Cubed3 Nintendo gaming, Wii and DS

Photo Contest 10 - Time

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: Today 13:29
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

The theme for this photo contest is "Time"

The rules:

You are free to interpret the theme in your own way- be it a more abstract take on things, or an 'obvious' shot. The simplest things can make the best photos.

Please note...

-All photos entered must be your own work. Don't just steal them off Google Images.
-Still photo(s) only
-Digital, Film, Polaroid... any type of camera is welcome.
-Specify if edited
-You can enter as many times as you want- remember, you will be better off with a single considered photo, rather than 10 quick snaps.
-Please link to a big version if the dimensions of the photo is larger than 500px. You can check the dimensions by viewing the properties of the image.
-File Format: jpg (preferred), gif, png, bmp

The deadline is Saturday December 2nd. 10 days from now (may be late as I am going to Muse)
And if you win...

1st Place: 6 Stars
2nd Place: 3 Stars
3rd place: 1 Star

Good luck! Smilie

( Edited on 16.11.2006 17:30 by K i n )

( Edited on 29.11.2006 07:21 by K i n )

Hello!
Image for
vvJokevv

Smilie

o/\o Was waiting for that...starred.

Hello!

Im in, i just need a few days to think of a good photo idea.

And im going to muse too, gona own!

"Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us." Deviantart Profile-||-Myspace

Yes, I am going to own you, but thats inevitable.

Hello!

23rd of november is a thurs....you got me worries then cuz im going to see muse on the 22nd. CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!1

anyway.....time....will get something up soon....nothing springs to mind out of my piccies

A Member of the Reggie-Lution Fan Club
Established by tempo88

Im going to enter this one as I have a really good idea. Be sure to check it out once I uploaded it.

Marzy said:
Im going to enter this one as I have a really good idea. Be sure to check it out once I uploaded it.

i have a good idea...steal marzy's idea Smilie

Avoid Games Like the Plague, productivity++

Aww man...I can't just use one of my old ones for this...which means uploading a new photo...(I only have a 12GB hard drive. XD I ran out of money before I could upgrade that part of my PC).

K i n said:
The deadline is Sunday November 23rd.

Isn't the 23rd a thursday?

Pfft Smilie

changed...

Hello!

Hmm...

Where are all the entries?

has this closed or do i have time to put a pic up!?!?!?

Image for

Pokemon Ruby... yes that sais 450:56

( Edited on 27.11.2006 21:21 by Nintendo_Maniac )

I see all these people insulting the Nintendo corporation because of the lack of mature content. Yet there is something about Nintendo (at least their games) that strikes a certain unadulterated feeling of joy!!!  Pokemon Y - 1048-9263-5562

So who has won between me and TCI...

I see all these people insulting the Nintendo corporation because of the lack of mature content. Yet there is something about Nintendo (at least their games) that strikes a certain unadulterated feeling of joy!!!  Pokemon Y - 1048-9263-5562

lol, wow..err...not exactly the most activ photo contest, i'm gonna let this run for the rest of the week in a attempt to get some more pics.

Hello!

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.

Follow this topic Follow this topic

Keep up with new comments with the RSS feed for this topic, or subscribe via email above.

Share this topic Share this topic

One Radio - Cubed3's Glass to the Wall
Latest news and updatesSite Feed
Member of the weekMember of the Week
This week's top member is Azuardo, awarded the most stars for great posts.
Online Play and ChatOnline Nintendo Play & Chat
General Chatroom: Click here to chat Wii U Nintendo Network Codes - Find other Nintendo Wii U users 3DS Nintendo Network Codes - Find other Nintendo 3DS users
Listen to our Nintendo Jukebox - Classic Mario, Zelda, Metroid songs and more Nintendo news and reviews on the move