About the "Forum Games" Forum.

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 29.03.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

This is the forum for topics that won't boost your post count - for example: certain forum games, challenges and events.

The usual forum conduct rules still apply though, so keep it clean

Topics in the "Forum Games" area will appear in the Off Topic tab on the side.

Smilie

( Edited 18.12.2012 05:00 by Azuardo )

Cubed3 Admin/Founder & Designer

Yay thanks JB. Now I can get the MC going =)

No problem, also to add - these posts should appear in the Off Topic column as well Smilie

Cubed3 Admin/Founder & Designer

Woohoo! Now I can play forum games FOR FUN without people bitching about me boosting my post count! WOOHOO!SmilieSmilie

~Getting on C3's massive tits since 2K5.~

I can only imagine the posting frenzy that will ensue!!! lol. This is ultimate heaven for Shinji!!!! Smilie

Woooooooo!!!

crazylurch said:
I can only imagine the posting frenzy that will ensue!!! lol. This is ultimate heaven for Shinji!!!! Smilie

Ultimate heaven for me would be having gazillions of euro's so I can buy whatever the feck I want...*drools*

Shinji Zooka said:
crazylurch said:I can only imagine the posting frenzy that will ensue!!! lol. This is ultimate heaven for Shinji!!!! Smilie
Ultimate heaven for me would be having gazillions of euros so I can buy whatever the feck I want...*drools*

But then you won't appreciate the value of anything!

Woooooooo!!!

crazylurch said:
Shinji Zooka said:
crazylurch said:I can only imagine the posting frenzy that will ensue!!! lol. This is ultimate heaven for Shinji!!!! Smilie
Ultimate heaven for me would be having gazillions of euros so I can buy whatever the feck I want...*drools*
But then you wont appreciate the value of anything!

WHO GIVES A CRAP! I WANT!Smilie

What have you done JB? Smilie

STREET RAMPAGE!!! SmilieSmilie

Let's loot 'n stuff Smilie

Twitter | C3 Writer/Moderator | Backloggery

Lol, this is gonna be crazy. Like COMPLETELY OFF 'Off Topic' and shit. Smilie

Which mod wants to move the existing games here, then?

I'll do it -hint hint; modness- Smilie

Twitter | C3 Writer/Moderator | Backloggery

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo, mikem52

There are 2 members online at the moment.