C3's missing members

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 19.03.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

SEE I TOLD YOU GEEPO COMES BACK!!!!!!! Smilie

Twitter | C3 Writer/Moderator | Backloggery

That was, quite frankly, weird.

Well...you know. MSN. People still talk outside forums.

Still, try not to wet your panty liners Superlink matey.

"We're mentalist psychic Scots, which means we can read your mind. If you're lying, your head explodes and we laugh." Fly fast, stay low, hit hard
Guide to using the Metroid Bounty Hunters.
{Guild}Ohmdal: But how did you get the poo inside of the box when the goat was sleeping on top of it?
{Guild}Ohmdal: oops wrong chat

Superlink said:
SEE I TOLD YOU GEEPO COMES BACK!!!!!!! Smilie

Nah, she only posted cause I said they were having a topic about old members Smilie Sorry to spoil your fun there Smilie

Yeah well.

I told you anyway. Smilie

I think I said sommet like "Geepo still comes on everynow & then doesn't she? very..very...rarely..."

Or something.

& I told you.

DaOne said:
Enter the Matrix Game I believe.Lee doesnt like C3 anymore, I shall not go into the reasons why as they are not known to many.

Please do tell me as well.

[:: Lee Sanders :: Cubed-3 :: News Reporter :: Writer :: Head Of Secret Operations:: Resisdentual Slacker ::] On Twitter = LeeTSanders I have a Cubed3 limited Edition mug!
DO YOU! So Cute - bit.ly/yIEgXv

Wow...7 pages and not even one mention of me? I'm shocked!

In any case, it's good to be back on a more permanent basis...

Geepo has the best sig ever!Smilie Im so jealous! I wish I could do something like that.

Geepo has the best sig ever!

*looks at sig*

Smilie

Hey Geepo, long time no see!!Smilie How've you been?

(lol yeah, I'm draconigenaSmilie)

EDIT: or even RosaLacrimas, but that was WELL BACK

( Edited on 13.05.2006 19:27 by Pikasue )

Piiiiii...ka.....SUEEEEEEE!

And I'm Muna, the one everyone thought was a girl for about 6 months, resulting in immediate name change Smilie (Am I really that girly..?)

Aww, Hazuki. You HAD the best sig AND avy ever before, but I see no Samus there anymore so the compliments must go to another one with a great Samus sig.
I want one too, but I have to settle with my own crappy crap.Smilie

Pikasue, I forgot that you was draconigena before! I think I wondered where the hell she went.Smilie

While talking about gender mistakes, you all thought I was a guy for a while till I strictly pointed out that I was/am a girl. And know this: I wont change, dont want to be a guy, me like my um...femaleness.Smilie GO GIRL POWER!!!

Mwahaha! My sig is the greatest! Smilie

I think you're new sig is awesome Sheena!! It has Samus in her jumpsuit & her power suit, which is awesome... Also you have Naruto style font, where'd you get that!? Smilie

Anyway, If you guys all wonder where SuperLink went, well noone will ever know Smilie

Ben said:
And Im Muna, the one everyone thought was a girl for about 6 months, resulting in immediate name change Smilie (Am I really that girly..?)

Yes...yes you are.

Sought Thii Poltercow said:
I think youre new sig is awesome Sheena!! It has Samus in her jumpsuit & her power suit, which is awesome... Also you have Naruto style font, whered you get that!? SmilieAnyway, If you guys all wonder where SuperLink went, well noone will ever know Smilie

Thanks.Smilie I guess its kinda OK for being a Paint "cut and paste" job. Just wish that damn Paint Shop Pro would work on this god forsaken computer...

Naruto Logo Creator
Try that link, thats where I did SheeNaruto.SmilieSmilie

Legend Sheena. Legend!

NARUTO ROCKS!

Cubed3 Admin/Founder & Designer

WOOHOO!! New, totally original sig, thanks Sheens!!

Kenya believe it?

BELIEVE IT!!!! Smilie

Haha, no problemo.Smilie Just glad to be at service for once.

Ssssh. I'm not really here. Smilie

Everyone has changed their sigs and avatars around E3 I see! What up? Smilie

"We're mentalist psychic Scots, which means we can read your mind. If you're lying, your head explodes and we laugh." Fly fast, stay low, hit hard
{Guild}Ohmdal: But how did you get the poo inside of the box when the goat was sleeping on top of it?

'ello Frazzle! Smilie I only changed mine because it was a slow day, I was bored shitless.

Heh, the avatar and the sig both stand out really well. Chain Chomp rocks Smilie

Been away for a little while, to a place called Parkwood, for the craze.d among us Smilie

Smilie

How is it down there in Blackpool? Are you missing fried mars bars and 'yer maw' jokes yet? Smilie

Absolute shite Smilie

i thought id take this opportunity to tell you that your signature is dancing to the music im listening to fraz. also my sig is the greatest.

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Insanoflex

There are 1 members online at the moment.