Biggest and Best Game Deals

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 19.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

More nice Christmas options.

Battalion Wars 2 for less than £6

Azuardo said:
Sonic Generations and Batman: Arkham City (PS3/360) both £17.99 at Play until midnight tonight.

Play.com

I got that email this morning and got both! Although i am not really a Batman fan..haven't even seen the last two movies! So a bit of an impulse really!

Yeah, I am barely a Batman fan, but was considering buying Arkham Asylum at one point. Doubt I'll get either now, but certainly good prices already!

Anyone with an Android phone?

Sonic Advance is free on the Japanese market (yes, it's just come out for phones).

Guide to getting it here.

Will this be coming to the iOS App store?

I don't think any overseas release has been announced. It might not even happen, but hopefully it will.

Sonic Generations: Special Edition is only £17.99 at Gamestation at the moment. Do I take the plunge?

Kind of feel like it might be even cheaper in a couple of months..

Tom Barry [ Reviewer - Editor - Resident Sim-Racer @ Cubed3.com ] 

I'm hoping it'll hit £15 soon. I'll get it then.

The Strat Man said:

I'd sa y just a couple of weeks. Unleashed was around £15 in Boxing Day sales,

( Edited 14.12.2011 00:38 by Lrrr )

Radiant Silvergun 600 MS Points (-50%)
Bangai-O-Fury-HD-Missile 400 MS Points (-50%)
Guwange 400 MS Points (-50%)
Hard Corps Uprising : 600 MS Points (-50%)

3DS Code 2578-3122-0744

Alice: Madness Returns (PS3/360) - £10 at Play.com

Bought.

We have the teapot but not the game. I'd really like to play it.

( Edited 15.12.2011 07:44 by Squidboy )

3DS Code 2578-3122-0744

Sonic CD out now on PSN for £3.59.

- 16:9 widescreen
- Flick between US and JP soundtrack
- Unlock Tails
- Trophies and online leaderboards
- Toggle different graphic styles

On XBLA too for 400 MSP. Buy this now.

( Edited 21.12.2011 18:12 by Azuardo )

The Strat Man said:
Sonic Generations: Special Edition is only £17.99 at Gamestation at the moment. Do I take the plunge?

I took the plunge on Play.com for the same price and it didn't have the downloads! grrr! I think the special edition only comes with one extra level and an MP3 anyway so i shouldn't be too bothered about it!

Oh ffs, really? That's too harsh. Now I'm gonna double check what I'm getting with the game before I buy it.

Well i can confirm when i get it through the door, but the one i ordered from Play.com didn't seem to advertise the fact that it did have the extras, neither was it on the picture of the item.

Hopefully they'll cock up in dispatching it and send me the other one instead!

The extra level is just a crappy pinball machine minigame with Sonic as the ball and not an actual level so you wouldn't be missing out on much. Smilie At £17.99 though, the game is totally worth it!

Skyrim on 360 was only £22 at Gamestation, but the offer ended yesterday Smilie

3DS Code 2578-3122-0744

Skyward Sword for £25 at Gamestation - just ordered it. Quite a nice deal considering you rarely see any Nintendo games for Wii at a discount, especially not new releases. Smilie

Tom Barry [ Reviewer - Editor - Resident Sim-Racer @ Cubed3.com ] 

A few good buys on Zavvi right now. Probably only for today.

Rayman Origins PS3/360 for £20
Rayman Origins Wii for £15

Not many others taking my fancy there though, tbh. Alice does, but I just bought it for £10 at Play, and I'm waiting for Shadows of the Damned to drop to the same price.

3 for £18 on this part of the site, though! Not much good choice, but a couple of decent games, like Metroid Prime 3 and Red Steel 2.

( Edited 18.12.2011 02:54 by Azuardo )

Also from Zavvi, exclusive Resident Evil Revelations Bundle Pack for £30.

The Hut Game Deals

Enter LMG10 at basket for 10% off. Can get the likes of Rayman Origins on PS3/360 for £17.95.

Dead or Alive Dimensions for less than £13

Might go for this.

Other Zavvi deals.

Xbox live and Steam have sales on!

de Blob 2 DS £5

Could be worth a punt.

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo

There are 1 members online at the moment.