C3's missing members

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 19.03.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

I got an email from him tooSmilie

XBL Gamertag: James2t3

I didn't.Smilie

You found the word nipple! And you love touching them!

I didn't get an email, because he doesn't know who I am.Smilie

It's going to be shit and you jolly well know it.

OMFGOSHWTFBQQ

BEAM!! HE FUCKING LIVES!

TOON IN COH IN HIS HONOUR!

"We're mentalist psychic Scots, which means we can read your mind. If you're lying, your head explodes and we laugh." Fly fast, stay low, hit hard
Guide to using the Metroid Bounty Hunters.
{Guild}Ohmdal: But how did you get the poo inside of the box when the goat was sleeping on top of it?
{Guild}Ohmdal: oops wrong chat

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM

What did we say BEAM looks like again?

Chop chop, I'm making a PVP FUCKING BEAM in his honour. Or an empath healer. Nah, defos PVP, hardcore, like BEAM.

"We're mentalist psychic Scots, which means we can read your mind. If you're lying, your head explodes and we laugh." Fly fast, stay low, hit hard
{Guild}Ohmdal: But how did you get the poo inside of the box when the goat was sleeping on top of it?

A field of pure energy arranged into an N shape?

Ah, so many memories of old members...

thelaserguidedhat (Dave) is a cool guy, I still talk to him on MSN sometimes, he doesn't like games that much anymore though.

...who was that lass that went to join the army? Or is that just making things up? Smilie

Dark Flame has been around, & yeah mostly in the news comments. But he also went to another forum, the Sonic Stadium forum, I go there too, but he ALSO disappeared off there, he hasn't been on it for about 3 days :3

Maybe he on holiday? :3

& Galvaniser came back & posted a few times after he got the Okami petition back from CapCom... or Namco, I forget.

It would be cool if BEAM came back, I'd give him a star or two. :3

EDIT: I don't know Ikari... 3:

one more time: :3 !!!!

( Edited on 20.03.2006 20:23 by Superlink )

Twitter | C3 Writer/Moderator | Backloggery

Shit, the closest I can do for that is the epic archtype (only available after hitting 50) - a Peacebringer.

Beamy the Squidy! Yaaaarr! (Nova form Peacebringers and Warchades look like squids, albiet floating.)

he hasn't been on it for about 3 days :3

Three days?? Christ, he must've died or something!

...who was that lass that went to join the army? Or is that just making things up?

Are you talking about Jade? I actually felt a bit sorry for the girl, she was quite mucked up for one reason or another, and there are many reasons to think that a lot of what came out of her mouth was bullshit, but she was quite nice to me. Though I will say she was far too keen on stripping on webcam for me (and T_c_i and Frazz I believe...)

Are you talking about Jade? I actually felt a bit sorry for the girl, she was quite mucked up for one reason or another, and there are many reasons to think that a lot of what came out of her mouth was bullshit, but she was quite nice to me. Though I will say she was far too keen on stripping on webcam for me (and T_c_i and Frazz I believe...)

Maybe that's because I recall 90% of members (the non-regulars) taking the piss outta her for being a lesbian... or again, is that just me making stuff up? Smilie

As for the webcam thing... Smilie I do remember her being quite fit though.

^ I remember Jade.... and the "tristan" ordeal that Kin brought forward and I somehow go into the middle of..Smilie

Last I heard from Jade she had gone off to some european country, although I think she's back now

( Edited on 21.03.2006 01:12 by f | j | D )

I miss msenyszak already, wonder how he's getting on in France.

And if he's been getting raped by hobos.

Whop!

I think he needs a certain chicken-based claim to fame to save him now.

KENNY ROGERS TO THE RESCUE! Don't let martin get raped by a hobo!

If BEAM made just one post here, I'd pledge ever star I have for the next year to him.

I'd give you all my stars left this week if you did so Blizz 0/\0

Rob

And where on earth is Sharpshot?

^ Off to hunt down Kayne West?

Hopefully?

Majora, Clavat, Dark_elf, Banneroonie, Thomas Hand, Peletboy, Andy (Anordara), nawtylitlbeever, TeKnIsHuN and Silver_Dragon are names from a bygone era.

Oh, WonkeyKong as well...

( Edited on 21.03.2006 16:55 by Jambo )

There might be a time when Blizz and Frazz will be forgotten names...when we get arrested for blowing up cows outside the Taj Mahal or something.

Wonkey went off and went to some other (successful) website. He was a nice guy.

Sharpshot comes online (MSN) regulary, but I'm too scared to talk to him. His capital letters screenmae just makes me piss myself with fright.

Since when did mseny go to France? I was missing that man.

Holy hell, I completley forgot about Sharpy Smilie

He went a couple of days ago. will be back in about a week Smilie

Banneroonie

He's on NHQ quite regularly, just must prefer it to here Smilie

Wahay.
Excuse me while i just gatecrash this topic.
....*gatecrashes*

Believe it or not, i read these forums every now and then.
I'm just way too lazy to even try and understand what most people are saying Smilie
I'm too far behind with the whole gaming thing lately, which isn't all too clever.
OHWELL.

I'll go away again now Smilie

'~,'~,'~,'~,'~,'~,'~,'~,'~,'~,'~,'~,'~,'~,'~,'~,'

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo

There are 1 members online at the moment.