Biggest and Best Game Deals

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 29.03.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Some good prices on Zavvi today.

http://www.zavvi.com/offers/mega-monday/games.list

One big highlight is:

Uncharted 3 - £25 (lowest around atm, since £35 is next cheapest)

Edit: Sold out!

( Edited 27.11.2011 18:49 by Azuardo )

I got Uncharted 3 today from Zavvi. Probably be a Christmas present though.

Definitely worth £25. £10 cheaper than anywhere else atm too.

Edit: Wow, it's sold out already.

I'm tempted by Alice: Madness Returns and maybe Shadows of the Damned, but the reviews for both are a bit hit and miss, and it's more the styles of the games that interest me. So just undecided.

Child of Eden is another I'm curious about, but can't tell if it's better to play it with Move or a normal pad. I don't have a Move so again, not sure.

( Edited 27.11.2011 18:48 by Azuardo )

Azuardo said:
Child of Eden is another I'm curious about, but can't tell if it's better to play it with Move or a normal pad. I don't have a Move so again, not sure.

Absolutely 100% better with Move IMO. Controller is perhaps more accurate but that makes it easier and more robotic. The experience of using motion is far more fun (and still plenty accurate).

My review: http://www.movemodo.com/reviews/2011/10/child_of_eden_ps3

( Edited 27.11.2011 21:40 by Mason )

Thanks for that Mike.

I'm torn now. I have it in my basket and was planning to buy, but now I'm not sure. I don't want to invest in Move, but it sounds like Eden's best experienced with it.

It's Amazon Lightning Deal Time again!

Duke Nukem Forever £4.60 for the next hour or so. On XBox 360, PS3, PC

http://www.amazon.co.uk/deals-offers-savings/b/ref=amb_link_162131047_2?ie=UTF8&node=350613011&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=right-csm-1&pf_rd_r=09PDJXRYVAK1MCRN781Z&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=267214747&pf_rd_i=468294

Worth a go for that much methinks

( Edited 05.12.2011 21:19 by Lrrr )

Just to save time with Christmas sales coming up:

STEAM

That is all.

I just got Sonic Generations for £25 from GAME, not usually the cheapest of places but still a good deal!

Hm, it's going for £20 online mate.

Thank you, i think i might return it, i have not opened it yet and really thinking about it, it might just drop below £20 after xmas as well!

Yeah, I'm waiting for it to drop to about £15. Heard it's not a very long game either, like most Sonics, so I think £15 is more worth the price. Personally, anyway.

If anyone has an iOS or android device, you can download Simply Tap, where you can buy Mario Kart 7 for £24.99.

Azuardo said:
Yeah, I'm waiting for it to drop to about £15. Heard it's not a very long game either, like most Sonics, so I think £15 is more worth the price. Personally, anyway.

I have such a hoard of games to go through i don't really know what i was thinking to be fair. Returned it today. Like you said i think £15 is more reasonable...or maybe i should finish Colours first before even buying Generations again!

Mirror's Edge on iOS is currently FREE!

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mirrors-edge/id378977849?mt=8

( Edited 09.12.2011 17:53 by Azuardo )

Don't care what anyone says, you need to purchase Elder Scoll IV GOTY edition for £4 from steam today unless you already have it.

PS3 - FIFA 12, Battlefield and Uncharted 3 for £249 at GAME!

EDIT: And FASTER on Blu-Ray

( Edited 09.12.2011 21:38 by Flynnie )

Skyrim - £22.49 at Game and Gamestation on the consoles, £19.99 on PC.

I have my copy, but it's a Christmas present so I can't play it yet

I still have a copy of Star Ocean IV to give away on 360 if anyone wants it.

For those that were unsure about Disaster: Day of Crisis, ShopTo have it on sale for £7.85.

Thought I may as well buy it for that price.

( Edited 10.12.2011 12:52 by Marzy )

Oh Disaster, how I loved you...

I can't believe 1.) It never got a US release, 2.) It never got the success it deserved over here.

Ross, I seriously hope you enjoy it! I always wanted to do a Raymond Bryce character profile, but never got round to it...and it's been too long since I played the game to do one now. Maybe you could rustle something up after spending sufficient time with the game? Smilie

Adam Riley [ Director :: Cubed3 ]

UNITE714: Weekly Prayers | Bible Verses

I'd love to, Adam. Smilie

I'm looking forward to trying it out. I watched a few videos this morning to see what it's like and it does look pretty hilarious in parts. Especially the super sized hamburgers Raymond eats to replenish his stamina. Smilie

jesusraz said:Ross, I seriously hope you enjoy it! I always wanted to do a Raymond Bryce character profile, but never got round to it...and it's been too long since I played the game to do one now. Maybe you could rustle something up after spending sufficient time with the game? Smilie

Ross told me about Disaster being on sale on Skype last night. So I went on ShopTo and bought it. Can't wait to finally try it out, I hope it's as great as you said it is. Smilie

OMG, the presssssuuuurrrreee!!!

Smilie

Marzy said:
Especially the super sized hamburgers Raymond eats to replenish his stamina.

Oh yeah, totally forgot about that! Smilie

Adam Riley [ Director :: Cubed3 ]

UNITE714: Weekly Prayers | Bible Verses
hyperlinks (guest) 12.12.2011#299

What a disaster. Rubbish game but at that price I conclude its worth. Parade! Ha.

Sonic Generations and Batman: Arkham City (PS3/360) both £17.99 at Play until midnight tonight.

Play.com

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Insanoflex

There are 1 members online at the moment.