Cubed3 Nintendo gaming, Wii and DS

The Obligatory 'Niceties'...

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: Today 17:04
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Senior ModeratorStaff Member

Already posted 'some stuff' on 'some topics', then noticed this-a here Newbies section. So here we go:

*Raz nervously stands up in front of the circle*

"Um, hello everyone...My name is 'Raz, and I'm a game-oholic."

*Group, in chorus* "Hello 'Raz!"
*Raz shuffles his feet, looks coyly around the room, and quickly sits down again*
*Unfortunately he misses his chair and falls hard on his backside*
*A muffled titter begins to spread around the group, until everyone is falling about in fits of laughter*

"D'oh bugger, not again..."

--------------

Oh, and hi to Omusremit-san Smilie

Adam Riley < Operations Director :: Senior Editor :: Cubed3 Limited >
Word of Adam | Voice123 Profile | AdamC3 on Twitter

After he stops laughing Thomas says "welcome to this site and i hope you have a great and memoriable time here."

He then helps Raz to his feet.

Smilie

The greatest thing ... Youíll ever learn ... Is just to love ... And be loved, in return

hehehehe, I can edit your posts! I mean, welcome to the site!

Cubed≥ Reporter / News, Article, & Download Administrator / Forum Moderator / Writer / Head of PR

Michael Moore | Bowling For Columbine | Jebus Is Lord

Howdy Raz - welcome.

JEbUS - Stop it! It ain't big, it ain't clever and it ain't funny. But yes, I'd do it if I could. Smilie

Old Man / Font of all useless knowledge

Hello and welcome.

When you cycled by

Here began all my dreams

The saddest thing Iíve ever seen

And you never knew

How much I really liked you

Because I never even told you

Oh, and I meant to

Are you still there ?

Or ... have you moved away ?

Or have you moved away ?

welcome!

Trying to think of a witty signature after 'Hacker-gate'...

welcome Smilie

Hi, Jesusrazz and welcome to the site, I hope you enjoy your membership, there's quite a lot to do with new features being introduced all the time. Thanks for joining!

Regards,
JB

Cubed3 Admin/Founder & Designer

welcome to the cubed site and forums

Originally posted by JEbUS:
hehehehe, I can edit your posts! I mean, welcome to the site!

Damn you Smilie - what a way to treat a newcomer!

Hehe... Smilie

Originally posted by Thomashand:
He then helps Raz to his feet.

Ah, that's more like it. Taa very much, truly appreciated! Smilie

And thanks to t'others that said 'hi'!

Nah! I wouldn't do it! Mainly because it would say 'EDITED by JEbUS' at the bottom of the post if I did! Smilie

JEbUS - Stop it! It ain't big, it ain't clever and it ain't funny. But yes, I'd do it if I could.

LOL! Smilie

Cubed≥ Reporter / News, Article, & Download Administrator / Forum Moderator / Writer / Head of PR

Are you following me? Smilie

Full of Mod-ly Goodness. Well not any more. That Wario was a shit, wasn't he? :p

Who? Moi?

Nah, sorry, i meant jesusraz.

He goes to my uni. and has developed an unhealthy fixation on me. Smilie

Full of Mod-ly Goodness. Well not any more. That Wario was a shit, wasn't he? :p

I had no idea you two were...'aquainted'... Smilie

Yes, we are indeed 'acquainted'...hehe!

Muzzy (hehe), I decided to mosy on over to the Total Games Cube forum for the first time since I joined (which was what, a year ago?) and found that for some reason they had blocked my IP address!

Goddamn mo'-fo's! Ha, must be some mistake, I'm an angel honest Smilie

So anyway, I had to find somewhere else to go, and where better than here, the place you mentioned to me t'other day? It's not overcrowded here, which is good. My old haunt, the enix.com forums has passed its sell-by date as well. It's scary, I went on a couple of weeks ago and made a few posts...and when I came back a few hours later there were loads of 'Where were you 'raz??', 'We thought you'd fallen off the face of the planet!!', etc, posts.

Some people have been on that forum non-stop for about three bloomin' years! Spooky! Smilie

It's really nice here, but it has only been up for a few weeks and the number of members is growing at an astounding rate. As for TGN, there have been so many problem members and IP bannings, it's liable you got band because of that.

Yes, we are indeed 'acquainted'...hehe!

What, aquainted as in 'you want my ass' Smilie

It was doing that to me the other day, on my GF's comp, try reducing your security settings.

There is quite a good range here, from about 13-40, so we ain't the oldest, nor the youngest.

Well it's let me log in properly now - not sure why it wouldn't do it before. But now the website's gone all weird - kind of 'basic'-looking, and the loading page says: '_TH_Loading' instead of just 'Loading'...little things like that. Maybe my computer's going doolally.

Anyway: A quick question for the site owner - I've got a Retro Review of 'Terranigma' for the SNES that I can submit later today if you want. I've done it with HTML code in a similar vein as the Zelda: LttP review that's already up. Is that alright? It's just the submission form says to use BB code for the best results...but I can't be bothered going through and changing my work!

Smilie im the youngest Smilie

Doolally. That might just be my favourite word.

Hi jesusraz, any friend of doolally is a friend of mine.......or something. Smilie

I'd have got away with it too If it wasn't for those meddling kids.

James2k3 wrote:
Smilie im the youngest Smilie

You sure? How old is Silver_Dragon?

Hmm...maybe you could change your username to Visitor, so that you don't need to log on to be recognised!

There would, however, be loads of people trying to impersonate you... Smilie

It's okay now, I've tinkered with some of my settings and seemed to have solved the problem!

It didn't take long at all, I should have done it earlier - but I am a lazy bar-steward, so what can you do, eh?

Hehe... Smilie

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.

Follow this topic Follow this topic

Keep up with new comments with the RSS feed for this topic, or subscribe via email above.

Share this topic Share this topic

Turqoise Radio - Cubed3's Glass to the Wall
Latest news and updatesSite Feed
Vote on our latest community pollNintendo Poll
Vote: Should Ghirahim have been playable in Super Smash Bros?
Yes, of course!
Maybe, depends on moveset
No, leave him as assist
Ghira-who?
Member of the weekMember of the Week
This week's top member is Azuardo, awarded the most stars for great posts.
Online Play and ChatOnline Nintendo Play & Chat
General Chatroom: Click here to chat Wii U Nintendo Network Codes - Find other Nintendo Wii U users 3DS Nintendo Network Codes - Find other Nintendo 3DS users
Listen to our Nintendo Jukebox - Classic Mario, Zelda, Metroid songs and more Nintendo news and reviews on the move