havok!

XBL Gamertag: James2t3

Don't you DARE deactivate JeBuS's modness!

I haven't seen Darkflame and Galvanizer in a while either.

We were never firm buddies or anything, but we all moved over from Cube-Europe around the same time. So i always looked out for there posts. Darkflame probably has posted recently and ive missed it, but Galvanizer hasn't. Shame about Sharpshot, he used to be a massive regular. Smilie

( Edited on 01.03.2006 12:07 by Robbo )

Gastrian's about...considering he started this topic and all! Smilie He's just not been on in a few days.

Gastrian's about...considering he started this topic and all! He's just not been on in a few days.

Sucks to be me! I was reading some of his comments and got names messed up! I was ment to write Galvanizer!

Galvanizer moved to C3 the same time i as me, so i always keep an eye out for old Cube-Eur user names i see in posts. Thats why i mentioned Darkflame as well! Sorry about the mix up! Smilie

Darkflame likes to hangout in the news comments.

XBL Gamertag: James2t3

I thought you might've got mixed up with Galvanizer, but I was being sure!

Galv was always interested in the RPG news I posted, but I've only seen him on here a couple of times recently...

Adam Riley [ Director :: Cubed3 ]

UNITE714: Weekly Prayers | Bible Verses

0musremit, who went to Uni with me, was very eager to get into game journalism, so who knows what he's up to now.

I'm still kinda in touch with omus. He's not online much though as he was in Canada with his fiance. He's a great bloke if ever there was one.

I also have lt_eggman on my MSN. Speak to him sometimes, he's a great guy.

Thankfully it's just their rank, I disabled their mod access ages ago.

He's a great bloke if ever there was one.

Really? Ah well.

0mus, Nimmo etc - really older C3 members - thought c3 was too "immature" for their liking, so setup shop elsewhere.

( Edited on 01.03.2006 18:14 by jb )

Cubed3 Admin/Founder & Designer

Too immature? Pah, no doubt they couldn't get away with telling us stories of how many rabbits they shagged over the weekend, the place is a better place without them I say! Smilie

Seriously, a good deal of us have grown up over the years, the forums...sometimes...tend to be good interesting places of discussion.

Leroy pressed auto-run and charged into that dragon's den!!...and I wonder why I left, Smilie

So do I. Smilie

"We're mentalist psychic Scots, which means we can read your mind. If you're lying, your head explodes and we laugh." Fly fast, stay low, hit hard
Guide to using the Metroid Bounty Hunters.
{Guild}Ohmdal: But how did you get the poo inside of the box when the goat was sleeping on top of it?
{Guild}Ohmdal: oops wrong chat

I think Galavaniser ran off with BG&E when I sent it to various addresses in another moment of complete fucking insanity.

"We're mentalist psychic Scots, which means we can read your mind. If you're lying, your head explodes and we laugh." Fly fast, stay low, hit hard
{Guild}Ohmdal: But how did you get the poo inside of the box when the goat was sleeping on top of it?

I think Galavaniser ran off with BG&E when I sent it to various addresses in another moment of complete fucking insanity

Eh? Explain young Frazzle....

Eh? Explain young Frazzle....

Frazzle set up a system whereby he would send a game to someone and they would complete it and send it to another C3 member. A tottaly jawesome idea with trustworthy members of course, but a weak link in the chain and the game would go missing, and in this case a member would go with it.

I cant remember Ikari's last post, but I do remember it being quite hilarious. He trolled Gastrian good though, he's probably still a wee bit butt sore about that Smilie

We're mentalist psychic Scots, which means we can read your mind. If you're lying, your head explodes and we laugh

He never came close but was a lot better at it then you ever were Smilie

Matthew Evans [ Writer :: Moderator :: King of Impartiality :: Lord of the 15min Thread ] As the wind blows the sand to cover the camel's tracks so does time move to cover the Lord's.
Rejoice for the Lord will taketh his quarter and give much back to his followers.

Shameless bumpeth of your topic and a dig at Redking Smilie

I'm trying to reinstall my PC, my previous account name stopped me from loggin on and Kelly's been in hospital so I haven't been on for a few days (this is my bro's PC).

Matthew Evans [ Writer :: Moderator :: King of Impartiality :: Lord of the 15min Thread ] As the wind blows the sand to cover the camel's tracks so does time move to cover the Lord's.
Rejoice for the Lord will taketh his quarter and give much back to his followers.

Hope it gets sorted out soon, before Redking gets a black bar Smilie

I'm still kinda in touch with omus. He's not online much though as he was in Canada with his fiance. He's a great bloke if ever there was one.

In Canada you say? With his fianc

Adam Riley [ Director :: Cubed3 ]

UNITE714: Weekly Prayers | Bible Verses

I got an email from Beamy. He says he's fine and just got out the habit of posting on all forums when he stopped to focus on ther stuff. He also says he'll try to get into the habit of posting again.

So the legend lives!

I thought he was a urban legend? Smilie

You found the word nipple! And you love touching them!

:lol Nope, he does exist and he is one of the best posters I've ever had the pleasure of posting with.

Yay!

It's going to be shit and you jolly well know it.

heh, he also emailed me Smilie.

HMM I WONDER WHERE FLYNNIE WENT

what you talking about Superlink. I never changed my name.......

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Insanoflex

There are 1 members online at the moment.