Biggest and Best Game Deals

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 29.03.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Azuardo said:
Animal Crossing CD - £1.99 at NUK store

More NUK Xmas deals

Bet they'll never sell any of those Sonic Boom t-shirts. They'll be on the stars catalogue soon.

Mega price drop

Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call - £6 at Tesco online

Oh bollocks, it goes OOS when you check out. Worth keeping an eye on though. Stock could come back in. Seen it happen with other games on the site lately - cheap game goes OOS, then back in the next day.

( Edited 02.12.2014 18:01 by Azuardo )

http://www.bigw.com.au/bigw-catalogues.html#view=product&itemId=7690236&saleId=7690&areaName=

New 3DS XL Black or Blue with Paper Mario Sticker Star and Tetris Ultimate.

$248 (AUD) at Big W!

that's 135 quid for Brits! Better hope something like that come over to ole Blighty!

Reminder that the following are free for all on PS systems this weekend:

Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare - PS4
Mirror's Edge - PS3
NFS Most Wanted - Vita

EB games are having a "Cyber Monday" sale in Australia this coming Monday with deals coming thick and fast every 30 mins! Better keep an eye out for great deals!

Fire Emblem Awakening 3DS - £18.99

Cheapest it's ever been. Jump on it. I did.

EDIT: Offer expired.

Image for

( Edited 17.12.2014 15:43 by Azuardo )

Azuardo said:
Fire Emblem Awakening 3DS - £18.99

Cheapest it's ever been. Jump on it. I did.

Everyone who hasn't played this should buy it now! One of the best games I've ever played!

I own all the consoles, ask me anything

Well at £18.99 you could then buy the rest of the DLC for the amount you have saved!

Our member of the week

With the coupon code XMAS5, you can get yourself a Link, Samus or Pikachu Amiibo for under 10 quids on Rakuten.co.uk until dec. 31st! In fact, spend £10 minimum on any merchant on rakuten, and get £5 off, which if combined the right way could result in some other nice deals too.

Cubed3 Limited Staff :: Review and Feature Writer

Has anyone seen Smash Bros for Wii U with the adapter in stock anywhere in the UK. It's fucking ridiculous that these haven't been restocked yet!

FFX / X-2 HD PS3 - £15 @ ASDA

inFamous First Light PS4 - £7 (currently OOS, but worth checking back on)

Flynnie, would highly recommend you buy the Mayflash GC adapter from Play-Asia, which also allows connection to PC. See what your postage comes to - likely a much cheaper and better alternative to the Nintendo adapter.

Link here:

http://www.cubed3.com/news/23086/1/an-alternative-to-the-official-nintendo-gamecube-wii-u-adapter.html

Would post the direct link to the site, but having issues posting it. C3 treats it as a spam link for some reason, auto-banning me lol. So don't repost the actual link here.

Hmmm I think I'm going to have to at this rate, I want to register Smash before the cut off date to recieve the CD's and Mewtwo! So I better get in now! 

Currently hunting for the Majora's Mask 3D EU Limited Edition at a decent price. Back when it was announced I had no idea we were entering an age where Nintendo stuff is ridiculously understocked lmao.

Would be very happy if anyone could point me in the direction of a place I can get it for a decent price. I'm looking for a place to buy the Shulk Amiibo too, if anyone knows.

Twitter | C3 Writer/Moderator | Backloggery

Your only option for MM3D is the Nintendo store. GAME is sold out.

http://store.nintendo.co.uk/games-3ds/the-legend-of-zelda-majora-s-mask-3d-special-edition/11037906.html

Just a heads up! If you're interested in owning a brand new/sealed physical copy of Sin and Punishment for Wii, rather than the digital one coming to eShop, you can get it here for £8.99!

If anyone's still rocking an original 3DS like I am, and wanting a bit of free camera control in MM3D, the Circle Pad Pro attachment is just £3.85 @ ShopTo.

Marzy said:
Just a heads up! If you're interested in owning a brand new/sealed physical copy of Sin and Punishment for Wii, rather than the digital one coming to eShop, you can get it here for £8.99!

As an aside to that, it's worth mentioning that Metroid Prime Trilogy will be available digitally for £8.99 on Wii U in a few weeks, which is one of the best deals I have ever seen ever. Smilie

Also, Majora's Mask 3D bundles are now live on the Nintendo UK Store. Some are pretty good value for money, inevitably much better than the dreaded scalper prices they may turn out to be later..

Anyone looking for the original rare Amiibo trio (Marth, WFT and Villager) are in luck too because they're currently on Nintendo UK Store for £11 each rather than the £20-50 prices you normally see them at.

EDIT1: Villager is gone already.
EDIT2: As is WFT.
EDIT3: Aaand Marth. That was fast.

( Edited 15.01.2015 14:54 by SuperLink )

Twitter | C3 Writer/Moderator | Backloggery

MM3D 3DS XL from Amazon France is always an option too. About £180ish.

SuperLink said:
EDIT1: Villager is gone already.
EDIT2: As is WFT.
EDIT3: Aaand Marth. That was fast.

Heads up for those who are still after the Villager, WFT and Marth amiibo: Check the Nintendo UK Store often, sometimes they get a few in stock. This was the case when I couldn't find Kirby and Villager anywhere.

I now have the full set and I'm addicted.

I need to start going to AA meetings.

I reckon more Marth's will get rolled out for Code name STEAM but as for the other two....

Flynnie said:
I reckon more Marth's will get rolled out for Code name STEAM but as for the other two....
Yeah, they'll probably do a "reprint" of Marth, Ike, Lucina and Robin when STEAM comes out in Europe.

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/new-wii-u-pro-controller-10-tesco-2122561

Apparently nationwide UK stock - Wii U Pro Controllers for just £10. Need to check my local tomorrow, doubt it'd be there tho. Maybe they're clearing out Wii U from Tescos? No surprise there... well done, Nintendo UK.

( Edited 19.01.2015 22:44 by jb )

Cubed3 Admin/Founder & Designer

jb said:
http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/new-wii-u-pro-controller-10-tesco-2122561

Apparently nationwide UK stock - Wii U Pro Controllers for just £10. Need to check my local tomorrow, doubt it'd be there tho. Maybe they're clearing out Wii U from Tescos? No surprise there... well done, Nintendo UK.

Pick me up some barginz if you see any, jb : ) Think Wii U's dead in mine. Few games or something when I last checked.

Apparently WWHD is £16 in GAME stores, but mine is closed down. DKC Tropical Freeze I think is £22. So check your local if you have one. Probs out of stock though.

Damn those are some good deals. Has anyone played Smash bros Wii U with a pro controller? Any good?

Im sure if TESCO are clearing out their inventory then there probably are some other good bargains to be had! 

Pro Controller works perfectly fine with Smash, it's what I use to play it.

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo, RudyC3

There are 2 members online at the moment.