To JB

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 25.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

JB

In view of the fact that I am clearly a lot older than most, if not all the other guys, surely I should be promoted from 'Super Member' to 'Old Fart'! lol Smilie

Old Man / Font of all useless knowledge

Really...?

I could do that, really I can! Smilie

Cubed3 Admin/Founder & Designer

Errr - I'll leave it to you. I try not to take myself too seriously. Smilie

Numpty beats all of you hands down I'm afraid! Smilie

Cubed� Reporter / News, Article, & Download Administrator / Forum Moderator / Writer / Head of PR

Michael Moore | Bowling For Columbine | Jebus Is Lord

a serious to jb now. jb would you like me to redo that gba review that you said came up blank. it would be the first gba review.

i am the GOD BEEVER! kneel before me, slaves!

Sure, that would be great. We have to begin to add to the GBA and Retro section soon enough. You would be best to PM me your review just incase the system screws once more!

so i just press pm you and do the review yes?

Ah, I got your review just now. It's done, uploaded and thanks! Smilie

i can't see it. you put it in gba, right?

just found it. it's in GC previews so could you move it to gba reviews.thankyou

Numpty beats all of you hands down I'm afraid!

Tell me more JEbUS. Smilie

Incidentally, how come's you're now a GC Member? I thought you were a Moderator. What I have I missed?

Anyways, I'm away on the piss this weekend so I'll 'see' you guys when I get back.
Cheers! Smilie

I think he asked JB to change it to what he wanted.

Smilie

The greatest thing ... You�ll ever learn ... Is just to love ... And be loved, in return

Nope, it's a special rank for all users (and mods if they want it). Basically I thought of the GC's release date, 3/5/2002, in Europe. From here I decided that one the occasion you get 352 posts, referring to that date above, you become a GC member, once beyond, you become 'eternal' again. Smilie

Anordara wrote:
Tell me more JEbUS. Smilie

Incidentally, how come's you're now a GC Member? I thought you were a Moderator. What I have I missed?

Anyways, I'm away on the piss this weekend so I'll 'see' you guys when I get back.
Cheers! Smilie

I don't really want to say too much about him if he isn't here as he might take it the wrong way, but he has two kids I think. Shan't say any more!

Yes, what JB said^
I'm still a moderator, but I am disguised as a common lowlife like you... Smilie

Cubed� Reporter / News, Article, & Download Administrator / Forum Moderator / Writer / Head of PR

JEbUS wrote:

I don't really want to say too much about him if he isn't here as he might take it the wrong way, but he has two kids I think. Shan't say any more!

Yes, what JB said^
I'm still a moderator, but I am disguised as a common lowlife like you... Smilie

Smilie

Not like YOU JB! I mean like the ordinary wierdos like Thomashand and Anordara! Smilie

Nah, I meant this:

JEbUS wrote:

Smilie

Right. Well, Numpty seems to be a bit worried if he says he's really old etc. That's why you never see him on the 'How old are you?' topics on TGN...

Personally, I think it's cool to see older people playing games. It would be amazing to see my dad even HOLD a controller.

Me lowlife!

You dont know what you are on about!!!!!!

Smilie

The greatest thing ... You�ll ever learn ... Is just to love ... And be loved, in return

yo andora is that the star trek sign??? star trek rocks Smilie

Hmmm JEbUS.

I am currently away in deepest Essex on the raz and dropped in to see what was occuring. What do I find after one night away? Anordara and TH, perhaps THE most respected contributors to this site being described as

Not like YOU JB! I mean like the ordinary wierdos like Thomashand and Anordara!
JB - I phoned my lawyer but he said I couldn't sue JEbUS cos it was all true!!

Smilie

More seriously, its good to know that I am not the only wrinkly here. Like Numpty, I did feel odd conversing with 'kids' - especially in the current climate. The fact is, I love games, gaming and generally messing about. The people I've met on this site are good guys and have always made me very welcome. That's why I visit this site so often.

Finally, yes Crackpipe, it is the Star Trek Federation badge. I love Trek too (the latest film was excellent) Smilie

Anyway, gotta go as there's more booze to drink and more old mates to meet.
'Live long and Prosper'.

Ah! Don't listen to me! I'm joking! You two (yourself and TH) are probably the best members of this site.

After JB, as he truly is a god. He is so damn kind and hard working!

Oh yeah, Numpty's alright too... Smilie

After JB, as he truly is a god. He is so damn kind and hard working!

Hmmm - methinks JEbUS over did that!

[ Edited by Anordara on 2003/1/27 19:50 ]

Anordara wrote:
...I am currently...on the raz...

Erm, should I be scared?

Hehe...

Smilie

-------------

'Raz

Adam Riley [ Director :: Cubed3 ]

UNITE714: Weekly Prayers | Bible Verses

lol Smilie

Sorry for being indescreet!!!

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo

There are 1 members online at the moment.