Well hello, hello, hello!

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 24.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

welcome!! enjoy and interact!!! mwuahahahhahaSmilie

I see all these people insulting the Nintendo corporation because of the lack of mature content. Yet there is something about Nintendo (at least their games) that strikes a certain unadulterated feeling of joy!!!  Pokemon Y - 1048-9263-5562

Smilie

Thanks, I love your signature! Smilie

( Edited on 06.07.2006 04:54 by Jaimi Deadly )

Mister rabbit says, "A moment of realization is worth a thousand prayers." ~ Natural Born Killers
"When fortune smiles on something as violent and ugly as revenge, it seems proof like no other, that God exists, and not only does He exist, you're doing His will." ~ Kill Bill "You're screwier than my Aunt Rita and she's a screw!" ~ Bender "The world hasn't changed. Only you." ~NightWatch

Hi welcome to the forumsSmilie

Damn I was too busy Holidaying to introduce my self....
Well greetings!..Smilie..You seem very nice..
Always good to have new members...especially those that are of the feminine persuasion..
Smilie

IANC said:
Dude yuor totally awesome. And i won't be killing you anytime soon.

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo

There are 1 members online at the moment.