Cubed3 Nintendo gaming, Wii and DS

If you live in you UK and haven't pre-ordered your Wii you better do it NOW if you want one.

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: Today 03:21
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Just read the first page of this topic and you'll get the idea. There is more then I can summarize in here.

Gods in His Heaven. Alls right in the World.

Im 48th on the list at Gamestation, what i need is some charts or assumtions of how many units will be going out to stores, and even better what stores.

Please god dont give all the units to Game!!!

Wo33eR ::: Wo33eR.CoM Website :: Cubed-3 :: < General Writer :: Reveiwer >

34,723/1,119,437 - World :: 6,399/137,860 - UK

It's looking like there will be major UK shortages...

Just go somewhere where hardcores don't tend to shop much, like Woolies and Tesco.

It's going to be shit and you jolly well know it.

I feel kinda glad that they're not releasing any decent games or the black Wii until next year now (They fecking BETTER)... I can just sit back and relax...

Still a proud member of the 'omfg amazing water in games' society

Was just reading the exact same topic on teh GAF there now, i can't believe the Wii is toping the lists of places like PC World and Comet.

Good news for Nintendo the Wii will proabably have sold more units than the 360 by March

Mike Gee of iZINE said, "...The Verve, as he promised, had become the greatest band in the world. Most of the critics agreed with him. Most paid due homage. The Verve were no longer the question mark or the clich. They were the statement and the definition."

I'm lucky, because my nearest game is in a skanky shopping aracde in the middle of nowhere. Walked in a few days after they started taking orders, and still walked away with position #8 in the queue.

Heh, I'm number 5 on my local Game store's list...and I'll be there when the store opens (just in case of first come first serve) but they only took pre-orders for a day or two, so hopefully they didn't take any more pre-orders than they can fuffil.

I've pre-ordered on Gameplay.com but I haven't recieved any emails saying I'm going to get mine at launch yet.

Might put another in at Amazon when they start taking pre-orders. (When the hell will they do that?)

I pre-ordered mine with Littlewoods, guarunteed a console before Chrimbo Smilie

I'll be doing the camping thing at a wal-mart, fun yea!

lol, I doubt that there'll be anyone camping outside of the shops where I live...well...hope not anyway. =S

I'm 44th in the GAME pre-order List and still got my flashy card saying i'm guaranteed one.

But then again, when I last checked they were up to 489 in pre-orders. It's the Main GAME shop in Liverpool, so I can imagine them getting a decent 75+.

Do you really think it will be first come first serve on the day Wes? If so it'll be hard convincing the parents that i'm taking the day off college.

Creating New Sig...Eventually

If its anything like the 360 launch, consoles will go to whoever buys the most accessories.

Matthew Evans < Writer :: Moderator :: King of Impartiality :: Lord of the 15min Thread > As the wind blows the sand to cover the camel's tracks so does time move to cover the Lord's.
Rejoice for the Lord will taketh his quarter and give much back to his followers.

I'll give gamestation a rign tomorrow/tonight see if i can get a pre order in cause, as it turns out, i MAY be getting one before xmas afterall Smilie

"Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us." Deviantart Profile-||-Myspace

Looks like i'm buying a shitload of accessories then Smilie

Our member of the week

Matthew Gastrian Evans said:
If its anything like the 360 launch, consoles will go to whoever buys the most accessories.

Smilie How does that work?

Im #51 in my Gamestation list but they say its highly likely that i will get one for release and definate before xmas

Smilie idk im all way be to lazy to get thing as soon as there come out soooooooooooooo i dont think i will but i really want tp play zelda so bad and i think it unfar that the GC one will be come out like a week later ^^ not to say i dont the wii just i cant see every one get it that soon and every one will be siting in there room say i want it and there cant have it :/

wow no . lol

( Edited on 07.11.2006 19:56 by Jump_button )

JonnieRy said:
Im 44th in the GAME pre-order List and still got my flashy card saying im guaranteed one. But then again, when I last checked they were up to 489 in pre-orders. Its the Main GAME shop in Liverpool, so I can imagine them getting a decent 75+.Do you really think it will be first come first serve on the day Wes? If so itll be hard convincing the parents that im taking the day off college.

GAME said they wouldn't give them out on a first come first serve basis...instead giving them out in order of pre-order...I'm just turning up for the shop opening just in case...can't be too careful...

I ordered my Wii within the first 30 minutes of Gameplay taking pre-orders.

I've pre-ordered on Gameplay.com but I haven't recieved any emails saying I'm going to get mine at launch yet.

I haven't and nobody else on the Gameplay forums have either so nothing to worry about yet.

360 Gamertag: shiptoncraig
PSN: shiptoncraig
Steam: Guess what?

GAME said they wouldnt give them out on a first come first serve basis...instead giving them out in order of pre-order...Im just turning up for the shop opening just in case...cant be too careful...

------------

So ... as long as they have a X number of consoles, they can only hand out to the people who have pre-ordered within the X boundary?

The only reason I won't take the morning off is because it'd mean convincing my dad to come with me on launch day. I may be 17, but like shite am I carrying a limited quantity Nintendo Wii through the streets of Liverpool, 3 weeks before christmas.

xD I have a friend near Liverpool, I've heard storys about it...so yeah, I wouldn't like to be carrying something like that around.

Hmm, it'd be good if you could check with the store you bought it obviously, but when I pre-ordered I asked the guy if they'd have a midnight opening (which they won't) and that if they had X units they'd give it out to the first X that pre-ordered. I'd check with the store near you though just to make sure it's the same there, and of course assuming he had his facts right. Smilie

Hahaha, had the same problem with my Xbox 360, the shop assistance handed it me and said "Would you like me to put it in a bin bag so noone knows what it is".

Carry what looks like trash all the way home OR risk getting mugged and my

Wo33eR ::: Wo33eR.CoM Website :: Cubed-3 :: < General Writer :: Reveiwer >

34,723/1,119,437 - World :: 6,399/137,860 - UK

10? Damn thats pittiful. I really really want a wii, so go to the toilet then hahahaha the jokes still role in, but aslong as i get one before the year is out i'll be a happy chappy Smilie

"Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us." Deviantart Profile-||-Myspace

seems to be more shortages on the horizon for Europe;
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=127891

SmilieSmilieSmilie

Mike Gee of iZINE said, "...The Verve, as he promised, had become the greatest band in the world. Most of the critics agreed with him. Most paid due homage. The Verve were no longer the question mark or the clich. They were the statement and the definition."

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.

Follow this topic Follow this topic

Keep up with new comments with the RSS feed for this topic, or subscribe via email above.

Share this topic Share this topic

Turqoise Radio - Cubed3's Glass to the Wall
Latest news and updatesSite Feed
Vote on our latest community pollNintendo Poll
Vote: Pokémon Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire - Which version will you buy?
Pokémon Omega Ruby
Pokémon Alpha Sapphire
Both
Neither
Pokémon?
Member of the weekMember of the Week
This week's top member is Flynnie, awarded the most stars for great posts.
Online Play and ChatOnline Nintendo Play & Chat
General Chatroom: Click here to chat Wii U Nintendo Network Codes - Find other Nintendo Wii U users 3DS Nintendo Network Codes - Find other Nintendo 3DS users
Listen to our Nintendo Jukebox - Classic Mario, Zelda, Metroid songs and more Nintendo news and reviews on the move