Xbox Live Official Topic

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 29.03.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Somone on my friends list has changed his name about 4 or 5 times in the last month or somthin and kept sending messages to everyone about who he was to avoid confusion.
I sent him a message about why the hell was he doing it and was it costing him money and he just replied saying that he got pocket money every week...Smilie

XBL Gamertag: James2t3

When stuff like that happens, people get removed, complaints filed and bad rep left.Smilie

It's going to be shit and you jolly well know it.

I got some points and bought Bomberman Live yesterday. Haven't had a proper game yet because all of the games last night lagged to hell. You can't tell who's speaking during the game either.

360 Gamertag: shiptoncraig
PSN: shiptoncraig
Steam: Guess what?

Yeah I've heard it's a bit rubbish unless you're playing with people you know.

Everyone needs to get worms too D:

halo 2 kicks ass, i cant wait til halo 3

im lv 21

You see, Master Cheif gets up, has his cup of coffee, and starts his day just like any other humanoid. It's what he does in his day that makes him so FREAKIN' AWSOME!

360 is back, W00t!

I haff got Bomberman. I'm utterly atrocious at it, I'm struggling with beginner mode Vs the CPU which routinely kills itself.Smilie

I finally have broadband so I can now get Xbox Live but I only have an 8GB limit a month. Is it worth it? As I have no idea how much of my limit playing online will take up.

-Have you any idea what it's like to be a Fembot living in a Manbot's Manputer's world?
-What?

Blade2t3 said:
Everyone needs to get worms too D:

Correction:

EVERYONE NEEDS TO AVOID THE XBLA VERSION OF WORMS BECAUSE IT'S SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT AND BUY WORMS WORLD PARTY.

Excuse the caps but seriously, it's a disgrace to Worms.

smelly kitten said:
halo 2 kicks ass, i cant wait til halo 3im lv 21

LOL! N00b! Me and raffachicken take u on 2 on 2 huh huh huh?

No Longer Temporarily Banned.

Changed my name...Metroid 48. Smilie

I suck at Bomberman. There is always an 80% chance of me killing myself in the first 7 second of the match.

BTW, Marathon is so much better. The only bad thing is that no one is on the multiplayer servers, and the game itself can kinda give you motion sickness if you play too long. Seriously, that game moves too smooth for it's own good. Smilie

( Edited on 10.08.2007 00:34 by Hobbes )

( Edited on 10.08.2007 00:52 by Hobbes )

I got the Marathon demo, and I thought it was a bit poo tbh. Playing it in 60fps is bizarre. Plays a hell of a lot like doom.

Yeah, the Marathon engine and Doom engine are very similar.

But still, UNO still rules the XBLA. Smilie

Yeah I didn't like marathon that much I'd get Doom instead. Worms and Bomberman are quite good fun.

I was hoping it would actually use the marathon engine which let you look up and down a bit, despite not being proper 3D (so it goes all weird), but sadly no.

I play online (360)

-FlatOut Ultimate Carnage
-Halo 2
-Call Of Duty 3
-Rainbow6: Vegas
-Forza 2

PM me if you guys want my tag.

i play online
xbox 360
halo2
graw 1
chromhounds
and hopefully F.E.A.R. sometime soon
my gammer tag is BlankM0ney and the o for money is a zero.
if any of you ppl want to get beat at halo 2 then just send a friend invite and we will set up the game, im available at all times!

you are a lameSmilie

Domenick Harris

destoyer said:
you are a lameSmilie
Who is that aimed at? Whoever it is I bet they can spell destroyer correctly Smilie

Twitter | C3 Writer/Moderator | Backloggery

you are a lameSmilie

Domenick Harris

'k thanks. Stop spamming please. Smilie

Oh yeah, & stop offending others, or you'll be gone quicker than they usually go.

what you say b****H

Domenick Harris

lol bye bye

'k bye.

Urgent xbox live help!!
Okay so I just bought a 12 months gold subscription, is there any way to play two players online with my brother who only has a silver membership on the same console?

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo, RudyC3

There are 2 members online at the moment.