Xbox Live Official Topic

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 29.03.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

I cant join ur parties grumbler, but works fine for others. Do u have a firewall or something?

Nope, my hardware firewall is disabled. I'm braving Xbox support.

It's going to be shit and you jolly well know it.

seems to have been alright for tonight. i loved that king of the hill game like 'twas my child.

( Edited on 11.05.2006 01:44 by Buddah )

Yeah that was awesome, and being horrible to Americans even when they're nice was also great.Smilie

I'm completely hooked now, playing with people you know/ half know is loads better than just random people. Last night was awesome.

and being horrible to Americans even when they're nice was also great.

has to be done. when you get beaten by a man named ButtPunisher69, theres nothing else you can do.

Smilie ah....the old past time of yank bashing Smilie

do you still play on live Knighty?

Yeah I was playing with him and his mates before I played with you. They were playing their own weird games thoughSmilie.

Yeah. Not very often. Only when some friends of mine are on.

Im never interested in matchmaking anymore.

edit: lol, I was meaning to apologise Grumbler. We all get a little psycho/hyper when playing those games, and we often end up playign with retards who never understand the game after like 10 games, which was why they got annoyed when you didn't understand first time. Hehehe...kinda hard when we all know each otehr so well too...

( Edited on 11.05.2006 19:56 by knighty )

I just bought Frogger..... ahhh good times!

[:: Lee Sanders :: Cubed-3 :: News Reporter :: Writer :: Head Of Secret Operations:: Resisdentual Slacker ::] On Twitter = LeeTSanders I have a Cubed3 limited Edition mug!
DO YOU! So Cute - bit.ly/yIEgXv

ahh, what was the name of that annoying guy? carson? something like hat? may have been corson? was so funnyy though. Me and ed trying to betray him then the retard goes and commits suicide!

Smilie.

I have a 2 month free trial, what should I call it?

http://bungie.net/Stats/GameStats.aspx?panel=kills&gameid=551121465&player=DoN%20BRaSKo

amazing game me, joe and grumbles had last night.

9 double kills for me.

I'm still out of action. A new wireless router is winging its way towards me soon (I reckon before Thursday) so I'll be up for some Halo 2 (which I managed to get working) or whatever, as long as you don't mind noob face on your team that is. Smilie

be great if you could get on Jay, you seem like a cool guy.

1 less bellend american on a team is allways good.Smilie

Yeah, you can have a bellend noob Geordie with a poncy voice instead! I'll distract them with obscure dialect then you take them from behind.

That sounded a lot less dirty when I thought it.

Nah, the plan is: we assasinate them while they tea-bag you.Smilie

32 in slayer Smilie.

im the best Halo 2 player cubed 3 has ever known.

Well I did get up to 28 in Team Slayer, and I pretty much always came 1st/2nd in kills, but then I stopped playing completely...and now I suck...Smilie

I really should get around to fixing my fucking 360 so I can play Halo 2 on it...since my original Xbox sucks balls and can't load properly.

but then I stopped playing completely...and now I suck...

this seems to be the case with my brother, he hasn't played matchmaking in months, and now he has completley lost his touch.

Did everyone pick up a "free" Texas Hold Em' Poker?

I lost 18,000 in one hour..... good times.

[:: Lee Sanders :: Cubed-3 :: News Reporter :: Writer :: Head Of Secret Operations:: Resisdentual Slacker ::] On Twitter = LeeTSanders I have a Cubed3 limited Edition mug!
DO YOU! So Cute - bit.ly/yIEgXv

I've picked it up but haven't played it yet. I guess it's good then?

I have also picked it up but not played it Smilie.

heres the stats from a couple of games of Sun King, one which me, joe and ed played. the other in which just i played.

joe, ed and me Kills:

http://bungie.net/Stats/GameStats.aspx?gameID=560187381&player=DoN%20BRaSKo#

joe, ed and me medals:

http://bungie.net/Stats/GameStats.aspx?gameID=560187381&player=DoN%20BRaSKo#

my other kills:

http://bungie.net/Stats/GameStats.aspx?gameID=559993846&player=DoN%20BRaSKo#

my other medals:

http://bungie.net/Stats/GameStats.aspx?gameID=559993846&player=DoN%20BRaSKo#

18 double kills Smilie

oh also, we were playing with these fucking stupid dutch people last night, who were telling us they couldn't wait until our train system was bombed so they watch the Tv and see our dead families. dutch people are veeeird.

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Insanoflex

There are 1 members online at the moment.