Pics of You #3

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 24.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

SuperLink said:
Echoes221 said:

I was about to say that that was your bro, but dayum, your foreheads are so alike!

Yep they're huge and Akira Toriyama sized ;____;

I love how you're always so good to yourself Smilie

~Getting on C3's massive tits since 2K5.~

I must say, all my good pictures are with that same hat.

Stu, you might be right... Smilie

The former top user was Keven! You'd probably give birth to yourself 1000 times over until you sprout wings to fly away into the fading sun, that or you'd just turn into a lesbian. Who knows @_@ - L, 12/06/09

Echoes221 said:
*cough*Sakura-chan*cough*

Yeah her too ;_____; although my forehead is probably bigger than her's

Faust D. Strooijer said:
I love how you're always so good to yourself Smilie

Yep. I'm totally fair about my appearance at all times.

Twitter | C3 Writer/Moderator | Backloggery
Image for

Video Games Live was just soooooo good! Smilie

The former top user was Keven! You'd probably give birth to yourself 1000 times over until you sprout wings to fly away into the fading sun, that or you'd just turn into a lesbian. Who knows @_@ - L, 12/06/09
Image for

It's been awhile, plus I'd like to see the faces of some new members who probably haven't posted here. With that in mind, a few pics of me since getting to the US:

Image for
Image for
Image for
(cheese)

Tom Barry [ Reviewer - Editor - Resident Sim-Racer @ Cubed3.com ] 

Oh good, this thread needs a revive. Smilie

Image for

At CAD (Computer Aided Drafting) in AVP (Area Vocational Program) to take college classes in high school:

Image for

At SkillUSA (first at regional, and third at state for Quiz Bowl):
Image for

dang it, how am I supposed to add them?
You can add me, on facebook. me name's Frederick Manheim, just be sure you add that you're from cubed 3, my profile pic has the same name on it has my profile here.

( Edited 12.12.2010 12:35 by Wolvesgod )

When all is bad don't look for a easy way out. Because you wont know what to do once your out

Right click on the picture you want from facebook and select copy image location. Use that as the image url.

From CAD:
(Front left in the red shirt)

Image for

At Skills USA:

Image for
When all is bad don't look for a easy way out. Because you wont know what to do once your out
Image for

Me in my girlfriend's room

( Edited 04.07.2011 19:44 by MajinLink )

Me in the garden.

Image for

Triforce t-shirt ftw

Our member of the week
Image for

Summer vacation in South of France.

Cubed3 Limited Staff :: Review and Feature Writer

Alright, suit up, men!

Image for

You still haven't got rid of that hat?

Exactly the same thing came to my mind. You've turned into a one-hat man.

Marzy said:
Me in the garden.

You sir, have excellent taste. I have the exact same design T-Shirt I use in the Gym. Smilie

Will post some pics of meself nearer August 3rd.

In Prague...

Image for

With sunglasses

Image for

... and without.

360 Gamertag: shiptoncraig
PSN: shiptoncraig
Steam: Guess what?

Angus said:
You still haven't got rid of that hat?

Oh hush, I only wear it only once or twice a year now... but those times seem to produce the best pictures. Smilie

WARNING: HAT-LESS PICTURES AHEAD

Smilie

Image for

It's been a while C3

Image for

Me... looking like a murderer.

Image for
Image for
Image for

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo

There are 1 members online at the moment.