Metroid Prime Hunters Official Topic

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 16.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

hey if any one wants to play pm me.... my fc is 1933-8871-2822
looking for people who dont dc.

Wrong topic, this is the discussion thread.

Click here

I've edited that thread & it's now the Official WiFi Thread for this game, so go there if you're interested.

Twitter | C3 Writer/Moderator | Backloggery

The only good thing about this game is the online and the music. The FMV is so cool and well cinematised. But even when you go online there are so many noobs who just some how manage to kill you from a far away ledge and get a head shot with out any long range weapons. The single player is the worst and it hardly has any good levels or bosses in it. If you are going to get this game only buy it fo the multiplayer online.

SuperYoshi6 PSN name
3DS friend code 2878-9581-8999

Eh up tis a great game, perhaps a lil to linear for normal metroid games but i just recently played through this game again in the last week. Still loving it.

I did play online for the first time in zonks and ure right, there was one guy who wouldnt die, infact the other 2 guys and myself were all hammering missles and using the elctro weapon (the one that drains energy) but nothing was happening, the other 2 dropped out on the 2nd game but i persisted to try to kill him, alas i couldnt despite him not picking up one health ball. However in the 7 min match he didnt manage to kill me once! mwahahah!

Still don't understand the hate for this game. It was never going to be as good as the console games. I'd say its a bit overrated by the press, and very underrated by gamers.

Single player was fun for FPS fare, and aside from the uninspired boss battles, was pretty good over all. The visuals really pushed the DS, and the sound set the mood well. Touch screen control is only beaten by Wii mote controls, and that's only because the Wii mote controls come cramp free. Also online, the best part of the package, was great. Shockingly intense for only four players too. Disappointingly limited with strangers, but with friends was a real great time.

Don't ask me for any matches though. I'm not good anymore and I'm ridiculously attached to my four star rating Smilie (would have been perfect if they allowed more than one account, could have had one just for general fun and one for my score obsession).

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Insanoflex

There are 1 members online at the moment.