Well hello, hello, hello!

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 25.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Frazzle.d said:
A GRRL! A FEMALE! XX!Yeah, apparently Im one of the strange ones Smilie

That's ok with me, all the better to be here, hehe. Smilie

Mister rabbit says, "A moment of realization is worth a thousand prayers." ~ Natural Born Killers
"When fortune smiles on something as violent and ugly as revenge, it seems proof like no other, that God exists, and not only does He exist, you're doing His will." ~ Kill Bill "You're screwier than my Aunt Rita and she's a screw!" ~ Bender "The world hasn't changed. Only you." ~NightWatch

OMJEEE!!! 3 Mods posting in a row!! That's like seeing a Blue Whale with your own eyes or going to E3!!!

You're a lucky newbie...

Oh yeah, Welcome to CubedCubed, do some "Site"Seeing while you're here.

It seems noone uses their traditional introductions anymore Smilie

Twitter | C3 Writer/Moderator | Backloggery

Sought The Poltercow said:
OMJEEE!!! 3 Mods posting in a row!! Thats like seeing a Blue Whale with your own eyes or going to E3!!!Youre a lucky newbie...Oh yeah, Welcome to CubedCubed, do some SiteSeeing while youre here.It seems noone uses their traditional introductions anymore Smilie

I can't remember my usaul introductions Smilie I can only remember Oni's "I like mummy's hair" greeting, but I won't use that Smilie

"We're mentalist psychic Scots, which means we can read your mind. If you're lying, your head explodes and we laugh." Fly fast, stay low, hit hard
Guide to using the Metroid Bounty Hunters.
{Guild}Ohmdal: But how did you get the poo inside of the box when the goat was sleeping on top of it?
{Guild}Ohmdal: oops wrong chat

Welcome to C3. I hope you enjoy your time and stick around. Smilie

Smilie

Thanks for the welcome peoples. Smilie

Mister rabbit says, "A moment of realization is worth a thousand prayers." ~ Natural Born Killers
"When fortune smiles on something as violent and ugly as revenge, it seems proof like no other, that God exists, and not only does He exist, you're doing His will." ~ Kill Bill "You're screwier than my Aunt Rita and she's a screw!" ~ Bender "The world hasn't changed. Only you." ~NightWatch

A thing or twelve to remember about these forums is that the moderation is pretty sound, if it's NSFW, then you can post a warning tab - example < warning > *text* [ /warning ]

[warning] Welcome to the forums, Trace users suck, w00p w00p

There's also no filter on swearing, but we try and restrain ourselves, but a few *still* insist on spouting obscenities like James Young Smilie

Oh yeah, everyone is off their tits, but some are in the denial stage. Smilie

( Edited on 04.07.2006 21:34 by Frazzle.d )

"We're mentalist psychic Scots, which means we can read your mind. If you're lying, your head explodes and we laugh." Fly fast, stay low, hit hard
{Guild}Ohmdal: But how did you get the poo inside of the box when the goat was sleeping on top of it?

Hey, it's still vaguely on topic! Smilie Congratulations people! (or maybe I should be dissapointed in all of you- *fish slap*)

Erm, welcome to the site anyways! Smilie

Last night I fell asleep on top of my bed, then when I woke up, I was wrapped in the covers!

Frazzle.d said:
Last night I fell asleep on top of my bed, then when I woke up, I was wrapped in the covers!

The same thing happened to me... Smilie

Same thing to me...Too...hot...spin around a lot...Smilie

~Getting on C3's massive tits since 2K5.~

A 'girl'?

This threads going to 20 pages, easily.

Hey, welcome to C3. You seem to have settled in nicely.

Heya, welcome to the forums!

You came at a good time, the photo fetish season seems to have ended (unless you want to, in which case the guys will be more than happy!Smilie)

Tis great to welcome another girl into the fray!Smilie

Piiiiii...ka.....SUEEEEEEE!

Pikasue said:
Heya, welcome to the forums!You came at a good time, the photo fetish season seems to have ended (unless you want to, in which case the guys will be more than happy!Smilie)Tis great to welcome another girl into the fray!Smilie

Photo fetish? Smilie

Yup, involved various people donned into catsuits (to honor the Samus outfit in Brawl) and our very own spydarlee makes a good wolverine!Smilie

Hope that does'nt put you off, we're a strange bunch round here!Smilie

Piiiiii...ka.....SUEEEEEEE!

Pikasue said:
Yup, involved various people donned into catsuits (to honor the Samus outfit in Brawl) and our very own spydarlee makes a good wolverine!SmilieHope that doesnt put you off, were a strange bunch round here!Smilie

Haha, that's awesome, too bad I missed it. Smilie

OMG! Jacob used his intro! Smilie

I only remember one intro except mine, & that's kin/Linkman's joint-ish kinda intro

"Welcome to C3.... now STAY Smilie"

Or something like that.

Cosplay season os over? YAY!! FINALLYYY!! Smilie

Frazzle.d said:
Can you read minds? Smilie

OMG! Jacob used his intro! SmilieI only remember one intro except mine, & thats kin/Linkmans joint-ish kinda introWelcome to C3.... now STAY SmilieOr something like that.Cosplay season os over? YAY!! FINALLYYY!! Smilie
Frazzle.d said:Last night I fell asleep on top of my bed, then when I woke up, I was wrapped in the covers!

Smilie

...Heeey...! I havent seen this newbie thread before! *gasp* YOU WERE TRYING TO HIDE IT FROM ME!! AAARGH!! *blows up a building*

Anywho, welcome kitt!Smilie A wii bit late, I guess, but still... Have fun!

Jaimi Deadly said:
Sought The Poltercow said:OMG! Jacob used his intro! SmilieI only remember one intro except mine, & thats kin/Linkmans joint-ish kinda introWelcome to C3.... now STAY SmilieOr something like that.Cosplay season os over? YAY!! FINALLYYY!! Smilie
Frazzle.d said:Last night I fell asleep on top of my bed, then when I woke up, I was wrapped in the covers!
Smilie

OTHER PEOPLE BEING WRAPPED UP IN COVERS TOO?! I think it's a conspiracy...

The Samus threads have died down naturally, but the Pics one is still open, I'm currently wielding a sword for showing off, though I do need a more dramatic pose.

Frazzle.d said:
Im currently wielding a sword for showing off, though I do need a more dramatic pose.

Smilie

Welcome to the site Smilie Have a good stay at this place Smilie

A wii bit late

Haha...it's funny because it's true! Smilie

James said:
Welcome to the site Smilie Have a good stay at this place Smilie

Thanks, so far it really has been a good stay. Smilie

OTHER PEOPLE BEING WRAPPED UP IN COVERS TOO?! I think it's a conspiracy...

It certainly is... Smilie

( Edited on 05.07.2006 17:23 by Jaimi Deadly )

Frazzle.d said:Im currently wielding a sword for showing off, though I do need a more dramatic pose.
Smilie

Hm, yeah, I was thinking that expression Smilie

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Sandy Wilson

There are 1 members online at the moment.