C3's missing members

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 19.03.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Sheena said:
Argh, I soo hate to wait! Even if I know whats coming!Smilie
You can't wait for Naked Bub to come back and show more of his naked self?

You have deeply disturbed me Sheena...Deeply...Smilie

( Edited on 07.08.2006 21:40 by Shinji_Zooka )

~Getting on C3's massive tits since 2K5.~

O.o

...no thank you Shinji.
But... Well... Sssschh!Smilie

Hey, I want to see more flesh too!

"We're mentalist psychic Scots, which means we can read your mind. If you're lying, your head explodes and we laugh." Fly fast, stay low, hit hard
Guide to using the Metroid Bounty Hunters.
{Guild}Ohmdal: But how did you get the poo inside of the box when the goat was sleeping on top of it?
{Guild}Ohmdal: oops wrong chat

I haven't seen Fernando or Yessenia on msn for a whie..so I think they've lost the internet...

Hello!

K i n DS said:
I havent seen Fernando or Yessenia on msn for a whie..so I think theyve lost the internet...

That's Linkman and his sister for people wondering Smilie

Hmm... I'm pretty sure he mentioned something along those lines in a blog or something. Ah well, he'll likely turn up when we least expect it Smilie

"We're mentalist psychic Scots, which means we can read your mind. If you're lying, your head explodes and we laugh." Fly fast, stay low, hit hard
{Guild}Ohmdal: But how did you get the poo inside of the box when the goat was sleeping on top of it?

Ooh, her name is beautiful! Yessenia... Im gonna remember that.Smilie

Check his blogs, I have no idea what comes first...latest or oldest...so you find out!

http://www.cubed3.com/journal/linkman26

Oh and Sheena, Linkmans middle name is JESUS

( Edited on 07.08.2006 22:14 by K i n DS )

Hello!

oh yea, I haven't seen linkman on in a good while... I'm sure I remember him being angry at someone the last time he was on C3... or maybe I'm just imagining it...

Co-founder of the PDSLB - Pink DS Lite Buddies Fraz: Cheerios are made from fairy orgasms.

ShinyRainbow said:
oh yea, I havent seen linkman on in a good while... Im sure I remember him being angry at someone the last time he was on C3... or maybe Im just imagining it...

Could've been with me, everybody seems to have something with me once in a while...Smilie

I miss Flynnie.Smilie C3 buds dwindling.Smilie

It's going to be shit and you jolly well know it.

ShinyRainbow said:
oh yea, I havent seen linkman on in a good while... Im sure I remember him being angry at someone the last time he was on C3... or maybe Im just imagining it...

His last post was on the 22nd and seemed normal enough, maybe he's just taking a break from us...

Smilie

lol, i hate Fernando. Smilie

Hey guys, i've been alright down here in Florida. No, i haven't lost internet. I was just a bit caught up nowadays over summer with my job, college searching, what i'm going to do with my career, as well as how my last year of high school would be.

No, i'm not mad at you, shinji. Smilie

Also been caught up nowadays with starcraft as i just started playing the series and it is Freaking awesome!!!! SmilieSmilie

Msn and AIM, too lazy to start it, lol.

Well, i'll be sure to start posting again as normal when i finish eating.

....oh yea, and yessenia's good too. Smilie

No, i'm not mad at you, shinji. This is a smilie
Someone's NOT mad at me?!Smilie How shocking!

Good to see you're backSmilie

Yay! Linkman's back! What brought you back, buddy?

<3 <3

Shinji_Zooka said:
No, im not mad at you, shinji. This is a smilie
Someones NOT mad at me?!Smilie How shocking!Good to see youre backSmilie

QUICKLY! Insult him or his name!

1"We're mentalist psychic Scots , which means we can read your mind. If you're lying, your head explodes and we laugh."

Ishk! My little LinkKitt has returned! *glomps Linkman*Smilie

I looooove your sisters name! When I get a daughter she will have that name, mhm!
I even wrote it down so I wouldnt forget it.Smilie

AND I WANT TO PARTY ON THE BEACHES OF FLORIDA!!!

Hey, welcome back my man.

I know I haven't been around, but I'm now a mod on ONM, so that eats up a lot of time. Does anyone else visit? Anyway, I've got a sucessful blog with a good friend here:
http://clarkyandcalum.wordpress.com

I haven't seen Clarkman for a while.

[:: Lee Sanders :: Cubed-3 :: News Reporter :: Writer :: Head Of Secret Operations:: Resisdentual Slacker ::] On Twitter = LeeTSanders I have a Cubed3 limited Edition mug!
DO YOU! So Cute - bit.ly/yIEgXv

Aaah, you're Clarky? Calum is already a well established poster with his good points he makes.

And a Castle Crasher fan is always welcome Smilie

Clarky seems like an awesome person really Smilie

TAG: That American Guy

"If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone." Romans 12:18

Hi everyone. I was reading the forum, came across this topic and thought I'd better let you all know that I'm alive. What can I say, I got out of the habbit of posting and its been almost a year now. Thank you for thinking of me, really I'm not a "legend" though, I just post on forums for a bit of fun, but I'm sorry for walking out like that.

beamrider2600 said:
Hi everyone. I was reading the forum, came across this topic and thought Id better let you all know that Im alive. What can I say, I got out of the habbit of posting and its been almost a year now. Thank you for thinking of me, really Im not a legend though, I just post on forums for a bit of fun, but Im sorry for walking out like that.

Awesome, good to see you around mate Smilie

Cubed3 Admin/Founder & Designer

beamrider2600 said:
Hi everyone. I was reading the forum, came across this topic and thought Id better let you all know that Im alive. What can I say, I got out of the habbit of posting and its been almost a year now. Thank you for thinking of me, really Im not a legend though, I just post on forums for a bit of fun, but Im sorry for walking out like that.

Traitor, get back on NHQ before I whip you Smilie

HazukiSan said:
beamrider2600 said:Hi everyone. I was reading the forum, came across this topic and thought Id better let you all know that Im alive. What can I say, I got out of the habbit of posting and its been almost a year now. Thank you for thinking of me, really Im not a legend though, I just post on forums for a bit of fun, but Im sorry for walking out like that.
Traitor, get back on NHQ before I whip you Smilie

I was here long before you, Hazuki. Smilie

( Edited on 15.09.2006 11:35 by beamrider2600 )

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Insanoflex

There are 1 members online at the moment.