Gaming Bargains

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 25.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

because why not call it NTSC...

Some games do, Gradius V does.

It's going to be shit and you jolly well know it.

shiptoncraig said:
After good press on here, I bought Metal Arms Glitch In The System yesterday for

Trying to think of a witty signature after 'Hacker-gate'...

Well, this topic was revived and I made the post back in 2006. Even so, since then I've completed it through once and now attempting Nuts Of Steel difficulty. Very, very difficult now because the enemies sap yuour health with a couple of shots.

Definately an underrated gem of last generation, it's like a solid combinaton of Battalion Wars/Ratchet & Clank.

360 Gamertag: shiptoncraig
PSN: shiptoncraig
Steam: Guess what?

Massive sale on Play-Asia - PS3, Wii, 360, DS, Gamecube, PS1, PS2, PSP, GBA games and miscellaneous merchandise. Obviously most games will be in Japanese, but if you think you can handle that...

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-17-71-2-74-1bg-49-en.html

Dig around a bit and there's more than listed there. I've just ordered (all Japanese versions)...

- Pro Evo 6, DS
- Starfox Command, DS
- Viewtiful Joe 2, GC
- Giftpia, GC
- Legend Of Starfy 2, GBA

For

?affiliate_id=64820

[url=http://www.mx2.co.uk/default.asp?part=PS21146]Okami

Mason said:
Ive just ordered (all Japanese versions)...- Pro Evo 6, DS- Starfox Command, DS- Viewtiful Joe 2, GC- Giftpia, GC- Legend Of Starfy 2, GBAFor

{ Monkey Wii. ~ Nirbis Hater ~ Nintendo Fanboy }
I HERD U LIEK TEH MUDKIPZ?

I might get Giftpia if it's still there in a week's time.

how can you play them.. you dont understand Japanese do yo?

I see all these people insulting the Nintendo corporation because of the lack of mature content. Yet there is something about Nintendo (at least their games) that strikes a certain unadulterated feeling of joy!!!  Pokemon Y - 1048-9263-5562

Nope, don't have a clue. However, I have a spare memory card that I can dump Japanese saves on to avoid formatting my English saves, and I loved Skip's other game Chibi Robo. I'm willing to part with a tenner to mess about with it, even though the only guides online to it are pretty short. Giftpia was the most expensive out of my games. Starfox cost 7 quid or so, Pro Evo a fiver - bargains since they're both 30 quid in shops here, which I'd never pay for them, but for 5 - 7 quid, sign me up.

Good price for Okami there Grumbler. Got mine ordered from Gameplay for

Check out HMV for some excellent prices (ie. Okami and God Hand for

Less posty, more gamey.

Well I'm looking for a cheap copy of Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2007 for the Wii.

Could anyone maybe help me out on give me a few links maybe on where I can get this game for a little cheaper than the RRP please.

[url=http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000INYSTI/findhotelinth-21]

Bootsale today!

Rome Total War

1"We're mentalist psychic Scots , which means we can read your mind. If you're lying, your head explodes and we laugh."

Tekken 5 for

Got NiGHTS, Christmas NiGHTS and the Saturn analogue controller for

My analogue got all horrid, I tried to fix it but now I can't work out how to put it back together. Still works as a good digital pad though and so no great loss, I just need a new analogue.

I got Exhumed for Saturn off ebay for a couple of quid.

Smilie Twilight Princess

Was in GameStation the other day, and they were flogging retro games three at a time for a quid. Bargain! This was all cartridge games. Stuff like PSone and Dreamcast was still like, five quid and stuff.

Got Devil May Cry 1,2 and 3 for

Oni-Ninja said:
Was in GameStation the other day, and they were flogging retro games three at a time for a quid. Bargain! This was all cartridge games. Stuff like PSone and Dreamcast was still like, five quid and stuff.

I'll have to check this out, that sounds awesome. Gamestation Manchester's a bit wank though, and I'm not in Lancaster again for a bit...Smilie

Yeah, it might just be my local branch, though. Also, Gamestation have worried me lately. I see less and less retro stuff. Are they phasing their retro section out? I bloody hope not.

Games in Australia are so fucken expensive compared other countries...the Australia dollar is like 80 cents American, yet we pay twice what they do. But EB is having a two for $50 sale, FEAR is included in there.

yeah but the two for 50 bucks(au) are usually crap games....it sucks....the 3 for $55(au) (all pre-owned) were pretty damn good...
Ummm, hehe i baught 3 sets of bongos from toys-r-us for 20 bucks each, but all came without the game (i already have Donkey-konga).

Only problme is now...i have to buy jungle beat by itself..which is kinda hard to find!

If You Noticed This Notice, You'll Notice This Notice Is Not Worth Noticing. Wii Code:4249-0651-1504-9497

Oni-Ninja said:
Yeah, it might just be my local branch, though. Also, Gamestation have worried me lately. I see less and less retro stuff. Are they phasing their retro section out? I bloody hope not.

I honestly think they've been trying to phase out retro things for a while. They shove it all in the window in Manchester, I presume in a bid to get rid of it, and I've seen the sections diminish from a reasonable portion of a wall to a small section in the corner or even a bloody basket in quite a few shops. It's sad. Smilie

Oni-Ninja said:
Yeah they started doing that ages ago in my local Gamestation, presumably to get rid of them before the Virtual Console appeared. Then it turned out it was shit and they didn't need to, but all the stuff there was crap anyway...

I ordered Portrait of Ruin for

Still a proud member of the 'omfg amazing water in games' society

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
juzzy

There are 1 members online at the moment.