Official Television Thread

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 29.03.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Buddah said:
That Mitchell And Webb Look.watch it or your a famling lunatic.

That absolutely had me in stitches. 'Are we the bad guys' Smilie

Anyone buying a full spec HD TV?
They cost like

Avoid Games Like the Plague, productivity++

American Gothic starts tonight at 10pm on ITV4.Smilie

Read my blog here
The boy who likes to blog
Follow me on Twitter
@itsmoirob

Xmen 2 is on ITV one tonight at 9pm. I'm sure all you have seen it but if not, I'd really reccomend it

spydarlee said:
Lost Season 3 is officialy out!(Dont worry I wont post any spoilers)Awesome episode, much of the same here are some answers, oh but they only really open up more questions stuff.I need more! Smilie

I saw it on RTE TWO last night the secong episode so confusingSmilie i think it is starting soon on SKYONE but if you have sky try to find RTE an irish channel which get's all the new drama's before the rest of Europe.

Marzy said:
Extras! watch it tonight at 9.00 pm. Chris Martin is in it.

That episode was brilliant, big Chris is a legend.

Thundercats said:
Yeah really looking forward to this Extras episode tonight. I actually enjoy Ricky Gervais Smilie

What's wrong with Ricky Gervais, nice topic by the way.

Mike Gee of iZINE said, "...The Verve, as he [Richard Ashcroft] promised, had become the greatest band in the world. Most of the critics agreed with him. Most paid due homage. The Verve were no longer the question mark or the clich�. They were the statement and the definition."

X Factor Saturdays and lets hope Ben wins it.

What's wrong with Ricky Gervais

Nothing's wrong with him, just dome don't like his particular type of comedy.
Also, just saw Taxi Driver is on Filmfour tomorrow night at 11:15. Great film, one of my favourites in fact.

( Edited on 08.11.2006 16:37 by Thundercats )

Thundercats said:
Whats wrong with Ricky Gervais
Nothings wrong with him, just dome dont like his particular type of comedy.Also, just saw Taxi Driver is on Filmfour tomorrow night at 9. Great film, one of my favourites in fact.

More of Peter Kay, Tim are you?

I and Thundercats would have to recommend Richard Prior live, Tim had it recorded on Sky + and it was brilliant.

Best Channel in the world is Paramount, why you ask;
King of Queens
Cheers
Everybody Loves Raymond
Two and a half men
Scrubs
South Park
Becker (alrite)

As well as honourable mentions for trouble with Fresh Prince never ever gets old and My Wife and Kids, as well as Simpsons on SKY1, RTE2 and CH4 and off course friends as well Family Guy on FX

Mike Gee of iZINE said, "...The Verve, as he [Richard Ashcroft] promised, had become the greatest band in the world. Most of the critics agreed with him. Most paid due homage. The Verve were no longer the question mark or the clich�. They were the statement and the definition."

Crimewatch UK, tonight at 9.00 for your monthly dose of toe rags, scum bags and old hags Smilie

Planet Earth. BBC something..

IANC said:
Dude yuor totally awesome. And i won't be killing you anytime soon.

Sci-Fi channel (129)...NOW..

Two legendary movies in a row, The Mummy then Jurassic Park!

Edit: I didn't do it.

IANC said:
Dude yuor totally awesome. And i won't be killing you anytime soon.

TOP GEAR boys are back Smilie i love this show, i watched it tonight, it was so so funny! Smilie Hammond was brilliant back to his old self Smilie cant wait for next week show!

and hoooray CBB has finished Smilie <<

I see all these people insulting the Nintendo corporation because of the lack of mature content. Yet there is something about Nintendo (at least their games) that strikes a certain unadulterated feeling of joy!!!  Pokemon Y - 1048-9263-5562

Just watched a documentary on Muhammed Ali and Storyville on Joe Lewis vs. Mach Smeeling (German guy), was the best doc. i watched in ages.

Both were great check if it is on BBCFOUR again, defintely recommend.

saw Dawn of the Dead on C4 earlier what a shit movie... whoever said this movie was good needs a slap!

I see all these people insulting the Nintendo corporation because of the lack of mature content. Yet there is something about Nintendo (at least their games) that strikes a certain unadulterated feeling of joy!!!  Pokemon Y - 1048-9263-5562

Peep Show series 4 at 10.30 on Friday night. Will anyone be tuning in?

Doctor Who!!

7:00PM every Saturday night on BBC1 Smilie

Watch it.

Twitter | C3 Writer/Moderator | Backloggery

Yoshidude said:

Undoubtedly.

"I really have to stop asking her to marry me."

And some of you lot better be watching House on C5 right now. I'm nearly up to date with American episodes so way ahead, but...come on, it's House. One of the best things on TV.

SuperLink said:
Doctor Who!!7:00PM every Saturday night on BBC1 SmilieWatch it.

"Jadoon Platoon Upon The Moon"
Ha I loved the Jadoon episode was fantasic, Shakespere code not as good but still...

GO Bill!

Yoshidude said:

Count me in. Has anyone seen his daft biker goatie Smilie

I hope we see more of "The Johnson". He's a :cooldude:

that new Derren Brown thing is on tommorow night - 10 pm Channel 4. he always makes for good TV. doubt i will ever get to watch it though, as i will either be at work or at the pub.

why is friday night TV so good, but sunday night TV so shit? they should put the terrible stuff on on a friday night when everyones out.

hopefully that Derren Brown thing will repeated during the week, or on a sunday!

Johnson's definitely in. I know some of the plot lines for this series, if what I've heard is true one probably goes WAY too far but is still funny.

I love Doctor Who, I missed it a LOT while Torchwood was on :-/

I'm so happy now that it's on again, some of the best Sci-Fi there is on TV for sure.

Infact, that & Ugly Betty (Wednesday 9PM E4/Friday 9PM C4) are all I watch on TV atm, the rest is a little boring.

There's always Friends (Everyday 8PM E4) Smilie

Twitter | C3 Writer/Moderator | Backloggery

I just watched Roman's Empire on BBC2. Kinda odd humour; odd in general actually, but some funny bits nevertheless, really should have been on BBC3. One of those types of programme.

And I don't tend to watch all of these Blockbuster US Hit Drama series and stuff. They just seem generic and boring to me.

Smilie

Desperate housewives can be quite good. really funny as well. Lost just went too far so i dont really watch it much.

On the subject of Dr Who/Torchwood, they're great but i missed sooo much of torchwood

Some of you had BETTER have been watching Peep Show. Fantastic episode!

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo

There are 1 members online at the moment.