Metroid Prime Hunters Official Topic

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 24.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

I've played it a few times, it's alright, I must say the visuals & sounds are incredible for the DS!!

But, I find the Adventure kind of boring, it's repetetive, & there are hardly any different kinds of enemies, just new versions of enemies you've fought before, & the bosses are really cheaply made, basically, there are 2 bosses & the final boss, then there are the other Hunters, & fighting them is pretty cool, but the bosses do suck, IMO.

Twitter | C3 Writer/Moderator | Backloggery

You also think Metroid Prime 2 is a piece of crap game, just becuz the difficulty level is too high for you, and you think RE4 sucks as well just becuz it has a little bit of blood in it... So...

~Getting on C3's massive tits since 2K5.~

I enjoyed the Adventure mode although I was a little disapointed with the bosses because they were like all the same. But I think this game was more for the multiplayer and a damn good job they did of it.

Yeah the bosses got annoying after a while, but i still enjoyed the single player. Multiplayer is were its at thoughSmilie

XBL Gamertag: James2t3

Blade2t3 said:
Yeah the bosses got annoying after a while, but i still enjoyed the single player. Multiplayer is were its at thoughSmilie

The lack of variety in the bosses is a bit pissy but this is the first FPS MP game so I'm being kind and giving it the benifit of the doubt.

Multiplayer is sublime, and is it me or do the controls hurt less after a while?

Well yeah the controle don't hurt anymore for me it just takes a while to get acustemed to it and relax with the controles.

I have never played RE4, so I don't care, & it's not my kind of game (& I'm not legally old enough Smilie) So THERE Smilie

& MP2E isn't too hard, It's just boring & slow, & it's too frustrating when you DO die, but there hasn't been a save point for ages, for me to even want to play anymore.

The bosses in MPH are far too repetetive, & the planets are tiny, plus, every single time you beat a boss, you jave to evacuate, it's fun to do it once or twice in a Metroid game, but it's too much otherwise, it just gets annoying. Also, there aren't enough enemies in the game, just upgrades of enemies you've already fought, & for some reason, the enemies (except good ol' Zoomers) in the game are really annoying to fight. Especially Guardians, although I like their design.

Although my bro just completed the good ending, & I thought it was great, Samus honestly looks better on DS FMV than she does on MP2E Smilie

It's at times like that I really notice how awesome the DS' FMV is, they really should use it more often Smilie

Who cares about FMV there only like 4 sec clips most of the time. Get on multiplayer and leave the 1 player alone!

What do you mean?! The FMV is great! The intro to the game is grood, & have you seen the Good ending yet?

If not, then that is why you underestimate the FMV.

Besides, I can't get online, I don't have my own copy of the game! & I'm definitetely not convinced enoguh to get it! I think I'm a goan get Chibi Robo! instead! (He's truly in a league of his own Smilie)

No i think the FMV is great but it's not really an important aspect to the game.
Why don't you just play your bros copy online? Your missing out on the best aspect of the game. Your basically judgin the game on it's weaker side.

Im considering to not bother with adventure mode as i am finding it so shit to play, there is little sense of adventure and its the same thing over and over again. the metroid franchise has been raped by this game, where are the metroid style puzzles? its just run run run, kill kill kill. the morph ball sections though are alright and still fun to play. I do really like the multiplayer though that is a real joy to play.
I use Trace the sniper, who do you all use?

-Have you any idea what it's like to be a Fembot living in a Manbot's Manputer's world?
-What?

Samus usually, heat seeking missiles ftw!

Where are the Metroids!?! No Space Pirates OR Metroids (except Weavil, but you know...)

I was playing as trace but i quite like the Sylux guy now.

Dude, I'm not legally old enough to play as well, you're just making up lame excuses to hide you're too scared to play it Smilie Nah, just teasing. But still, I'm not old enough, legally, and I'm younger than you and playing it, so...

And I usually use... Trace+Samus+Weavil
Weavil's alt.RULES, if you think a bit strategic Smilie

( Edited on 16.05.2006 19:06 by Cubed3Newbie )

I like Sylux' Beam, except I don't like it when it gets used on me Smilie

That beam's annoying, but I usually go into alt.form and get away as fast as I can Smilie

Trace's Alt form rules, i love just going invisible and then pouncing on someone as they come out of a narrow corridor, it really is a powerfull move.

-Have you any idea what it's like to be a Fembot living in a Manbot's Manputer's world?
-What?

I'm an uber sniper with Trace. Smilie

"Jacob4000's headshot killed you." Smilie

The wifi has to be the best aspect of the game. With voice chat, 27 arenas, and 6 hunters. You can't go wrong picking up a copy of this game.

Hey quit stealing my lines!

I was just on WiFi, on the Harvester stage. I was against a Trace user and I was Samus. We were both in Alt. Form inside the building and I put three morph ball bombs down. Just as these exploded, the Trace guy charged at them and he dissappeared. Once dissappeared, you just saw a shadow that went through the wall and outside and into nothingness, resulting in a SD. I'm guessing that the momentum of the attack and the boost from the bombs propelled him upwards and through the wall at an incredible speed. Anyway, soon after, he quit. Very interesting indeed.

360 Gamertag: shiptoncraig
PSN: shiptoncraig
Steam: Guess what?

Oh comon Trace and Sylux users, be unique, everyone nowadays choose those 2.

Kanden is my favourite hunter and Weavel is my 2nd fave! But I need to alt spam to win with Weavel...

I don't mind if your a good trace user just don't always turn into the annoying alt form too much.
But Sylux users, they just piss me off. It are so hard to beat.

Any good Noxus users? They are probably my fave hunter to fight agianst. Smilie

You found the word nipple! And you love touching them!

Kanden just sucks ass though. Sylux users are probably hard to beat vecause they absorb energy with there affinity weapon.

And of course there one hit kill alt form if used correctly. Smilie

But Kanden don't suck though, his deadly volt driver can home on enemies. Although its easy to dodge but if used at the correct time or in a very narrow place it can take of loads of hp!

His alt form is good too, probably the main weapon to kill Sylux's, too bad his heads too big in alt form. Smilie

You found the word nipple! And you love touching them!

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Nayu

There are 1 members online at the moment.