Biggest and Best Game Deals: Bow to Azuardo!

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: Today 07:21
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Yeah... guess it depends if you really wanted them as a package on the same console.

Our member of the week

Not exactly a deal, but for anyone interested in importing a physical copy of I am Setsuna on Switch, I spotted this site who do seem to ask for fair prices, perhaps even better deals than Play-Asia :

https://www.nin-nin-game.com/en/nintendo-switch-new-games/22255-ikenie-to-yuki-no-setsuna-i-am-setsuna-switch--4988601009706.html

I have never ordered from there before but depending on when Play-Asia gets some more copies for sale, I will either order from them or Nin Nin Game. I tried Amazon Japan, whom already asked for 42€, however they also asked for 8€ in shipping fee + 11€ in customs taxes. Screw them. I never had to pay for custom taxes when I ordered from Play-Asia. Well not exactly, it happened just ONCE when I ordered using FedEx and I placed a relatively big order with a big total value of over 150€ for all items in the package, so that got flagged for customs taxes, but that was just the one time. With small packages from Play-Asia carried by the regular postal service, I never had this issue.

Cubed3 Limited Staff :: Review and Feature Writer

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
K-Pop Korner - The Best of Korean Music
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Burdgetakk, Gabriel PVJ Jones, Insanoflex, Renan

There are 4 members online at the moment.