Cubed3 Nintendo gaming, Wii and DS

Regarding Capcom 5 article...

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: Today 09:15
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Can you please remove the all alignment tags please JB?

Full of Mod-ly Goodness. Well not any more. That Wario was a shit, wasn't he? :p
Senior ModeratorStaff Member

on the images?

Cubed3 Admin/Founder & Designer

Just read the article, well done Omus.

I was just wondering though, isn't the game called Product Number 03? rather than Project Number 03.

Cubed≥ Reporter / News, Article, & Download Administrator / Forum Moderator / Writer / Head of PR

Michael Moore | Bowling For Columbine | Jebus Is Lord

Yeah on the images please JB, the allignment is all to pot, also as Jebus said can you alter the title of the last page to product No 03 Smilieops:

Full of Mod-ly Goodness. Well not any more. That Wario was a shit, wasn't he? :p

Hey, Muzzy-san, what do you think of the Capcom 5 layout now? Does it meet your high standards? I changed the PN 03 title mistake for you as well...

Adam Riley < Operations Director :: Senior Editor :: Cubed3 Limited >
Word of Adam | Voice123 Profile | AdamC3 on Twitter

Omus, aint you an article admin now?

You should be able to change it?

Trying to think of a witty signature after 'Hacker-gate'...

Yeah, I think he is - but he told me about this article problem ages ago, and I thought I might as well change it first chance I got.

I did actually change it myself a few days ago so the pictures were not getting 'caught up' on one another, but i didn't have the chance to centre the big images. So cheers for that. Smilie

I'm just gonna read your Ikaruga review... Smilie

Yeah, I wasn't sure if it was you or tempo that had corrected the over-lapping picture issue. But I knew someone had tinkered with the article.

I wasn't sure if you'd be okay with what I did to the P.N.03 pictures at the end - it was just that they are so enormous that the 'shrinky-HTML-trick' (official name, I'm sure) had to be used!

Smilie

Oh, and don't be too harsh on my review...I have only had the game since last Wednesday after all! Hehe... Smilie

You had chance to play Metroid Fusion? I forgot to say to you, if you play it, I think it's the third slot that you can clear (I only ever copy things into the last slot...I never use it).

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.

Follow this topic Follow this topic

Keep up with new comments with the RSS feed for this topic, or subscribe via email above.

Share this topic Share this topic

Turqoise Radio - Cubed3's Glass to the Wall
Latest news and updatesSite Feed
Member of the weekMember of the Week
This week's top member is Flynnie, awarded the most stars for great posts.
Online Play and ChatOnline Nintendo Play & Chat
General Chatroom: Click here to chat Wii U Nintendo Network Codes - Find other Nintendo Wii U users 3DS Nintendo Network Codes - Find other Nintendo 3DS users
Listen to our Nintendo Jukebox - Classic Mario, Zelda, Metroid songs and more Nintendo news and reviews on the move