Cubed3 Nintendo gaming, Wii and DS

Well hello, hello, hello!

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: Today 10:25
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Sorry, I like to make an entrance. Smilie

I'm new to this place, and I just want to say hey to everyone. I've been playing video games since I was a wee lass, Nintendo has always been my system of choice, and I just recently got a DS Lite, like four days ago.

Mister rabbit says, "A moment of realization is worth a thousand prayers." ~ Natural Born Killers
"When fortune smiles on something as violent and ugly as revenge, it seems proof like no other, that God exists, and not only does He exist, you're doing His will." ~ Kill Bill "You're screwier than my Aunt Rita and she's a screw!" ~ Bender "The world hasn't changed. Only you." ~NightWatch

Smilie

Just kidding mate, welcome.

Hehe, thanks. Smilie

( Edited on 04.07.2006 08:07 by Jaimi Deadly )

Mister rabbit says, "A moment of realization is worth a thousand prayers." ~ Natural Born Killers
"When fortune smiles on something as violent and ugly as revenge, it seems proof like no other, that God exists, and not only does He exist, you're doing His will." ~ Kill Bill "You're screwier than my Aunt Rita and she's a screw!" ~ Bender "The world hasn't changed. Only you." ~NightWatch

ooooh! another girl! hooray! Smilie

really hope you stick around!

welcome to cubed3 Smilie

Co-founder of the PDSLB - Pink DS Lite Buddies Fraz: Cheerios are made from fairy orgasms.

I'm assuming they're rare around these parts. Smilie

I shall try!

Thank you. Smilie

( Edited on 04.07.2006 08:30 by Jaimi Deadly )

hey, welcome to the site! Its a really nice place so stick around Smilie

I'm assuming they're rare around these parts.

Smilie yeah

anyway where are you from?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Duffman ~~~~~~~~~
"If you make yourself really small, you can externalize virtually everything", Daniel Dennett

Hello posts are the death of people...

Gods in His Heaven. Alls right in the World.

theduffman said:
hey, welcome to the site! Its a really nice place so stick around Smilie
Im assuming theyre rare around these parts.
Smilie yeahanyway where are you from?

Hehe, thanks, seems like a nice place already. I'm from NY.

Xerou said:
Hello posts are the death of people...

*Checks pulse* I seem to be ok... *Drops dead* I was wrong. Smilie

seems like a nice place because the insane people aren't online Smilie Smilie

if you've read other topics I'm sure you'll know what I mean... in time... Smilie

Co-founder of the PDSLB - Pink DS Lite Buddies Fraz: Cheerios are made from fairy orgasms.

BANG!

Hello!

An American girl? Wow, even rarer! Smilie I'm from Hawaii, but if you ever want to hook up some time...... (Are you 14-ish?) Smilie

Nice ta meet ya.

( Edited on 04.07.2006 09:21 by MasterStyl )

mAppleStyl said:
An American girl? Wow, even rarer! Smilie Im from Hawaii, but if you ever want to hook up some time...... (Are you 14-ish?) SmilieNice ta meet ya.( Edited on 04.07.2006 09:21 by MasterStyl )

Smilie

More like 23ish, and I'm not one for commiting felonies. Smilie

Besides, I'm taken. Smilie

I'm from pennsylvania and I'm 84 years old.

I could drag some stuff from my own forum that would give you new ideas of what crazy is.

Gods in His Heaven. Alls right in the World.

Jaimi Deadly said:
mAppleStyl said:An American girl? Wow, even rarer! Smilie Im from Hawaii, but if you ever want to hook up some time...... (Are you 14-ish?) SmilieNice ta meet ya.( Edited on 04.07.2006 09:21 by MasterStyl )
SmilieMore like 23ish, and Im not one for commiting felonies. SmilieBesides, Im taken. Smilie
In which way?Smilie Welcome to C3, and if you're just as crazy as the rest of us, you'll definitely like it here Smilie

~Getting on C3's massive tits since 2K5.~

In which way, what? Sorry, I didn't get that one (it's late). Smilie

Thanks, no need to worry, I'm so crazy nothing surprises me anymore, there's no scaring me away. Smilie

( Edited on 04.07.2006 19:47 by Jaimi Deadly )

Xerou said:
Im from pennsylvania and Im 84 years old. I could drag some stuff from my own forum that would give you new ideas of what crazy is.

That's cool, I would like to see that. Smilie

( Edited on 04.07.2006 19:44 by Jaimi Deadly )

Senior ModeratorStaff MemberOur member of the week

Lol, belated welcome to the site! Smilie Hope you enjoy the place

Please edit your posts if no-one has posted after you to avoid double/triple posting Smilie

See you around!

Cubed3 Admin/Founder & Designer

Thanks, so far my stay has been quite enjoyable. Smilie

Ooh I missed ya!

Good evening, welcome to the site, enjoy! Smilie

Cubed3 Staff < Retro Editor :: Previews Editor >

I'm always late welcoming people, so don't take it personally!

Hi, and welcome to C3 Smilie

Trying to think of a witty signature after 'Hacker-gate'...

*walks in* See's the usual suspects sexually harassing someone unlucky enough to have XX chromosomes on C3 *walks out*

Welcome to the site! Smilie

A GRRL! A FEMALE! XX!

Yeah, apparently I'm one of the strange ones Smilie

"We're mentalist psychic Scots, which means we can read your mind. If you're lying, your head explodes and we laugh." Fly fast, stay low, hit hard
Guide to using the Metroid Bounty Hunters.
{Guild}Ohmdal: But how did you get the poo inside of the box when the goat was sleeping on top of it?
{Guild}Ohmdal: oops wrong chat

spydarlee said:
Ooh I missed ya!Good evening, welcome to the site, enjoy! Smilie

Thanks. Smilie

GR781 said:
*walks in* Sees the usual suspects sexually harassing someone unlucky enough to have XX chromosomes on C3 *walks out*Welcome to the site! Smilie

Smilie

Thanks! Smilie

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.

Follow this topic Follow this topic

Keep up with new comments with the RSS feed for this topic, or subscribe via email above.

Share this topic Share this topic

Turqoise Radio - Cubed3's Glass to the Wall
Latest news and updatesSite Feed
Vote on our latest community pollNintendo Poll
Vote: Have you played Bravely Default yet?
Yes, great game!
Yes, was good.
Yes, didn't like it.
No, it's on my playlist.
No, don't intend to.
Member of the weekMember of the Week
This week's top member is jb, awarded the most stars for great posts.
Online Play and ChatOnline Nintendo Play & Chat
General Chatroom: Click here to chat Wii U Nintendo Network Codes - Find other Nintendo Wii U users 3DS Nintendo Network Codes - Find other Nintendo 3DS users
Listen to our Nintendo Jukebox - Classic Mario, Zelda, Metroid songs and more Nintendo news and reviews on the move