I love it when....

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 29.03.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

We have had the official grumble thread which was fun. Lets talk about the things that we think are great when they happen!! Smilie

I'll start it off: I love it when:

1. You stand at a zebra crossing and the cars ACTUALLY stop for you
2. You come in from work and your housemate did all the dishes
3. You play a really hard FPS and at a hard point the AI messes up and the enemies accidentally kill themselves. Like resident evil 4 when the villagers drop their dynamite at their own feet. Comedy.
4. You complete a truly amazing game and you get an amazing ending!!
5. You turn on the telly and Die Hard is about to come on!!

and

6. When you put on a warm jacket that you haven't worn in months as it has been too warm and you find a

Woooooooo!!!

I'm not sensing any love. Smilie

Woooooooo!!!

I love women Smilie

I love it when I can draw a really good drawing and it comes out perfect.

I love it when...

+ Code comes out right on all browsers, for once.
+ I find some hidden money left over in a bag/coat.
+ I leave the house and catch the bus/tube straight away.
+ A lesson is cancelled Smilie
+ Susie does her thing Smilie
+ I find cheap games on the net/shops.
+ I'm meeting people and they're on time.
+ I find an old game/toy/something that I haven't seen for ages.

Cubed3 Admin/Founder & Designer

I love it when...

I write something well the first time round
Something decent happens in Bleach Smilie
I try a really skillful shot in Worms and it actually hits (and preferably kills someone)
When you spend ages trying to figure out a puzzle in a game and you finally get it without any help.

Still a proud member of the 'omfg amazing water in games' society

When you're kicked from an online game because people think your cheating, but your really just fucking brilliant.

When the delivery man ends up burning his van engine out because its a snowy/icey day and you live on a cul-de-sac and a steep hill is the only way out and they simply cannot get their van back up due to snow/ice and end up calling the AA out because the engine has given up and by the time the AA come out the snow has metled anyway.

When a favourite game CD that looks scratched to bits actually boots up fine.

Beating someone at the traffic lights.

The sense of achievement after having a lengthly poo.

Doing your coursework the night before and getting an A grade whilst watching others who worked for weeks get C's and D's.

( Edited on 03.09.2006 13:56 by f | j | D )

Something decent happens in Bleach

Amen to that my friend, fuck those fillers! At least it's not at Naruto levels...>->

I love it when I brutally KO someone in Super Smash Bros MeleeSmilie
And when I finally get to see my girlfriend in the weekends after a long stressing week of school, or, seeing I haven't been to school for 10 weeks now, after a long stressing week of not being able to sleep because of stress... Smilie

~Getting on C3's massive tits since 2K5.~
Guest 03.09.2006#9

I love it when...

I'm peeling dry glue off my fingers.
I find lost money
The bus/train comes on time

~ Scoring a brilliant goal in real life football

~ Scoring a brilliant goal in Pro Evolution Soccer 5

~ Getting a good grade for a piece of work

~ When a delivery arrives

( Edited on 03.09.2006 15:43 by Monkeyman )

King of the 'League of Kings'||My deviantART|| My Photography

I love it when

Tom Barry [ Reviewer - Editor - Resident Sim-Racer @ Cubed3.com ] 

syed said:
I love it when...Im peeling dry glue off my fingers.I find lost moneyThe bus/train comes on time

I used to COVER my hands in that shit at school. Your hands used to be cleaner than usaul afterwards, I did try putting some on my face but it smelled icky.

Anyway.

Most of the above, and talking to mates you haven't seen in a while. And doing something funny or something nice for others, always a bonus.*

*Especially when the other person is very cute as a result.

"We're mentalist psychic Scots, which means we can read your mind. If you're lying, your head explodes and we laugh." Fly fast, stay low, hit hard
Guide to using the Metroid Bounty Hunters.
{Guild}Ohmdal: But how did you get the poo inside of the box when the goat was sleeping on top of it?
{Guild}Ohmdal: oops wrong chat

I love it when an old thread I barely remember is revived Smilie

1"We're mentalist psychic Scots , which means we can read your mind. If you're lying, your head explodes and we laugh."

I love it when I have Deju Vu

I love it when I hit the low A string on my 'Nez and that low note rolls out of my amp...*drools*Smilie

EDIT: Typo! HUGE typo!Smilie

( Edited on 03.09.2006 21:00 by Shinji_Zooka )

I love it when...

I really nail a piece of academic work
When I make a friend choke with laughter
When I scored a goal for my football or hockey team
When I got booed playing sports
When someone tells you they love you
When I can act like a gentleman

I love it when...

...I kick a 5 star's ass on Metroid Prime Hunters.Smilie
...I meet new people.
...My dad isn't home.Smilie
...My mom is home.Smilie
...I dream of moving out.Smilie
...I have too much ice cream to finish.Smilie
...My router works.Smilie
...I go to the fair and can't get enough rides and food.
...I get allowance.Smilie
...Someone e-mails me.
...It's summer.
...I think about how much people I'm going to help when I get older(nothing sweeter than that).SmilieSmilieSmilieSmilie
...I think about how I'm going to do at my first job, and what my first job will be.
...I post smilies.SmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieSmilie:cooldude:Smilie!!!

Think You Can Beat Me?
Guest 03.09.2006#18

a plan comes together?

oh wait, wrong thread.Smilie

-Bart- said:
a plan comes together?

Anyways....

I love it when I'm not single Smilie

( Edited on 03.09.2006 21:45 by HazukiSan )

I love it when people make topics which are blatantly meant to up our post countSmilie

... when I'm on form. You know, really effortlessly creating laughter when you're with other people. It comes in waves with me - perhaps once a year for a week or two, if I'm lucky. In that period everything that leaves your lips is pure gold - people genuinely hang on your every word, and you deliver with truly effortless wit and timing.

Difficult to describe, but when you are on form, it's god-like.

Less posty, more gamey.

I'm eating cheerios.

I realise I have a bunch of games I never got round to finishing and thus don't have to spend money on new ones.

I get any kind of post bigger then a letter, boxes are great fun whether you know exactly what's inside.. or not!

Cubed3 Staff [ Retro Editor :: Previews Editor ]

...The feeling when you beat someone at pool when they think amazing when in reality they just a monkey with a stick, finishing a really good book, leaving an cracking concert, catching a really big fish is also quite sastisfying (stick with you hick roots).
Smilie

H'okay take a nap.... Then fire the missiles!

spydarlee said:
Im eating cheerios.I realise I have a bunch of games I never got round to finishing and thus dont have to spend money on new ones.I get any kind of post bigger then a letter, boxes are great fun whether you know exactly whats inside.. or not!

Cheerios are the made from fairy orgasms.

"We're mentalist psychic Scots, which means we can read your mind. If you're lying, your head explodes and we laugh." Fly fast, stay low, hit hard
Guide to using the Metroid Bounty Hunters.
{Guild}Ohmdal: But how did you get the poo inside of the box when the goat was sleeping on top of it?
{Guild}Ohmdal: oops wrong chat

lol this is following the same pattern that happened a while ago, bad thread -> happy thread. Smilie

I love it when I find a $20 in my pants. Good feelin'.

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Insanoflex

There are 1 members online at the moment.