Metroid Prime Hunters Official Topic

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 25.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Will have to get a match with you tommorow Mason Smilie

XBL Gamertag: James2t3

I would if I could get online. My adaptor is still being a pain in the arse...

I'm probably going to have one last whack at getting it working at some point this week, then if it doesn't, buy a router. I won't be doing that til after my exams, though.

Aww thats a shame. Ah wellSmilie

I will play against you all online again! I will I will I will I will!

How weird shinji, i also completed it in 9hrs 45mins, how freaky

Yea tonight was shite online. I got my arse kicked. Mason hope ure shit i need some wins, i even got demoted in the ranks. grrrrr. Damn u shipton craig, hazukisan and blade...Smilie

Well I'm now the proud owner of Hunters.

Took me by surprise because I didn't care for the demo, just tried it to see how FPS controls worked and that was that. But alas the good word of C3 (cheers guys, Tetris coming tomorrow I hope!) and a positive review from the cynical Mr T swayed me.

Bloody ace game and well deserved title for the best handheld FPS, I should be lurking around the WFC at some point soon Smilie

Barry Lewis [ nin10do :: General Writer :: Feature Writer :: Fountain of Industry Statistics ]
"We're mentalist psychic Scots, which means we can read your mind. If you're lying, your head explodes and we laugh."

Hey just a quick question, Im really stuck i don't know were in blazes the imperialist weapon (not sure if that is the right one but its the red one) any help would be appricated cheers.
Oh yeah and its a great game ive really been enjoying it.

Just gOt the game. I'm quite good with weavel. But I just started so don't expect much!

I can't locate the friend code, where is it?

You found the word nipple! And you love touching them!

you go into add friend and it should be there

Go on Nintendo WI FI connection and touch Edit friends and rivalsand then touch add friends and there it is. Oh beat me to itSmilie

( Edited on 08.05.2006 20:06 by teh_gam3r )

cheers guys Smilie

You found the word nipple! And you love touching them!

Shiz! My bro got it earlier today, I he just realised that IT USES 2 TOUCH POINTS!! That's awesome! I hope they impliment it more in the future!! Smilie

I think it's on the touch screen, you have to hold something down & then select another option that comes up, while holiding it down!! Smilie

Twitter | C3 Writer/Moderator | Backloggery

No, it's pressing something, holding it and DRAGGING your stylus to the desired weapon. Soz to disappoint you Smilie

~Getting on C3's massive tits since 2K5.~

No, it ain't, 'cos I totally saw him do it!! Smilie

He held down a button, & then with his finger, he pressed this other button, & totally activated it Smilie

He probably released the stylus and then the touch of his finger got registered so he still activated the weapon. You know what, I'll try it right now, see if it works.

EDIT: I admit my defeat, it worksSmilie. But it's kind of doing it the hard way, I'd rather drag towards it. Is much faster as well.

( Edited on 13.05.2006 23:16 by Cubed3Newbie )

See!! 'tis AWWWWESOME!! The DS has two touch points, & they've used it!! SmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilie I really hope they use it more in the future, it would be awesome, I think it would have working in Pok

Is anyone having problems having your stats on the wfc? Bloomin thing isn't showing that I'm playing this Smilie

Today I found my very own glitch in MPH which to my knowledge hasn't been found before/yet.

Go onto Arcterra Gateway on either Adventure Mode or preferably Multiplayer Mode. On Multiplayer mode you can have as much time as you want and you can respawn as many times as you need to. Also it's best to have Sylux, so Multi is the best option.

Anyway go to the highest platform (where the ship is in Adv. mode) and look around. You should see a kind of crevice in the wall which is relatively blue coloured. Walk across the beam which leads upto it and jump into it. Now jump into the space infront of you. Walk left until your view shakes, then jump while still heading left until you get past the part of wall which is shaking your view. Now you can do one of two things:

1) Walk into the wall at 90degrees and slowly with the stylus, move your view left as you keep walking towards the wall. You might clip through the wall or might fall to a platform below.

2) Go parallel with the wall and hold Up & Right on the D-Pad. Your character will be moving in a North West direction. After a few seconds you will either clip thorugh the wall or fall to the platform below.

If you fall try again, if you didn't then you need to know what to do next. Once you have clipped through the wall you should see a little peice of path outside of the wall. You want to jump in mid-air onto this. Once you have, you have escaped the level. Unfortunately, there's nowhere to go and if you fall into the blackness you will die. If you are Sylux, you can alt. and then do the hover trick to go around the circumference of the level.

I'll try to get a video on Google Video.

( Edited on 16.05.2006 07:30 by shiptoncraig )

360 Gamertag: shiptoncraig
PSN: shiptoncraig
Steam: Guess what?

He held down a button, & then with his finger, he pressed this other button, & totally activated it

im sure what you have said is what you saw but i still dont think it does use the 2 touch point thing. I reckon that the bit that you are referring to is when you change your affinity weapon, am i right? to do this you tap an hold down an icon in the corner of the screen and then the weapons are laid out in a arc formation, usually to select a weapon you have to slide the stylus towards the weapon yet you only have to go about a third of the way to select it. Your brother was holding the stylus on the icon and he then touched the weapon so the DS regocnises a touch point equidistant from where the stylus was and your brothers finger (try it on pictochat to prove it), the game would then think that you were selecting a specific weapon.
It was quite difficult for me to explain that in words so some confusion can be expected. A diagram could explain it better.

-Have you any idea what it's like to be a Fembot living in a Manbot's Manputer's world?
-What?

Still, it works.

Yes, choosing the Affinity weapon, he held the stylus on the button that opens the screen, & then tapped his finger on the weapon he wanted, & he got it! Smilie

I mean, I know about the whole, thing, if you put 2 fingers on it, it identifies that as having 1 touch directly between them, but apparantly there is a way to use the 2 touch points the DS has.

Is anyone having problems having your stats on the wfc? Bloomin thing isn't showing that I'm playing this

I have found that it takes about 24 hours for the Site to update your stats. Smilie

Let's try to give this thread a much needed boost.

So anyway, I got my video uploaded on Photobucket in the end and I can't be bothered to take it off Google Video. It can remain there for all to see.

Here it is: MPH Arcterra Glitch

shiptoncraig said:
Lets try to give this thread a much needed boost.So anyway, I got my video uploaded on Photobucket in the end and I cant be bothered to take it off Google Video. It can remain there for all to see.Here it is: MPH Arcterra Glitch

Cool glitch, have you named it? Glitch finders can name their glitch Smilie

I'll call it the Arcterra Crevice Clip. Clipping issues in a crevice, which takes place in Arcterra Gateway Smilie

Anyway, so how is everyone doing on Adventure Mode? I'm about to get the Imperialist and only have to fight the lame two bosses one time each.

2 Star rank on WiFi also.

I completed Adventure mode weeks ago. Took me less than ten hours, lol. Still playing multiplayer though, but only against the computer(Which is still a lot of funSmilie)

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
juzzy

There are 1 members online at the moment.