GBA Player

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 19.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

lucky bastard! i want a GB Player but have no money.

Tbh I cant see the point in one, a GBA's meant for on the go, so why make something to pin it to the ground. I know so you can play it on your GC but it kinda misses the point.

Not really. With games like Yoshi's Island, Advance Wars, Mertoid Fusion, Wario Ware etc, the GBA has got better games than any of the current consoles. :-p

[ Edited by Android18a on 2003/7/6 12:06 ]

Current top anime: His and Her Circumstances

Current top game: Metroid Zero Mission

Current top song: Tongue Tied (Red Dwarf!)

Android18a wrote:
Not really. With games like Yoshi's Island, Advance Wars, Mertoid Fusion, Wario Ware etc, the GBA has got better games than any of the current consoles. :-p

[ Edited by Android18a on 2003/7/6 12:06 ]

exactly. when i got mine i was playing i at home rather than on the go, cause i werent on the go but wanted to play great games.

I dont know if your the minority or not, but I very rarley play my GBA at home when I've got my GC.

I want one but I don't have the money for one Smilie

Never Make Fun of Pigs! They have feelings too you know

^^^^^^^^

These things are scary

Tbh I cant see the point in one, a GBA's meant for on the go, so why make something to pin it to the ground. I know so you can play it on your GC but it kinda misses the point.

Ding, ding, ding. Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a winner!!

Exactly my point. The GBA has been designed for gaming on the move, with all of the limitations of a machine small enough to be portable. Whereas the GC does not have these limitations, and can be played on a screen as big as you can afford. Smilie Smilie

To me it's like having a ferrari, yet taking the Fiesta to the track on race day instead.

[ Edited by Ikaruga on 2003/7/8 21:12 ]

My DS code for 42 classic games is 5026 2806 4140. Looking for people to play Rummy with. Feel free to PM your code. Also, anyone can add my Wii code if they like, PM me with yours too.

Thank you Ikaruga. the only possible advantage I see is for playing games multiplayer, as tbh playing multiplayer games on the GBA aint a stress free process cables everywhere... Smilie

As much as I appreciate this is you personal opinion etc., I can't see many people at Nintendo agreeing with you. What do GBA games do that GC titles don't?

WE6-FE - GBA equivelent?
SMS - "
MP - MFusionm, I don't think so.
F-Zero GC - F-Zero, (SNES port).
RE series - ?
MGS remake - ?

Just some off the top of my head. Smilie Smilie Smilie

I don't think Sony or Microsoft will agree either. Smilie

[ Edited by Ikaruga on 2003/7/9 23:50 ]

My DS code for 42 classic games is 5026 2806 4140. Looking for people to play Rummy with. Feel free to PM your code. Also, anyone can add my Wii code if they like, PM me with yours too.

All i want is Good Troop for the GBA. Aaah that brings back memories (especially with A18a's tile set thing on her site.

vvJokevv

what fi you want to play pokemon? but you dont ant the eye strain. get a GBP, that is why it is good. i have GBC & GBA games that i want to play at home as well as on the move, but when avoidable i cant be arsed with the GBA screen.

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo

There are 1 members online at the moment.