Biggest and Best Game Deals

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 25.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

All phoenix wrights �12.99 each, play asia.

( Edited 13.07.2017 19:19 by Guest )

I regret spending all my stars on Wii Points now, to get Lostwinds. It was a very good game, but I can't see me playing it again. I would have loved some of the new stuff on the Stars Catalogue, especially Advance Wars 2, as I just picked up a Gameboy Micro recently and I need some good games for it.

I would have had enough stars as well. I actually predicted at the time, something like this would happen. I don't spend my stars for ages and when I do, a week later they go and put up tons of new stuff and good stuff as well. Nintendo are incredibly annoying as a company. They're like the British weather, annoyingly unpredictable.

Anyway, on-topic. I picked up Elite Beat Agents for only �7.98 at Gamestation, brand new. Also, as I mentioned, I got a Pink Gameboy Micro too. Amazon UK are selling them for �22, brand new.

Really, �22, that's great.

If you need a faceplate you only have to ask, I have large collection and I do not use them all.

I agree, they are like the weather.

EDIT

It's all pink!, I cannot be seen with a Pink Gameboy under any circumstances but I bought one for my GF instead.

Grrrr, Nintendo you Cuuuuuuunts!

Why! I had 12000 odd stars a couple weeks ago, now i have 2580. I mean thats just typical. 10000 stars had to be used and i lost like 2500 because there were no Wii points on sale when ever i checked. Its just plain annoying.

Its well annoying because finding GBA games at retail in the UK is just so hard. Meh, lucky im not a great fan of Advance wars and i think ive owned that Kirby game. Ive got Mario Power tennis, but i didnt see anything.

Granted though, Nintendo have added more stuff to that catalogue in the last year. But also noted that half of the items are pure shite like keyrings, t-shirts and Wristbands. lol

Others included a platinum Resident Evil 4 pak and a Pearl White Super Mario Strikers Pak

I saw a brand new Gamcube with silver case and Resi 4 for �20 quid.

Holy moley! I think it's time to upgrade my white 360 to an elite:
Gamestation Online, Elite 360 plus 2 games for �259.99 brand new.

( Edited 13.07.2017 19:20 by Guest )

Project Trico Love
"Please keep all comments clean and friendly!"- C3 Bot
No chance of that.

Pointfex said:
Others included a platinum Resident Evil 4 pak and a Pearl White Super Mario Strikers Pak

I saw a brand new Gamecube with silver case and Resi 4 for �20 quid.

Im sure they have come down since that post. It was posted in February so i guess 5 months later they are still trying to shift the stock!

Wow i cant believe i started this topic in 2006 :O

http://www.play.com/Games/Wii/4-/3593386/De-Blob/Product.html

de Blob, �17.99 delivered for the Wii. The game hasn't even been out a week yet, and it's already at half-price.

The first Half Life on Steam is 98 cents for a limited time

PGR4 and Sega Tennis for £15.99.

PGR4 is a great game. It looks stunning and the love and attention that's gone into the cars, bikes and environments is obvious. Hugely fun pulling off kudos-heavy skids. Deserving of your time if that kind of thing's your bag. And from what I've heard Sega Tennis is a decent solid effort. The demo was pleasant enough, and for those of you who'll buy anything Sonic related ;-Smilie this way you'll get a triple-AAA racer thrown in for free!

( Edited 13.07.2017 19:24 by Guest )

Less posty, more gamey.

Banjo - £29.99

Less posty, more gamey.

FF12 Revenant Wings is £13 on amazon.co.uk

DS games in general on there seem to be incredibly cheap aswell.

( Edited 27.11.2008 14:49 by Mario_0 )

^^Click for a wallpaper version^^

Brand new Fable II - £19.57 from Gamestation.co.uk THIS WEEK ONLY. You\'ve got no reason for not having this and Banjo to retreat to for some life-affirmment between the shiny grey blood-spillers this Xmas.

( Edited 28.11.2008 20:37 by dartmonkey )

Less posty, more gamey.

If any of you haven't yet asked Santa to bring you anything (and if Santa's pretty generous) you should definitely ask for this right here. It's a one of the best deals I've ever seen.

Less posty, more gamey.

Literally Jesus fucking Christ! I'm going down town tomorrow and i'm going to trade in my 360 and get this one, this is an obscenley great deal.

Damn that's cheap! Smilie
360 + 5 games for the price of Wii + Wii Sports...Smilie

Avoid Games Like the Plague, productivity++

That's very tempting.

I don't own any of the next generation consoles and have been undecided on which one to get out of the PS3 and 360 for a long time.

I've always been a Nintendo fan though and I feel bad, in a way, because I don't desperately want a Wii. I feel that there just aren't enough killer titles on the Wii to warrant a purchase. I've got Twilight Princess on GC, I played Brawl loads on my friend's console abroad, and there's not much else after that. Perhaps Mario Galaxy and Metroid Prime 3 and a few downloadable games here and there. But after that, there isn't much until more big names come along. Even my mum was surprised when I said I wouldn't mind this 360 bundle for Christmas. She asked why I didn't want a Wii. I want one, but I just have this feeling it won't keep me busy for as long as I hope.

£180 for a Wii and Wii Sports just isn't good value for money compared to the 360. My only beef with the 360 is paying for online and the worrying Red Ring of Death. But the latter should really only be a concern after the warranty expires.

SONY PS3 160GB SPECIAL EDITION WITH 3 TOP GAMES actually 7 games, I have finally bought a PS3 people and not just any ordinary PUSS3 a 160GB special edition with 3 games "LBP, FIFA09 and FarCry 2" I know there it says WWE Smackdown but I managed to change that crappy game with FARCRY2 and also I got another PS3 controller for £20 and 3 years warranty for £65 and also a £10 gift card Smilie
There are 3 games that come as a package (physical) but there is also a code to download 4 full games from Playstation Network and those games are "GT Prologue, Ratchet and Clank, The last guy and Super Stardust HD" so in total what you are getting is 7 games!!

The only other best deal I could find was in HMV 80GB console with 3 games for £300

I see all these people insulting the Nintendo corporation because of the lack of mature content. Yet there is something about Nintendo (at least their games) that strikes a certain unadulterated feeling of joy!!!  Pokemon Y - 1048-9263-5562

@Azzy

I like the Wii. Mario Galaxy is so good that you must get a Wii somewhen. But if you\'ve been into consoles for a while, and you\'re looking for something to give you many hours of quality gaming, it\'s got to be the 360 first. Without one, you\'ll be missing out on too many AAA games. You\'ve got enough catching up to do as it is;-Smilie

Every console is worth owning eventually. 360 is worth owning now.

( Edited 07.12.2008 00:23 by dartmonkey )

Less posty, more gamey.

dartmonkey,

Thanks for the reply. I have been asking everyone's opinions and thoughts on what to get - a 360 or PS3. Thing is, I can't afford a PS3 at the moment, so it's either get this 360 deal, or don't get one at all (and wait eventually to get a PS3 over the 360).

I saw the ad for that deal (360 + 5 games) in the paper today and it's at 185 quid and the offer ends Dec 11. Just checked the deal online at GAME again and it says it's out of stock. But I'd have to query my local GAME stores if I wanted it.

I just want to make sure I'm doing the right thing. If I can't get that deal then I won't bother at all, but before I even try, I want to make sure it's the right choice.

Is it worth holding out for a PS3 eventually, with its blu ray player and free online? People say that with the cost of 360 online and paying for the online adapter, you'd end up paying the price of a PS3 after not too long anyway.

I'm an RPG buff, so people say 360 is the better choice for that. But I worry about missing out on games like LittleBigPlanet, MGS4, Final Fantasy Versus 13 and possibly Kingdom Hearts 3. FFVersus13 may come to 360 (if FF13 can, maybe Versus can too), and who knows about Kingdom Hearts. But in terms of games overall, is 360 really the way to go? As an RPG fan, I want to make sure I'm getting the console best for RPGs (but of course, I wouldn't be able to get a PS3 until about 3 months into the New Year anyway, maybe later, if I don't get this 360).

I know it's my decision when it comes down to it, but I know I'm missing out and I just don't know which console to choose. I worry that whichever path I take, I'll end up regretting my decision. Some people say PS3 is the way to go, others say 360, so I'm just getting nowhere =/

Sonic Unleashed Half-Price deals at Gamestation. The Xbox 360 and Wii versions are £19.57 and the PS2 version is only £9.78.

Sonic Unleashed Deals

I'll be getting the Wii version for Christmas.

Despite the 360 version clearly being better.

I didn't know you could play 360 discs on a Wii. Smilie

Fallout 3 (360/PS3) and Fable II are (or were) both under £20 on Amazon.

Eternal Sonata and Assassin\'s Creed are both £10 on Play.com, too.

( Edited 08.12.2008 22:45 by Spydarlee )

Cubed3 Staff [ Retro Editor :: Previews Editor ]

Marzy has a 360.

Damn. Consider me owned. Smilie

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
mikem52

There are 1 members online at the moment.