C3's missing members

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 19.03.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

It is. I've been mezmerized by it's super reflex action for 10 minutes now. Rumour has it that 3 vigirns fell pregnant when he moved like that. Smilie

"We're mentalist psychic Scots, which means we can read your mind. If you're lying, your head explodes and we laugh." Fly fast, stay low, hit hard
Guide to using the Metroid Bounty Hunters.
{Guild}Ohmdal: But how did you get the poo inside of the box when the goat was sleeping on top of it?
{Guild}Ohmdal: oops wrong chat

OMGOSH where's Blizz?! I've been online for almost a week and he's not posted anything Smilie

"We're mentalist psychic Scots, which means we can read your mind. If you're lying, your head explodes and we laugh." Fly fast, stay low, hit hard
{Guild}Ohmdal: But how did you get the poo inside of the box when the goat was sleeping on top of it?

Frazzle.d said:
OMGOSH wheres Blizz?! Ive been online for almost a week and hes not posted anything Smilie

Yeah, he posted in the football thread but apart from that he's been awol. I seem to remember a reason being posted though...

I've not posted all that much and people aren't like 'OMFG WHEREZ SHINYRANBOWZ?!???????!??!?1'

obviously I'm not as popular as i'd like to think Smilie

Smilie

Co-founder of the PDSLB - Pink DS Lite Buddies Fraz: Cheerios are made from fairy orgasms.

BLIZZARD?! Oh. It's just you.

Smilie

Smilie

although... I could be blizard if you wanted me to? Smilie I can be whoever you baby Smilie

Smilie

Co-founder of the PDSLB - Pink DS Lite Buddies Fraz: Cheerios are made from fairy orgasms.

Ben said:
BLIZZARD?! Oh. Its just you.Smilie

Smilie Starred

IANC said:
Dude yuor totally awesome. And i won't be killing you anytime soon.

Contrary to popular belief, Sharpy didn't die in an elaborate practical joke gone wrong which involved a Zeppelin and 10,000 Chinese men. He's on MSN to me now.

Completely, unrecogisable mind, I think he discovered women.

Tell him he's a cunt, from me. Smilie

Yeah, I've seen him on MSN as well... I want him back, he's one cool guy - in person too! AhhH!

Cubed3 Admin/Founder & Designer

Took it surprisingly well.

'...and yeah I am a cunt'

Aww, sharpie! He was such a randy fellow he makes flynnie look like a frigid boy who just wants to cuddleSmilie

Piiiiii...ka.....SUEEEEEEE!

Sharpy didn't die in an elaborate practical joke gone wrong which involved a Zeppelin and 10,000 Chinese men.

Smilie

Aww, sharpie! He was such a randy fellow he makes flynnie look like a frigid boy who just wants to cuddle

SmilieSmilieSmilie

Sayain_Slayer is gone too! I can't find her anywhereSmilie She's not even on MSN anymore...and she's the one that brought me here becuase of Frazzle's topic about his chestSmilie I miss her...

<3 <3

I can't be bothered to go through this thread but i wonder if Bomberman was brought up. He used to post here a lot when i first started out but he's back now. Although i usually see him and Superlink on MSN so its all good.

Hm...havent seen Linkman in a while. Anyone knows where the little kitt went off?

Sheena said:
Hm...havent seen Linkman in a while. Anyone knows where the little kitt went off?

Don't know where he went, but anyone seen C3 Naked Bub?Smilie

~Getting on C3's massive tits since 2K5.~

I'll have to catch Sharp on msn at one point or another, the guy is sorted whether he's given up on forums and gaming in general, it happens.

Linkman posted not that long ago, he was on holiday for a while, though he's been quiet again.

Sayain_Slayer was just a little bit scary, if she was still here, I'd have trouble differientating between Sheena and Sayain Smilie

Shinji_Zooka said:
Sheena said:Hm...havent seen Linkman in a while. Anyone knows where the little kitt went off?
Dont know where he went, but anyone seen C3 Naked Bub?Smilie

I'm willing to bet he's the "coming soon" member.

As for linkman, no idea.

HazukiSan said:
Shinji_Zooka said:
Sheena said:Hm...havent seen Linkman in a while. Anyone knows where the little kitt went off?
Dont know where he went, but anyone seen C3 Naked Bub?Smilie
Im willing to bet hes the coming soon member.As for linkman, no idea.

No shit Sherlock!Smilie I know that's him, but I just wondered where he went... And why he announced his coming back like two months in advanceSmilie

( Edited on 07.08.2006 21:26 by Shinji_Zooka )

Flynnie is the Naked C3 man.. or am I missing something.. ?

C3 Naked Girlfriend Smilie

Smilie A Sheena_Slayer!Smilie

Hm... okay.
I want to go traveling, since I dont have a job now and schools over... What?

Ive forgotten about that Coming soon. When is soon? Havent soon already passed?

Frazzle.d said:
Flynnie is the Naked C3 man.. or am I missing something.. ?C3 Naked Girlfriend Smilie

lol, no C3 naked girlfriend hereSmilie Naked Bub=flynnie, yes, but that post he made just a few inches up is almost two months oldSmilie

And Sheena, soon is comingSmilie It was somewhere in Sept. Smilie

( Edited on 07.08.2006 21:30 by Shinji_Zooka )

Argh, I soo hate to wait! Even if I know whats coming!Smilie

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Insanoflex

There are 1 members online at the moment.