Biggest and Best Game Deals

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 19.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Squidboy said:
Buy Vanquish at Play.com and get Bayonetta free.

I would but I already have a copy of Baya.

Damn. I just bought Bayonetta just yesterday. Balls.

SuperYoshi6 PSN name
3DS friend code 2878-9581-8999

http://www.thegamecollection.net/nintendo-points-card-for-wii-and-dsi-2000-points-wiids-p-3805.html

Cheap Nintendo points, �£10 for 2000

Jimmy2000 said:
http://www.thegamecollection.net/nintendo-points-card-for-wii-and-dsi-2000-points-wiids-p-3805.html

Cheap Nintendo points, �£10 for 2000

Jimmy, You. Are. Awesome

( Edited 10.10.2010 21:36 by Scorp )

No probs Smilie

( Edited 11.10.2010 18:14 by Jimmy2000 )

Super Smash Bros. Brawl - �£3.99

An unbelievable price, for such a great game.

Zelda: Phantom Hourglass - for under three quid.

Phoenixus said:
Zelda: Phantom Hourglass - for under three quid.

Sure bout that? Says 25 quid. They must have changed that back.

Hah, they sure corrected that in a hurry. Now to see if they'll honour my 3 pounds payment. :p

Hope that goes through for you lol.

I would have bought a few (if possible) and whacked them on ebay.

( Edited 07.11.2010 14:36 by Azuardo )

Image for

Azuardo said:
Hope that goes through for you lol.

I would have bought a few (if possible) and whacked them on ebay.

Update Time! Miraculously, they haven't cancelled it yet. I have had an email apologising for not dispatching it yet for some reason, and they looking into why, although I think that's just to cover their asses temporarily until they use the Misprice excuse and cancel.

Interesting to see how it pans out though. Smilie

Edit: Oh, Azu, btw, still after 358/2 Days?

( Edited 10.11.2010 21:58 by Phoenixus )

Keep us up to date on if they send it to you for 3 quid!

Nice find, Phoenix!

( Edited 23.12.2010 02:07 by Azuardo )

hi everyone Smilie

I buy most of the old games i haven't played jet on steam.. they have a lot of good bundles and many really good games which are quite cheap.. Only drawback is that you only have them on your computer and you can not resell them :/ but i think that's okay since you most people have these games anyway Smilie

Special Christmas offers on PlayStation Store.

Select few:

Sonic 4 - ��£5.49
Sonic Adventure - ��£3.19 (DX Upgrade ��£1.19)
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light - ��£7.19
Tomb Raider Underworld PS3 - ��£8.79
Fat Princess - ��£3.99
PixelJunk Shooter - ��£3.19
Space Invaders Infinity Gene - �£5.49
Pac-Man Championship Edition DX - ��£5.49

I only just got Pac-Man a few weeks back for 8 quid but no big deal. Anyone with a PS3 should definitely pick it up at just over a fiver! I'd get Sonic 4 too, but already own it. But I am getting Lara and the Guardian of Light! Supposedly very good, and surely worth the price.

( Edited 23.12.2010 02:33 by Azuardo )

Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light currently only ��£5.10 on the UK PSN store.

Well worth it.

EDIT: Wow, just checked today and it's back to 9.99. Must have been a very limited time offer.

( Edited 14.03.2011 09:19 by Azuardo )

Golden Sun: Dark Dawn - 12.98 at GAME

Seems like a good buy to me. Thinking of getting it myself.

Azuardo said:
Golden Sun: Dark Dawn - 12.98 at GAME

Seems like a good buy to me. Thinking of getting it myself.

I bought it for �£30 when it released and still haven't played it. >_<

Damn. With so many games in my collection I've yet to play too, I don't buy many games at launch anymore.

Went ahead and bought Golden Sun, as well as the PS3 controller keypad for 9.99, also on sale at GAME.

( Edited 08.04.2011 22:42 by Azuardo )

PlayStation Store Spring Sales

Pac-Man Championship Edition DX - 3.99. Everyone do yourself a favour and get this game. Seriously.

Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light - 5.10

Space Invaders Infinity Gene - 3.99

Rayman (PS1) - 2.99

Unfortunately for me, I have all of those games, and there's not much else in the store I want. But this needed sharing.

METROID OTHER M - 9.85 BRITISH POUNDS

Sakura Wars Wii - a Tenner.

I've no idea about Biggest and best game. As there are few games, with which i always like to play. Most games, which are my favorite are belongs to Pokemon series, Finale Fantasy, Lord of the ring and GTA

( Edited 08.06.2011 06:27 by jonespaker )

Stay on topic and no piracy links, please.

Beyond Good & Evil HD now up on PSN. PSN Plus users (pretty much all of us) can get it at £6.39 (instead of 7.99). There's a demo I'm downloading of it now but I dunno if I'll get the full game seeing as I have it on PS2 (but still yet to play it).

Also, if you still haven't got Pac-Man Championship Edition at ONLY £3.99, you're mental. BUY IT NOW.

AND, Lara Croft & the Guardian of Light is only £5.10. Don't be fooled if you're not a Lara/Tomb Raider fan. This is a really good fun isometric arcade puzzler/platformer/shooter. Not too difficult either, and good replay value. Completely worth a fiver.

( Edited 10.06.2011 20:17 by Azuardo )

Fucking hell, Braid is £2.00 (instead of 7.99) for PlayStation Plus members, which is most of us right now due to the Welcome Back package.

Heard a lot of good things about Braid so at £2.00 I had to buy it. Bargain.

Also, Sonic's 20th Anniversary Bundle is up there for £13.99. It contains Sonic 1, Sonic 2, Sonic 4, Sonic Adventure DX and a Sonic 4 PS3 dynamic theme. To be fair, that's a good deal, and if I didn't already own Adventure and Sonic 4, I'd buy that.

( Edited 28.06.2011 22:04 by Azuardo )

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo, Insanoflex, Ofisil

There are 3 members online at the moment.