Biggest and Best Game Deals

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 28.03.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Sticking a fork in my eye would be a better deal than that.

^^Click for a wallpaper version^^

The two Playstation Oddworld Games on Steam for £2.50

I'm tempted myself, as Oddysee was awesome, and I've never had a chance to play Exoddus. Can any Steam users here tell me what the service is like, and if the 1gig install is worth the space?

Phoenixus said:
The two Playstation Oddworld Games on Steam for £2.50

I'm tempted myself, as Oddysee was awesome, and I've never had a chance to play Exoddus. Can any Steam users here tell me what the service is like, and if the 1gig install is worth the space?

Steam is brilliant, the installs are relatively quick (should be like 20 mins for 1GB) and once you have paid for the games you can install them on any computer through your steam account. The one niggle is that steam has to boot up everytime you play the game but it also has an offline mode (thank god)so you can play without being connected to the internet, just make sure you connect to steam at least once on said PC.
Also steam runs a pre-install program where you can install and download a game before it comes out, then on the day you download a small file to unlock it so you can play it straight away. It's also usually cheaper than buying online, but then it's nice to have the disks isn't it?
For that price it's definately worth it.

We need to get this thread going again. I\'m on the hunt for a cheap 360 game and all I can find is this.

Race Driver GRID for the 360 for only £11.50!

( Edited 11.04.2009 16:01 by TheStratMan )

Tom Barry [ Reviewer - Editor - Resident Sim-Racer @ Cubed3.com ] 

Samba De Amigo and Smackdown V-S Raw v-s ECW 2009 are £10 each at HMV!

Amazon.com have a few Xbox Live Arcade games going for cheaper than the market place prices.

Don\'t think the codes work for UK consoles though.

Mirrors Edge £14

Banjo Nuts and Bolts £16

Zack And Wiki £12

( Edited 15.04.2009 18:41 by Mario_0 )

i got pokemon yellow for £1 from a car boot sale, and it had over 100 pokemon on the save file, including the legendaries excluding mewtwo, broke my heart to start a new game and save it in pallet town lol

If anyone has yet to pick up The Orange Box (or if you're missing any of the games contained therein), you can get it for the tiny sum of £5.66 via Steam this weekend.

Ridiculous!

Cubed3 Staff [ Retro Editor :: Previews Editor ]

sweet,, i've been wanting that for ages, cheers spyd

Orange Box $10 on steam! What a steal

ohm said:
Orange Box $10 on steam! What a steal

Just to think, I paid $50 for it about a year ago! Smilie

The former top user was Keven! You'd probably give birth to yourself 1000 times over until you sprout wings to fly away into the fading sun, that or you'd just turn into a lesbian. Who knows @_@ - L, 12/06/09

So what's the deal with Steam? If I buy the Orange Box off there, is it just a download that I install and play on the laptop?

Not sure if this is at my store only, but;

Image for

At GAME, for the criminally low price of £2.99!
Great game, I haven't much of a sense of rhythm, but this is definitely one of those 'only on DS' madcap kind of things. Smilie

I checked, it's still about £8 online, so I'm fairly sure it's instore only.

Phoenixus said:
I checked, it's still about £8 online, so I'm fairly sure it's instore only.

Brand new!? Holy shit! Smilie Gotta get me down to GAME ASAP to see if they're doing it here too! Anyone else see this in GAME?

Twitter | C3 Writer/Moderator | Backloggery

Yup, my copy was still sealed, so brand new. Smilie

I've submitted the tip elsewhere, so we'll see what other bargain hunters have to say.

The game's pretty old. Was it well stocked or quite hidden?

Quite well-stocked, there was a whole row of them in the 'This week's deals' section of the store. Makes me think that it'll be that way in all GAMEs.

Thanks for the tip anyway, I hope it doesn't end tomorrow or anything since I don't know if I'll get to GAME today... Smilie

I find that http://www.gamestracker.com/ is probably the best method for getting games cheap. I apologise if it's been posted already, haven't read the rest of the thread. Also, does anyone know where I'd get Guitar Hero 2 for cheap enough on the 360? I just need the game not the guitar.

Klonoa

£18 on Amazon.co.uk for some reason.

Preorder Klonoa for £14.99 at Play.

Klonoa

Thought I should mention ASDA\'s online goodies;

Minon: Everyday Hero - £8.91 (Trust me, this one is worth considering, especially at any price below a tenner.)

Overlord Wii- £17.91

Another Code R - £27.91

Overlord II (360) - £29.91

Dragon Quest - Chapters of the Chosen - £8.91

Let\'s Tap - £17.91

and a couple of pre-orders that you guys might want to consider; Special Edition of The Conduit, just under £30, and Wii Sports Resort (with Motionplus) just under £40.

Definitely worth a look on the site; I\'ll certainly be getting this one. Smilie

( Edited 27.06.2009 09:22 by Phoenixus )

Use the voucher provided here and follow the link to get Wii Fit for £42! Smilie

( Edited 09.07.2009 14:52 by TheStratMan )

Tom Barry [ Reviewer - Editor - Resident Sim-Racer @ Cubed3.com ] 

Star Ocean: The Last Hope £17.99

Thanks CAG.

On my extensive travels today I saw the following:

WiiSports Resort +an extra MotionPlus doohickey - £47.something in Tesco (if they\'ve got the stock). £38.something for just the game package.

WiiSports Resort - £34.99 in Toys R Us.

Gears of War 2 - £9.95 in Blockbuster

Dead Space for 360 - £9.95, again in Blockbuster

Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts - £9.97 in Currys Digital

( Edited 26.07.2009 01:31 by dartmonkey )

Less posty, more gamey.

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo

There are 1 members online at the moment.